THE BROWNS BOARD

We sent Rashard Higgins out to get sandwiches and he never came back

Vambo

Just now, The Gipper said:

Careful when you use "AB"....for a moment I was confused thinking you were talking about Antonio Brown.    But, I know you mean Andrew Berry. 

I took that into account.... Glad you could suss it out chief...

15 minutes ago, nickers said:

I took that into account.... Glad you could suss it out chief...

Sometimes these very generic "nickersnames"  can confuse people.   So, let's come up with a proper, unique nickname for Berry.   

Maybe something Hip-Hop  like:  G-MAB.   (General Manager Andrew Berry?).   

Or:  The Big Fleshy Fruit.  Or the Big Pericarp.  Or...Eggheadplant  (combining a "berry" with his Harvard background). 

In botany, a berry is a fleshy fruit without a stone (pit) produced from a single flower containing one ovary. Berries so defined include grapes, currants, and tomatoes, as well as cucumbers, eggplants (aubergines) and bananas, but exclude certain fruits that meet the culinary definition of berries, such as strawberries and raspberries. The berry is the most common type of fleshy fruit in which the entire outer layer of the ovary wall ripens into a potentially edible "pericarp". Berries may be formed from one or more carpels from the same flower (i.e. from a simple or a compound ovary). The seeds are usually embedded in the fleshy interior of the ovary, but there are some non-fleshy exceptions, such as peppers, with air rather than pulp around their seeds.

44 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Our GM is now ID'd by his initials...

Cool...

Based on recent Browns' history I thought we were meant to call him "The dumbass running the Front Office". But I'm up for a change. 

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Sometimes these very generic "nickersnames"  can confuse people.   So, let's come up with a proper, unique nickname for Berry.   

Maybe something Hip-Hop  like:  G-MAB.   (General Manager Andrew Berry?).   

Or:  The Big Fleshy Fruit.  Or the Big Pericarp.  Or...Eggheadplant  (combining a "berry" with his Harvard background). 

In botany, a berry is a fleshy fruit without a stone (pit) produced from a single flower containing one ovary. Berries so defined include grapes, currants, and tomatoes, as well as cucumbers, eggplants (aubergines) and bananas, but exclude certain fruits that meet the culinary definition of berries, such as strawberries and raspberries. The berry is the most common type of fleshy fruit in which the entire outer layer of the ovary wall ripens into a potentially edible "pericarp". Berries may be formed from one or more carpels from the same flower (i.e. from a simple or a compound ovary). The seeds are usually embedded in the fleshy interior of the ovary, but there are some non-fleshy exceptions, such as peppers, with air rather than pulp around their seeds.

How bout just AB kay?

• Haha 1

Any team gets that "fan favorite" type dude who we want to see play but deep down it's known guys are just better suited to be out there. For the life of me though, I don't get why Higgins doesn't get more run and I hope what we saw yesterday continues. He's got great hands, good to above average blocking, and gets open when he needs to. How that is not as good as DPJ or Hodge when he comes back I just don't know.

Baker just oozes confidence in Higgy and as a coach it would be hard for me not to have him on the field... regardless of how much $ my other WRs are making. 

5 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Baker just oozes confidence in Higgy and as a coach it would be hard for me not to have him on the field... regardless of how much $ my other WRs are making. 

He’s the third highest paid WR.  You have Hodge and Peoples Jones I don’t think anyone expects him to take reps away from OBJ or Landry. 

• Zombo locked this topic