THE BROWNS BOARD

Doubling down on ridiculous

It looks like California and Canada are having a contest to see who can make their people look the stupidest.

Meanwhile, Canada’s top doctor last month suggested people wear a mask during sex to protect themselves from the virus, and also avoid kissing.

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I bet your mom thinks you're very clever, clown. Tell me, does she tell her friends that have single daughters how clever you are, hoping to get you out of her basement? 

Is that your girl in your profile pic? Do me a favor, punch her in the stomach and tell her it's from me. You would be doing the American gene pool a service.

20 minutes ago, Neo said:

Is that your girl in your profile pic? Do me a favor, punch her in the stomach and tell her it's from me. You would be doing the American gene pool a service.

I kid i kid, there is no way a dickless punk like you could have a family. Your nothing but a buster.

4ho6kq.gif

1 hour ago, Neo said:

I kid i kid, there is no way a dickless punk like you could have a family. Your nothing but a buster.

4ho6kq.gif

How does it feel to be on the losing end of everything in life? Clearly pretty bad judging by your interactions with everyone. I'd say I was sorry for you, clown, but in all things people need something to look down on so even a worm like you has purpose. There's your daily dose of sunshine for you. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

How does it feel to be on the losing end of everything in life? Clearly pretty bad judging by your interactions with everyone

I don't "think" I'm better than you, I "know" I am. I live a happy life, you can't say the same thing. So go follow the clown, maybe he will give you some meaning.

43m  · 

Just spoke with Prime Minister Boris Johnson of the United Kingdom. Very thankful for his friendship and support as I recovered from the China Virus. I am looking forward to working with him for many years to come, a great guy!