THE BROWNS BOARD

Stand Back and Stand By

MLD Woody

gee then there's this from 2017 all the way to endorsing good ole joe  

how about that chris wallace?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/24/white-supremacist-who-organized-charlottesville-race-riots-endorses-joe-biden/

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are being endorsed by one of the most notorious racists in America. If the corporate media didn’t memory-hole Biden’s history of racist comments and the links between abortion and white nationalist goals, it might not come as such a shock.

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

Apparently, the man said "Sure, I'm willing to do that"..

But Wallace had to talk over him..

Point being... he never did...

Neither Woody nor I needed "M" of any kind, as we saw it live.

I bet you could find a tape of it somewhere and judge for yourself...

... unles of course the MSM has doctored them all...

OOOOOOooooooooooooooooh...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tour2ma said:

I bet you could find a tape of it somewhere and judge for yourself.

did you watch the video replay?

Clear as a bell..

Dude, what's wrong with you tonight? You are embarrassing yourself..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Clear as a bell..

What that he said he was "willing to"? Yes, he said that twice, but he never followed thru.

Then he does his Stand down and standby toast to the Party Boys... of whom today he says, "I've never heard of them."

Just like he'd never heard of David Duke...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Ya can't edit your ignorance fast enough tonight can ya 🤣

I don't do that.... especially when I am right... ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

What that he said he was "willing to"? Yes, he said that twice, but he never followed thru.

Then he does his Stand down and standby toast to the Party Boys... of whom today he says, "I've never heard of them."

Just like he'd never heard of David Duke...

Is Antifa real? or just an idea as sleepy Joe says?

2 hours ago, Axe said:

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I bet you could find a tape of it somewhere and judge for yourself...

... unles of course the MSM has doctored them all...

OOOOOOooooooooooooooooh...

Axe... you said multiple times you didn't watch the debate. 

Like Tour said, I watched it live. I saw it live. I don't need tweets and memes to tell me what to think like some on here....

Many on the right are calling the president out on this. Show me where he condemned these groups. He never did. 

Only Trump's blinded followers, those that have fallen for his con, would even attempt to back him up on this...

But then again you're eating up JAFBF's crazy conspiracy thread so... it makes sense 

6 hours ago, Axe said:

Are you saying that video is fake?

His administration (him) classified the KKK as a terrorist organization this week .. Did you miss that?

You gotta love the "Trump War Room" cutting the clip IMMEDIATELY after. I'm sure they're not looking to broadcast what followed, which if you watched the debate you would have seen. Instead of just being spoon fed clips from pro-trump sources.

Again, where did he actually condemn white supremacists? 

This isn't just "stupid liberals" saying this. People from the right are on him too. 

If someone asks you to help them move, and you respond "sure, I'll do that", but you never actually move anything.... did you help them move?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I'm guessing the new patch?

35 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Given your inability to hear/ notice inconsistent and choppy audio on the Pelosi fakes, is this really the hill you want to die on?

Yep and the only thing missing for them all is this. Let's see how smart they are.😜

150px-Sauwastika.svg.png

So I guess I'm not exactly sure with the proud boys are. I realize it's not fashionable to be proud of anything not included in the Democrat base but for those of you who seem to be upset what particular Outrageous Acts of they've been responsible for recently? Or is it just having the word proud in the name of the organization?

WSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So I guess I'm not exactly sure with the proud boys are. I realize it's not fashionable to be proud of anything not included in the Democrat base but for those of you who seem to be upset what particular Outrageous Acts of they've been responsible for recently? Or is it just having the word proud in the name of the organization?

WSS

Steve, this is missing the point. What the Proud Boys are or aren't is not the issue.

The issue is the president was asked to point blank denounce white supremacists and didn't do it. 

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve, this is missing the point. What the Proud Boys are or aren't is not the issue.

The issue is the president was asked to point blank denounce white supremacists and didn't do it. 

Trump denounces KKK and racism in Charlottesville

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40929627

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Really? Then why bring them up? Why not the Boy Scouts or the Knights of Columbus or the National Honor Society or the sons of Hermann?

Of course he did..

The transcript is right there. So is the video. So you wanted him to give a speech?

WSS

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You gotta love the "Trump War Room" cutting the clip IMMEDIATELY after. I'm sure they're not looking to broadcast what followed, which if you watched the debate you would have seen. Instead of just being spoon fed clips from pro-trump sources.

Again, where did he actually condemn white supremacists? 

This isn't just "stupid liberals" saying this. People from the right are on him too. 

If someone asks you to help them move, and you respond "sure, I'll do that", but you never actually move anything.... did you help them move?

Biden was asked to condemn Antifa...but he didn’t.

He gave the excuse that Antifa is an idea and not a group of people.

Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course he did..

The transcript is right there. So is the video. So you wanted him to give a speech?

WSS

Look, if you want to have a back and forth then cut the whataboutisms and typical Steve nonsense. You know why the proud boys were given as an example and not the freakin boy scouts. 

Show me where in the transcripts he denounced them?

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

yep, the Proud Boys question by Wallace was a deliberate set up by wallace.

wallace is a weasel, and I've though that about him for years.

Now Whoopie Goldberg of all people had a great conversation with the Proud Boys.

find one bad guy in a big group, and the left labels the entire group.

identity politics only when it suits them.

whoopi.jpg

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Look, if you want to have a back and forth then cut the whataboutisms and typical Steve nonsense. You know why the proud boys were given as an example and not the freakin boy scouts. 

Show me where in the transcripts he denounced them?

So let's pretend for a minute that white supremacy is worse than Black Power. The question was will you de ounce or whatever white Supremacy and he said sure. That doesn't work for you huh?

Seriously typical whining woodpecker what more do you want?

WSS