THE BROWNS BOARD

Stand Back and Stand By

MLD Woody

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So let's pretend for a minute that white supremacy is worse than Black Power. The question was will you de ounce or whatever white Supremacy and he said sure. That doesn't work for you huh?

Seriously typical whining woodpecker what more do you want?

WSS

Let's pretend for a minute I didn't read your ignorant first sentence 

He was asked to do it at the debate. The most slam dunk, easy, softball question ever. He said sure I'll do it. Then never did. He didn't. 

He was asked to do it at the debate and didn't do it. 

And I think he knows exactly what he's doing ...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

because it was a setup question. Even Whoopie Goldberg said the Proud Boys are all over the place.

Therefore, labeling the Proud Boys as white supremist was a setup question and Pres Trump didn't fall for it.

He should have explained he signed an exec order labeling antifa AND THE KKK terrorist organizations.

but whine and chirp and peck on.

BTW - does your family own the business you work at? You don't worry about being online most of the time at work?

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

He was asked to do it at the debate. The most slam dunk, easy, softball question ever. He said sure I'll do it. Then never did. He didn't. 

Let’s pretend for a minute Biden didn’t side step the condemnation of Antifa...but he did.

Care to discuss that topic?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Why are the Proud Boys white supremacists?

Trump claims ignorance at the time of who "The Proud Boys" were. He does that a lot.  Apparently Sleepy Joe knew damn well who they were- hence, he gave Donnie a fer instance....  

Nice website PBs... There' plenty of info out there for those who want to dig a little deeper, like Wiki..... Sort of a nasty bunch if you ask me....  

19 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:
32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Let’s pretend for a minute Biden didn’t side step the condemnation of Antifa...but he did.

Care to discuss that topic?

waiting......

Just now, hoorta said:

Trump claims ignorance at the time of who "The Proud Boys" were. He does that a lot.  Apparently Sleepy Joe knew damn well who they were- hence, he gave Donnie a fer instance....  

Nice website PBs... There' plenty of info out there for those who want to dig a little deeper, like Wiki..... Sort of a nasty bunch if you ask me....  

Why won't Sleepy Joe disavow Antifa?  

Why won't Sleazy Joe answer about Stacking the Court?

Why won't Sniffy Joe release his Senate records of Tara Reid?

Just now, Vambo said:

Why wouldn't Trump directly answer if he paid $750 in federal income tax when asked? Or what his "plan' is should Obama care get repealed? Reducing the price of drugs doesn't cut it, and neither are an answer... 

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Why wouldn't Trump directly answer if he paid $750 in federal income tax when asked? Or what his "plan' is should Obama care get repealed? Reducing the price of drugs doesn't cut it, and neither are an answer... 

So Joe won't answer questions because of Trump?  TDS has spread...now back to Joe Can you make a post that doesn't involve Trump?

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Did New York Times BREAK THE LAW on Trump Tax Story?

19 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Did New York Times BREAK THE LAW on Trump Tax Story?

Trump defense syndrome on full display....  I'm still waiting for Trump's great health care plan that in the world of computer speak is vaporware...  I'm done arguing with you today guy.. Nice day to be out on the bike for a few hours.. :D

51 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Being pro american and carrying the flag makes you a 'nasty bunch'?

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Trump defense syndrome on full display....  I'm still waiting for Trump's great health care plan that in the world of computer speak is vaporware...  I'm done arguing with you today guy.. Nice day to be out on the bike for a few hours.. :D

o Joe won't answer questions because of Trump?  TDS has spread...now back to Joe Can you make a post that doesn't involve Trump?

pretty sick stuff - white supremacy is terrible, but blm crimes are wonderful.

The tea party was "dangerous" but antifa is just an "idea".

hitler and mussolini loved the brownshirts/blackshirts while they were doing their bidding with violence, too.

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So let's pretend for a minute that white supremacy is worse than Black Power. The question was will you de ounce or whatever white Supremacy and he said sure. That doesn't work for you huh?

Seriously typical whining woodpecker what more do you want?

WSS

I would think that any form of discrimination based on race would be bad, regardless of the race in question.

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

I would think that any form of discrimination based on race would be bad, regardless of the race in question.

One would think. And yet... and it's not so much bad as it is just foolish. Actual racism oh, which so many liberals refuse to admit, is the actual idea that people are better or worse because of race. I don't think that's true. I think people are better or worse because of environment upbringing etc etc. 

WSS

8 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

That's not even a swastika it's a sauvastika and it has no meaning connected to Nazis. Please try not to be dumb. 

The key was, "Let's see how smart they are.😜"

Congrats Cysko.🏆 You were smart enough to catch it, because I did it intentionally. Just my warped sense of humor since I encountered it first in a Buddhist temple in Vietnam. 🤣  

It symbolizes spirituality in much of Asia.

9 hours ago, Vambo said:

o Joe won't answer questions because of Trump?  TDS has spread...now back to Joe Can you make a post that doesn't involve Trump?

Congrats, Joe didn't get asked about Tara. Yawn- deflection and excuses... I'll wait for the great Obamacare replacement . Or the ultimate softball I believe Hannity tossed DT- what are your plans and vision for the next four years? There were crickets, because it's "Keep America Great".....  So why dont you STFU? 

19 minutes ago, Axe said:

Put the bottle down and go to bed bro ;)

I don't deal with smart asses very well.... & you responded before I could edit my post... take another look...  TDS- Trump Defense Syndrome- is very alive and well on this forum.... 

& As to having a drink- you would have had to go through at least 3 double martinis to get through that debate... Yeah- FWIW someone actually counted, Trump interrupted Biden 128 times in 90 minutes. And it was even less, because Trump spent several minutes bitching at Chris Wallace for daring to tell him to behave.  :D You do the math on how often that is.... You wonder why Joe finally had to tell him to STFU already so I can get a word in edgewise? To that extent, the Debate Commission has said they're going to put in buffers to make sure that shit show doesn't happen again.  Not to my surprise, Trump is already bitching it was all cool- naturally from his alternate reality POV.   

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I don't deal with smart asses very well....

then you must really hate and despise yourself. The grandpoobah of hostility demands nobody else is allowed to respond with smartass comments, after he dishes out smart ass comments.

give it a rest, and you'd be surprised at how the responses to you change also.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The key was, "Let's see how smart they are.😜"

Congrats Cysko.🏆 You were smart enough to catch it, because I did it intentionally. Just my warped sense of humor since I encountered it first in a Buddhist temple in Vietnam. 🤣  

It symbolizes spirituality in much of Asia.

My wife was a yoga instructor and she's still an enthusiast. Not the sporty kind. The kind that really gets into the whole atmosphere.

• Upvote 1