Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Go RAYS!!! Go Tribe!!!

Recommended Posts

Why Rays, just out of curiosity?

And you are learning that there is still one word that the lady owner of the board does not want used on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were you really a Judge? Attorney?

My location is clearly listed in, well, my location. That should give you a great clue regarding my affection for the Rays.. I grew up in the Cleve area and did a short stint in the Indians system.. Pre Curt Flood. Hence my Tribe love..

   We ALL know what **MASK** alters here. We all know the gender of the forum owner..  Thank you for your attempt to illuminate the obvious.. Had I wanted to use the actual word, I simply would have double spaced it.. I didn't.... So, I just typed **MASK**

You claim again and again that people pay you for your political analysis..

I guess PT Barnum was right. Well, maybe..  He didn't actually say it tho the quote is widely attributed to him..  But you get the point.. Then again, maybe not. 😁

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Axe said:

Were you really a Judge? Attorney?

My location is clearly listed in, well, my location. That should give you a great clue regarding my affection for the Rays.. I grew up in the Cleve area and did a short stint in the Indians system.. Pre Curt Flood. Hence my Tribe love..

   We ALL know what **MASK** alters here. We all know the gender of the forum owner..  Thank you for your attempt to illuminate the obvious.. Had I wanted to use the actual word, I simply would have double spaced it.. I didn't.... So, I just typed **MASK**

You claim again and again that people pay you for your political analysis..

I guess PT Barnum was right. Well, maybe..  He didn't actually say it tho the quote is widely attributed to him..  But you get the point.. Then again, maybe not. 😁

 

You are under the mistaken impression that I care enough about you to even look at your profile. Are you really a ditch digger or McDonald’s short order cook? I guess you play guitar LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could Tampa Bay win both the NHL championship end the baseball championship in the course of a few weeks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You are under the mistaken impression that I care enough about you to even look at your profile. Are you really a ditch digger or McDonald’s short order cook? I guess you play guitar LOL. 

You obviously care enough to have responded twice with lame attempts at being snarky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Axe said:

You obviously care enough to have responded twice with lame attempts at being snarky.

You were the one that was being snarky. I simply asked why you were rooting for the rays. And you get all silly stupid about it. You could’ve just said   " because I live in Tampa or I’m from Tampa or I’m just a front runner or whatever the truth would’ve been."  But no oh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Axe said:

Just go away nipper.

I was going to say "If the Tribe does not make it, then I would be glad to see the Rays win it all."  That was the purpose of my original post.

Now?  Fuck them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

I was going to say "If the Tribe does not make it, then I would be glad to see the Rays win it all."  That was the purpose of my original post.

Now?  Fuck them.

Now you're a lying senile old non motor boat drivin sad fuck.. If that was your intent in your OP then you sure did a piss poor job of expressing it

I'm sure they're crushed by your lack of support. So kindly go away nipper..

 

RAYS ADVANCE!!

 

Go TRIBE!!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Axe said:

Now you're a lying senile old non motor boat drivin sad fuck.. If that was your intent in your OP then you sure did a piss poor job of expressing it

I'm sure they're crushed by your lack of support. So kindly go away nipper..

 

RAYS ADVANCE!!

 

Go TRIBE!!

 

 

 

You never gave me a chance you went all fucking stupid dumbass redneck on us so you reap what you sow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2020 at 2:49 PM, The Gipper said:

Why Rays, just out of curiosity?

And you are learning that there is still one word that the lady owner of the board does not want used on here. 

 

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You never gave me a chance you went all fucking stupid dumbass redneck on us so you reap what you sow. 

Above is your OP..  Thee 2nd post in this thread.. no one obstructed you from making any point you wished to make..  Geez..

And then your latest feeble attempt to disparage me..

Nipper. there are 2 people on this entire forum who's likeness is pretty well know because of what we do.. Steve's and mine..

I'm comfortable with what I've reaped..

97059240_10156755883856511_8693345997054

 

And I do know how to drive a motor boat 🤣

 

GO TRIBE DAMMIT!!!!!! 🤘😎🤘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn’t talking about your appearance  I was talking about your attitude is being dumb ass redneck. . But yes anyone reading the above would ask why you took offense at my mere asking why you were a fan of the Rays.  Had you said that you lived there I would have said fine great if the tribe don’t win I hope they do. It would’ve been a response to your courteous reply. But you decided not to give a courteous reply you decided to go all defensive. Still not sure why. Were you really offended that I did not know you were from Tampa? As for your appearance, no I don’t think I have ever seen your picture before. So you look like a  Lynyrd Skynyrd reject. (Is that the response you were going for?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

(Is that the response you were going for?)

 

I expected another ignorant response so no, I'm not disappointed.. 😂

 

I'm curious Nipper, what time do they turn the PCs off at your assisted living facility?

 

 

C'mon TRIBE!!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Axe said:

I

 

I expected another ignorant response so no, I'm not disappointed.. 😂

 

I'm curious Nipper, what time do they turn the PCs off at your assisted living facility?

 

 

C'mon TRIBE!!!!

 

 

Your’s is the face of ignorance  Allman brothers want to be. You turned what was a friendly inquiry into a pity party for yourself for some reason. Because you think of yourself as a minor celebrity who did not get recognized? See you because you were a little bitch about things you lost your chance to have someone root for your team. As the  tribe did their usual choke job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're delusional ya old coot.. "friendly inquiry" my ass. You tried to lecture me and now I've shoved my size 15 up your ass so far I'm really starting to think you like it.

Funny you should mention the Allman brothers. A long time friend was Gregg's (rip) personal manager for many yrs.

Just go away Nipper.  You're a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Axe said:

You're delusional ya old coot.. "friendly inquiry" my ass. You tried to lecture me and now I've shoved my size 15 up your ass so far I'm really starting to think you like it.

Funny you should mention the Allman brothers. A long time friend was Gregg's (rip) personal manager for many yrs.

Just go away Nipper.  You're a joke

Yes,  Friendly.  I simply asked the following, see above:

Why Rays, just out of curiosity?

And then you acted like I had asked you why your dick had fallen off.   Or like you were offended because I didn't know the intricacies of your life choices. 

I will go away, because I am bored with your self indulgent views of your mediocre self, and for no other reason.  (Further evidenced by your view of what you think you have done to me) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Yes,  Friendly.  I simply asked the following, see above:

Why Rays, just out of curiosity?

 

 You conveniently left out your follow up attempt to lecture me .. 

"And you are learning that there is still one word that the lady owner of the board does not want used on here."  

So, again you've lied..

What gives you the idea that you have the authority to lecture anyone on this forum?

You also appear to enjoy disparaging another person's appearance without having the balls to grace us with your own likeness you coward.

 

Adios Nipper

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Axe said:

 

 You conveniently left out your follow up attempt to lecture me .. 

"And you are learning that there is still one word that the lady owner of the board does not want used on here."  

So, again you've lied..

What gives you the idea that you have the authority to lecture anyone on this forum?

You also appear to enjoy disparaging another person's appearance without having the balls to grace us with your own likeness you coward.

 

Adios Nipper

 

You are one dumb son of a bitch. Wasn’t lecturing you I was only pointing out the fact that this forum has one word that is still being censored. Hello McFly is anybody home?

And actually I have had my image on here any number of times so I’ll let you go to search for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You are one dumb son of a bitch. Wasn’t lecturing you I was only pointing out the fact that this forum has one word that is still being censored. Hello McFly is anybody home?

Not at your house. 😂

You could have just left me alone.. Or just left it at "Why the Rays?"

We'd have been fine..

But you couldn't.. You had to go all

Rodney-Dangerfield-Al-Czervik-1.png

like you always do around here.. You pompous ass

You've consistently lied thruout the thread.. I've enjoyed pointing that out to you,,,, Judge.. LOL

 

Again, you enjoy disparaging other's looks..

Grow a fucking pair.. Post your verifiable mug..

If you are going to sling mud, have the nads to do it without the safety and anonymity of your key board you fucking fraud.

 

Otherwise,  tuck your tail Nipper. ;)

 

Wait, one more thing.. :D

You really can't drive a motor boat?? Seriously? Turn in your man card bitch. 🤣

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Axe said:

Not at your house. 😂

You could have just left me alone.. Or just left it at at "Why the Rays"

We'd have been fine..

But you couldn't.. You had to go all

 

like you always do around here.. You pompous ass

You've consistently lied thruout the thread.. I've enjoyed pointing that out to you,,,, Judge.. LOL

 

Again, you enjoy disparaging other's looks..

Grow a fucking pair.. Post your verifiable mug..

If you are going to sling mud, have the nads to do it without the safety and anonymity  behind your key board you fucking fraud.

 

Otherwise tuck your tail Nipper. ;)

 

Well.....you have been completely wrong about my intent.  A.  I was just curious about why you supported the Rays.  B. I was just pointing out that there was a word that was still being censored on this forum .    None of the intent you have attributed to me was true.

But, since you are EVER so anxious to have it be true, I guess I can only relent and submit to your desire for it to be true.  So, here you go:

Since, apparently, in YOUR opinion, having the appearance of someone who would perhaps played in Lynyrd Skynrd or the Allman Brothers Band  is "disparaging your looks"/   So be it.    You look like a reject from Lynryd Skynyrd, and from the Allman Brothers.  There you go.   I guess you have been sufficiently insulted by that. 

And, OK, here you go with this:   If you consider the censorship of the use of the term **MASK**   (which you used) to be somehow disparaging to you....I can only surmise that you believe yourself to be one.    And if that is your belief, who am I to argue? 

As for lies, I haven't lied.  I didn't even lie when I said that if the Tribe lost I could see myself rooting for the Rays.  I very well may have done so.   And neither did I lie by saying that you have changed my mind.  I will no longer root for the Rays.    I will look towards the Padres and Brewers to give my support to. 

As for my appearance, here it is (though I have lost some weight since this...some, not enough):

10694451_909741732372275_4355399003979434384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=yLYnI6IcEdwAX9GyqZV&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=d18caa326cc128d8c754d4132da7a8ea&oe=5F9A5268

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I could have gone with this one too..

580318_10151012004621511_1359805463_n.jp

 

But , I didn't..

Why?

I don't hide..

 

Here ya go nipper..

visiting friends not long ago.. You should be able to discern where and what they do there..

206384_10150145105176511_6413532_n.jpg?_

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha!  Looks like we are in the same place!  Where was yours taken?

That hotel is in San Diego. What do people do there? Sleep I assume. I will have to get a photo later 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Axe said:

First pic.. Locally

Second, yeah they sleep ;)

Mine was taken in the Cayman Islands in  2009.  Nothing like that locally....though actually, I think you could get a similar photo along Lake Erie. 

And the Hotel Coronado that I know is the famous old place in San Diego.   Is that where that pic was taken?  Considered to be one of the greatest comedies of all time,  Some Like it Hot was partially filmed there.

$200M HOTEL DEL CORONADO RECONSTRUCTION -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, here you go.  Here is a famous photo of me that appeared in the Interval International Travel Magazine.  I titled it:  Two Geysers and a Geezer. Taken in Yellowstone NP.    Old Faithful and the Beehive Geyser erupting simultaneously behind me.  A rare occurrence. 

10321774_920552597957855_6245058517629555119_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=wWnrEbYewMQAX-VQ2_j&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=6f30c3629d8ad19afeaf9577820c6728&oe=5F9E6C65

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good.

 

Now I can have some respect, and call a truce..

 

Having a face to place with the name makes a huge difference with me..

 

It should be mandatory to enter the 'Political" section ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Mine was taken in the Cayman Islands in  2009.  Nothing like that locally....though actually, I think you could get a similar photo along Lake Erie. 

And the Hotel Coronado that I know is the famous old place in San Diego.   Is that where that pic was taken?  Considered to be one of the greatest comedies of all time,  Some Like it Hot was partially filmed there.

$200M HOTEL DEL CORONADO RECONSTRUCTION -

I was stationed a little down the road at the Naval Amphibious Base.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×