Ibleedbrown

***Browns VS Football Team Official Game Day Thread***

12 minutes ago, hx214 said:

Well if I had to pick between Chubb/Hunt or Baker to make beat me.... I’m picking Baker

For sure. Time to get more creative in the run game, that’s for sure. I feel like a bootleg pass is going to be big time there.

48 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

They are completely stacking the box. 9 guys in the box on first down. I don’t care how good your run game is Baker is going to be the one winning this game if they continue that scheme. 

Gotta be patient helps that a few of their guys went out...but second half gotta have more of the same. Take your 3/4 yards run the clock take a shot or two downfield- Chubb will hit a big chunk play.

cant put Most games on Baker 

8 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Haskins is rattled.

watching Haskins makes me happy to have Baker

He’s not ready.  He should be a rookie this year and then he should have redshirted this year

I’m curious of what if any free agent LB talent is out there. If I was ANY coordinator against the browns I’d be running the madden shallow cross to death. Our LB core simply can’t stop it.

25 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Haskins is rattled.

watching Haskins makes me happy to have Baker

Baker is rattled.      

Why the hell is Mayfield having such a hard time finding the open receivers? and there are a number that are open and he’s just not seeing them. And then he’s missing quite a few when he did throw l. 

3 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

This game starting to slip away.  Baker is not a NFL QB

To bad Baker isn’t the biggest issue to be worried about. This defense couldn’t stop a JV team.

Well the receiver was wide open on that touchdown but they made up for it by putting absolutely no pressure on the quarterback

Kind of annoyed watching the OLine too. Suppose to be massively improved and guys are in the backfield before Chubb even gets the ball. 

Who looked at this defense and said yep, these guys are locked in? I’m baffled at how inept these dudes are, truly baffled.

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Who looked at this defense and said yep, these guys are locked in? I’m baffled at how inept these dudes are, truly baffled.

Ask Berry 

Just now, BrownsFan4Evr said:

Quit blaming Baker.....THIS DEFENSE SUCKS!!!!!

They both suck.