THE BROWNS BOARD

How next debate should be moderated

Neo

Actually they should have Judge Judy moderate. 😏 They should be able to cut the microphone from either candidate who goes off the tracks. That would be my solution if I were completely neutral about the two candidates so that should be the solution. My personal preferences shouldn't weigh-in.

WSS

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually they should have Judge Judy moderate. 😏 They should be able to cut the microphone from either candidate who goes off the tracks. That would be my solution if I were completely neutral about the two candidates so that should be the solution. My personal preferences shouldn't weigh-in.

WSS

That would be hysterical

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Trump was not there to be a nice guy last night... I’ll take that instead of letting himself get ganged up on by Wallace and Biden.

Of course you would. It appeals to people with a 6th grade bullying mentality. It's how he got elected. But the majority in this country are damn sick and tired of him and his destructive ways of dealing with everything with no real thought behind it other than "gut feeling". That is why this country is an absolute mess right now from COVID to national defense.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I guess nobody has ever seen Around the Horn.🙄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

image.png.8c3f6bc6e49d0b085732eec32df9f1ea.png

You're not funny. The whole nation saw him act like a baby last night. The moderator had to remind him several times to give Biden his time to talk. Sure Biden stumbled a few times, but he was talking directly to the American people. All Trump did was call Biden names, interrupt, and say how great he thought he was. 

13 minutes ago, Neo said:

You're not funny. The whole nation saw him act like a baby last night. The moderator had to remind him several times to give Biden his time to talk. Sure Biden stumbled a few times, but he was talking directly to the American people. All Trump did was call Biden names, interrupt, and say how great he thought he was. 

Yes true Biden acted like a baby, refuse to answer if he would pack the Supreme Court, why Hunter received $3.5 million from a Russian mayor's wife and how he got a job with an Ukrainian enery company making ~ $80,000 a month with no experience.

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-received-35-million-payment-ex-moscow-mayors-wife-republican-report-says-1533834

Hunter Biden Received a $3.5 Million Payment From Ex-Moscow Mayor's Wife

Like I said he should have known exactly which bullshit talking points Biden was going to throw out and have a standard reply for every one. And I wouldn't have thought people were quite as stupid as they are but I saw quite a few people on FB this morning crying that Trump made fun of Biden's dead son. Idiots.  

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Excellent idea Steve. Supposedly the word "crosstalk" shows up constantly  in a transcript of the "debate". In some quarters it's  been called a national embarrassment, and an all time low in presidential debates. One college debate coach who's won numerous national awards gave it a solid "F", starting with Wallace letting it spiral out of control  from the get-go. From my POV, it was almost  unwatchable.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Excellent idea Steve. Supposedly the word "crosstalk" shows up constantly  in a transcript of the "debate". In some quarters it's  been called a national embarrassment, and an all time low in presidential debates. One college debate coach who's won numerous national awards gave it a solid "F", starting with Wallace letting it spiral out of control  from the get-go. From my POV, it was almost  unwatchable.  

For once I agree...it was a total shit show, and both of them should be embarrassed.

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Don't know what Wallace could have done differently. Can't imagine what any moderator could have done.

WSS

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Just because you’ve got your ass kicked all your life doesn’t make your reasoning sound.

Get ready for 8 more years👍

Like I said, 6th grade mentality. Proof positive.

Ans so you think he can change the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution too? Prime example of......................

1?ui=2&ik=1a6c04e2e9&attid=0.1.23&permmsgid=msg-f:1679274192333380162&th=174dfafb12831a42&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-REeTk-uiFZpadpXCpSPa1R1vElmbAl3lz6cDmjofXD-amDh2BYd6All7tATTgKGcO0GHOE7Uo0xcvzMtUsnMe6bAMFKik8i8xc9l8HZIziDwonifVN0QpRlE&disp=emb  

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

How about no earpiece?

no ipad 

straight forward questioning not favoring either debater.

Wallace flat out carried Biden.

Trump was not there to be a nice guy last night... I’ll take that instead of letting himself get ganged up on by Wallace and Biden.

and that is exactly what it was - and Chris Wallace was a disgrace. Biden says Pres Trump wasn't presidential.

well, biden was worse than not presidential. I guess the dems think the voters are so stupid they won't get it.

I guess the blm/antifa base of biden's is maybe. whatever.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

Yes true Biden acted like a baby, refuse to answer if he would pack the Supreme Court, why Hunter received $3.5 million from a Russian mayor's wife and how he got a job with an Ukrainian enery company making ~ $80,000 a month with no experience.

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-received-35-million-payment-ex-moscow-mayors-wife-republican-report-says-1533834

Hunter Biden Received a $3.5 Million Payment From Ex-Moscow Mayor's Wife

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Biden proved  one thing for sure 

not even an ear piece and iPad could bail him out.

trump will toy with him like a puppy next debate 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

and that is exactly what it was - and Chris Wallace was a disgrace. Biden says Pres Trump wasn't presidential.

well, biden was worse than not presidential. I guess the dems think the voters are so stupid they won't get it.

I guess the blm/antifa base of biden's is maybe. whatever.

There is reality, and there is the warped, distorted, twisted plane you Trump supporters view reality from. He's doing everything in his power to make sure the election swings in his favor, he couldn't even denounce white supremacy, and he set the bar for the debate by talking over Biden. There is nothing he can do to make you see him for what he really is.

4guj09.gif

11 hours ago, Neo said:

ath3.jpg

I guess nobody has watched the show. It took me some time to make this up on my computer. I thought it was quite clever and funny. Tony basically asks his guests a question and they can respond and debate and he assigns points to them where you see the -01. He can also put someone on mute. I guess the joke went over everybody's head.😏