THE BROWNS BOARD

Constitutional Donnie T-Sure he is-Ha!

TexasAg1969

https://www.newsmax.com/us/romney-tweet-trump-power/2020/09/24/id/988541/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM148789_09242020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=0101023x5fib

"Any suggestion that a president might not respect this Constitutional guarantee is both unthinkable and unacceptable." - M.R.

Welcome to Venezuela and Belarus dumbasses.

43 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

https://www.newsmax.com/us/romney-tweet-trump-power/2020/09/24/id/988541/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM148789_09242020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=0101023x5fib

"Any suggestion that a president might not respect this Constitutional guarantee is both unthinkable and unacceptable." - M.R.

Welcome to Venezuela and Belarus dumbasses.

Mitt Romney?

Wow, I can’t wait to hear what John Kasich has to say about Trump.

• Haha 1

I think you fellows on the left has ought to start preparing yourselves. I've been in five states this week, logged hundreds and hundreds of miles and I would have the estimate that I'm seeing trump signs at no less than 50-1 on Biden signs. At least. Maybe 100-1. I cant see where Biden has the support to win. 

11 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I think you fellows on the left has ought to start preparing yourselves. I've been in five states this week, logged hundreds and hundreds of miles and I would have the estimate that I'm seeing trump signs at no less than 50-1 on Biden signs. At least. Maybe 100-1. I cant see where Biden has the support to win. 

People don't have to openly like and support Biden

They just need to like him more than Trump

13 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm already expecting Trump to win because you can't fix stupid. At least he can ONLY serve another four years.

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

People don't have to openly like and support Biden

They just need to like him more than Trump

I'm not seeing it. This is the same eye test Hillary clinton failed to pass even though the polls said she was infinity points ahead. And lo and behold she lost. 

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm not seeing it. This is the same eye test Hillary clinton failed to pass even though the polls said she was infinity points ahead. And lo and behold she lost. 

I mean that's not what the polls said and she won the popular vote... 

Also, for all of his faults, you have to admit Biden is better than Hilary 

15 minutes ago, Neo said:

Only because of the Electoral College. A majority of the people that voted did not want Trump as president. That is why they call it the "popular" vote.

Yes the electoral college. You know the thing that has always elected the president. The popular vote means fuck-all. 

• Upvote 1

Here's a popular vote situation. Ohio and california take a popular vote; should a pipeline be built to send all the water from lake erie to give to california. Who wins that? And should we be ok with it, just because more people live in California they get to decide to decimate other places for their own gain?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Obviously the polls were pretty off base, eh?

Screenshot_20200924-135013_Chrome.jpg

Here's a good read from fivethirtyeight on historical polling results and accuracy

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-are-all-right/

Polls aren't perfect. Too much weight is placed on getting the winner right and not the actual margin. Etc. 

Trump also presented a more unique case IMO, leading to certain groups being underrepresented in modeling. 

But the media also contributed to this idea that 2016 was just the most horrible thing ever and we can never trust a poll again. Margins of error exist for a reason. 

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Here's a good read from fivethirtyeight on historical polling results and accuracy

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-are-all-right/

Polls aren't perfect. Too much weight is placed on getting the winner right and not the actual margin. Etc. 

Trump also presented a more unique case IMO, leading to certain groups being underrepresented in modeling. 

But the media also contributed to this idea that 2016 was just the most horrible thing ever and we can never trust a poll again. Margins of error exist for a reason. 

I mean 11 points is that ever a margin of error situation? If it were 1 point that would be a thing. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I mean 11 points is that ever a margin of error situation? If it were 1 point that would be a thing. 

No. Margin of errors are more than 1, but not 11. But there is a realized level of accuracy from historical polls. I really think the media not only skewed expectations but skewed the interpretation of the polling accuracy. 

Again, I think the fivethirtyeight article is a good read

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean that's not what the polls said and she won the popular vote... 

Also, for all of his faults, you have to admit Biden is better than Hilary 

Popular vote because of California primarily.  But keep bringing up irrelevent things.