THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Friday October 2d

The Gipper

Here is this week's survey.   Give your answers/opinions:

1. Browns play the Cowboys this week.  That is why I thought to ask this question:   Which NFL team or teams have the biggest  FRAK  fans.  (FrontRunnerAssKissers)?  

2.  Deshone Kizer was cut again by, the Raiders this time, I think.  That is why I thought to ask this question:  Who was the worst QB in the history of the Browns? 

3. Which team of the ones that are left do you want to win the World Series?   Which team do you think will win?

4. What name should the Choking Dogs.....errrr, I mean the Cleveland Indians change to....since that that name has like put the Cruciatus curse on the team and all its fans.  

5. LeBron James appears poised to win the NBA title.  That is why I thought to ask this question:  Who, behind LeBron, do you think is #2 as the Greatest player in NBA history?

6. Today is my wife's birthday.  What should I get her, besides the dozen roses I already got? 

1. Browns play the Cowboys this week.  That is why I thought to ask this question:   Which NFL team or teams have the biggest  FRAK  fans.  (FrontRunnerAssKissers)?  

Pittspuke.

2.  Deshone Kizer was cut again by, the Raiders this time, I think.  That is why I thought to ask this question:  Who was the worst QB in the history of the Browns? 

We-done

3. Which team of the ones that are left do you want to win the World Series?   Which team do you think will win?

Don't care who, but the Yanks seem to have the firepower and the pen.

4. What name should the Choking Dogs.....errrr, I mean the Cleveland Indians change to....since that that name has like put the Cruciatus curse on the team and all its fans.  

The Cleveland Cleavages

5. LeBron James appears poised to win the NBA title.  That is why I thought to ask this question:  Who, behind LeBron, do you think is #2 as the Greatest player in NBA history?

Kareem

6. Today is my wife's birthday.  What should I get her, besides the dozen roses I already got? 

You were smart not to give her one for each year she's been around.😁

My own answers:

Well, there is no doubt in my mind that the Cowboys/Steelers/Steelers/Cowboys represent the top 2 in this category.   I am not sure who may be  #3 and beyond.  There were a lot of FRAKs for the 49ers back in the Montana Days.   Patriots have had a few, but not like those other teams.  Raiders are a good bet to get a lot.   Teams from LA will often be FRAK magnets.   In other sports....Yankees and Dodgers in baseball.  NBA you had the Celtics/Lakers/Bulls as having a ton of FRAK assholes behind them. 

By record, it has to be Kizer.   0-15.  At least JFF won a couple of games.  And Weedon is down there with them. 

Padres are now #1 on my list.   They had been tied with Brewers, but Brewers are gone.   As for who will win?  Dodgers seem a good bet.....but I sure as hell do NOT want that to happen, given that the Lakers are hands of favorites to win the NBA...and fuck having 2 teams from the same city winning two titles here.   It is one reason I am not looking for the Rays to win.  Axe can tell you the other reason!!:lol: 

Well.  Like I said, to be accurate, the Choking Dogs could be their name.   I would NOT want the Spiders, though it is historical. Why? Because I hate Spiders.    How about the Derechos.   I would like to see a team called the Derechos.

LeBron,   Russell, Magic, Kareem, then Jordan/Kobe...who were essentially the same player. 

You were smart not to give her one for each year she's been around.

I did exactly that for her 50th.  But in truth, I still owe her two gifts from back then:    Two nights at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier in Ottawa.  I should probably make up for those....but can't while Canada is closed. 

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Dallas always.  Growing up it was the 49ers.  

Detmer/Pederson when we just came back they were awful.  Last 15 years Kizer

A’s.  Yankees unfortunately.

No change please. 

Are we putting him ahead of Jordan? 

A nice card with a well thought out message. 

See my post.  

My reply to you is this, which will tell you how off base your reply is:

19 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

See my post.  

My reply to you is this, which will tell you how off base your reply is:

Okay.

Open with the Card follow with the diamonds 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

That really eats at you doesn't it. There wouldn't be a peep out of you if everyone loved the Browns like they do the Cowboys, Patriots, and Steelers. Was "FRAK" your creation?...'cause it sounds stupid. 

That's an awful lot of QB's to consider. Lets just say a tie between the first 12 or so since 99.

Yankees. Only because you hate them the most lol.  I have no idea who I think will win. I don't follow baseball.

The Cleveland Baseball Team

If LeBron is the GOAT, then the #2 surely would have to be someone from the 60's, no?

You might wanna start by pitching those cheap plastic ones you got and get her real roses.

That really eats at you doesn't it. There wouldn't be a peep out of you if everyone loved the Browns like they do the Cowboys, Patriots, and Steelers. Was "FRAK" your creation?...'cause it sounds stupid. 

Everyone DOES love the Browns the way they do those other teams.  The Browns have the largest organized fan base of just about any team in the world.  Why do you not know that?     It is just that the FRAK quality of Browns fans has been suppressed for so long now.  But since you have no interest in the history of the game, or this team....Why would you have a clue about that.   And the term is a board creation, not necessarily mine.  But I do use it.   So....this IS a survey asking for your opinion.....do you have an opinion on this question. 

That's an awful lot of QB's to consider. Lets just say a tie between the first 12 or so since 99.

Are you capable of doing a nuanced analysis of this and forming an actual specific opinion? 

Yankees. Only because you hate them the most lol.  I have no idea who I think will win. I don't follow baseball.

Do I hate them most?  How could you tell if that  is or is not true.  You don't follow baseball, you just said so....Why would you want anyone to believe that you follow my personal interest in baseball?  So, is that just your nescient speculation?    I don't even know if I hate them most, how could you know if that is the case?   Not sure that  it is the case.  I was a big fan of a lot of the old Yankees.  Loved Mickey, Yogi,  and others.  If I have disdain for them winning  again,  it only is in respect that I like to see other teams  have success. I think they have had their sufficient supply of titles....Share the wealth. 

The Cleveland Baseball Team   Probably as good a name as any. 

If LeBron is the GOAT, then the #2 surely would have to be someone from the 60's, no?   Well, this is a survey that asks for your answer/opinion?  Is that your opinion? And if so, do you have a name to go with that? 

You might wanna start by pitching those cheap plastic ones you got and get her real roses.

They were real....and appreciated.  It just seems like there should be something more.  But, as noted, this is not a woman that deprives herself of material goods.....and honestly I am of the attitude that I do NOT need to add to all the treasure trove she has.    Maybe I should get her plastic ones.....at least they would be more durable.  And she does like durable goods.   And I can't really get her something like a spa day/massage.  I have given her those in the past, and they have gone unused.  Thus my money has gone down the drain. 

Steelers & Cowboys.

I'll give Deshone a vote.

Tampa Bay/ Tampa Bay

No Change.

Michael Jordan

Black dick.

• Haha 1

They are out now....so by your comments, I am now happy and you are now sad. (You are always sad).  But yes, I am glad they are out.  Again...because now some other team that has not won in a long time can maybe take it.  

We are down to Braves (last title 1995)  Dodgers  (last title 1988)  Astros  (last title 2017)  and Rays  (never a title).   Teams I wanted like the Padres/Brewers are out,  so  I have a pact with Axe that I will now be on the Ray train.