THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey!!! Have You Noticed?

Axe

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

No school shooting...the only shooting are in Democrat run cities that have "Gun Free Zones"...;)

Axe makes an excellent point.

Gun sales skyrocket creating 5M new gun owners in the US ...

https://www.winknews.com/2020/09/08/gun-sales...

Sep 08, 2020 · Gun sales skyrocket creating 5M new gun owners in the US in 2020 Who is making up the five million new gun owners in the U.S.? Sales nearly doubled in

I recently bought an new carbine rifle.. May buy another before election day..  I'm not a big gun guy any more but I look at things in that realm in a matter of ranges..  If the shit hits the fan, I want to be sure that I have the correct weapons to address these different ranges along with enough ammo to sustain each for a period of time. I also want to be sure that I have a sufficient amount of rations and water to sustain my family if the food chain is interrupted... Some of you may view these preparations as extreme or maybe even borderline paranoid.. Unlike you, I live in Hurricane alley.. These preparations are are indeed dual purpose  ;)

during the shutdown, I still have a picture of the nearly empty long shelves that used to be full of bread.

6 million new gun owners aren't paranoid, they see the real concern of what could happen even worse.

Emergencies happen. It just makes sense to do some prepping - extra food stocks, water, and the ability to

defend your family from desperate criminals. Another panic - and it could be worse than the covid panic.

It's nice to be prepared in case something? happens.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

I recently bought an new carbine rifle.. May buy another before election day..  I'm not a big gun guy any more but I look at things in that realm in a matter of ranges..  If the shit hits the fan, I want to be sure that I have the correct weapons to address these different ranges along with enough ammo to sustain each for a period of time. I also want to be sure that I have a sufficient amount of rations and water to sustain my family if the food chain is interrupted... Some of you may view these preparations as extreme or maybe even borderline paranoid.. Unlike you, I live in Hurricane alley.. These preparations are are indeed dual purpose  ;)

So let me ask you something, what's the point of having a bunch of carbine rifles if someone with a snub nose 38 can walk up behind you and pop you? That's why I didn't go crazy buying a ton of ammo. Because if the shit hits the "fan" I'll just get my guns and ammo from somebody else. Stealth always wins, I had this argument a long time ago with somebody else.

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

So let me ask you something, what's the point of having a bunch of carbine rifles if someone with a snub nose 38 can walk up behind you and pop you? That's why I didn't go crazy buying a ton of ammo. Because if the shit hits the "fan" I'll just get my guns and ammo from somebody else. Stealth always wins, I had this argument a long time ago with somebody else.

You are a dumbass..

One of the pistols I own is a .38 special.

Go away you ignorant **mask**

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

You are a dumbass..

One of the pistols I own is a .38 special.

Go away you ignorant **mask**

I remember back in the day this dude was bragging about all these rifles that he has and I said the same exact thing, he got all worked up and it was just a simple question. Again here, not even trying to be a smartass, it was just a simple question that you didn't answer. You're not going to shoot some guy you assumed is unarmed, so the guy that has a concealed weapon has the advantage. "I've got a rifle" 

4h9bxi.gif

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

I'm a business owner you dumbass.. I cc..

Sonny, go to bed you dumbass

Side-stepped again. I can see what I'm suggesting makes you uneasy. The idea some guy you don't suspect as a threat, blows your head off and takes all of your shit. The same guy I asked this question lost his shit too and didn't answer it. That's fine.

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Side-stepped again. I can see what I'm suggesting makes you uneasy. The idea some guy you don't suspect as a threat, blows your head off and takes all of your shit. The same guy I asked this question lost his shit too and didn't answer it. That's fine.

You are a fucking Retard.. The entire board sees it..

Geez kid.. go to bed 🤣

10 hours ago, Neo said:

I can see the point of your argument, by I don't necessarily agree with it. If shit really does hit the fan after November, there will be an even bigger rush on guns and ammunition. Better to be well prepared and never need it than to really need it and not have it.

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

If shit really does hit the fan after November,

"shit hits the fan" isn't really defined. Are we talking about a civil war, or are we talking about Armageddon end of the world apocalypse. I have a been a gun nut since and started reading "gun and ammo" at the age of 10. When I shop for firearms, I shop for practicality and purpose. For example, I have a 6 inch 44 mag Model 29 S&W. It's compact enough to conceal, but powerful enough to shoot through doors on the house or car doors and can be used to hunt. If we are talking civil war then I am not going to be some nut job roaming the streets with AR-15's looking for a fight, I am going to protect what's mine, my family and my property. If were talking about end of times then I'm confident that I have the firepower and ammo to hunt for survival.

4 hours ago, Neo said:

"shit hits the fan" isn't really defined. Are we talking about a civil war, or are we talking about Armageddon end of the world apocalypse. I have a been a gun nut since and started reading "gun and ammo" at the age of 10. When I shop for firearms, I shop for practicality and purpose. For example, I have a 6 inch 44 mag Model 29 S&W. It's compact enough to conceal, but powerful enough to shoot through doors on the house or car doors and can be used to hunt. If we are talking civil war then I am not going to be some nut job roaming the streets with AR-15's looking for a fight, I am going to protect what's mine, my family and my property. If were talking about end of times then I'm confident that I have the firepower and ammo to hunt for survival.

LMAO.

17 minutes ago, Neo said:

If I need more firepower, I'll just take it from these faggots. Bunch of little dick pussies and their rifles lol

GettyImages-1210050182.jpg

I didn't see one Molotov cocktail one building in Flames one smashed window one of these guys carrying out sneakers or TVs from Target or one business owner dragged out in front of his place and beaten to death. Call me when that happens and we will be in agreement to the perps need to go to prison.

WSS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Neo said:

Ah, give me a street sweeper with 00 buck, and a few 9mm hand guns. how much ammo you going to need to defend your castle?  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ah, give me a street sweeper with 00 buck, and a few 9mm hand guns. how much ammo you going to need to defend your castle?  

it depends on how many zombies there are. WW Z - there were bijjilions of em.

crap. maybe I should buy an extra pack of ammo. lol

Who said I had a bunch of carbine rifles? Aside from the board dumb ass kid? 😄

I buy rifles and pistols that fire the same ammo.. Seems like the prudent thing to do.

One shot gun an inch legal. Sweeps quite nicely thank you. And one that will fire slugs  too.

Like I said, For me it's about ranges/distances.. Break them into categories and arm the best ya can for each.

15 hours ago, Neo said:

If I need more firepower, I'll just take it from these faggots. Bunch of little dick pussies and their rifles lol

GettyImages-1210050182.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 11:15 PM, Neo said:

4h958v.gif

LOL

Is that what you think you're gonna do? Good luck!

Funny how I've always imagined you as the little weasel depicted by your own GIF.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hammertime said:

You know they want to take your guns away right?

if you think they’re just going to take a few away your delusional.

Hoorta expected response:

"but, but, Trump;s tweets, goober warning ! a glacier is going to melt and sink America if Trump

gets re-elected ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

17 hours ago, Axe said:

Who said I had a bunch of carbine rifles? Aside from the board dumb ass kid? 😄

I buy rifles and pistols that fire the same ammo.. Seems like the prudent thing to do.

One shot gun an inch legal. Sweeps quite nicely thank you. And one that will fire slugs  too.

Like I said, For me it's about ranges/distances.. Break them into categories and arm the best ya can for each.

I bet this is you ain't it.

1.jpg