THE BROWNS BOARD

Where did sjw culture come from?

The Cysko Kid

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's not Shapiro or the other weasel-y pitched voice guy so I'll give it a listen. 

In all sincerity, I'd recommend you give Shapiro another shot and do a deep dive on him. I shared your opinion of him back in late 2014 when I started listening to him. But, even though I'm not a conservative and he staunchly one, I do find common ground with him on alot of things he talks about.

Tim Pool is another good one to listen to, because he is an honest journalist, imo, and his current sentiments about being a disaffected liberal who hates the current state of the political left mirrors my own situation and many others too.

37 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

In all sincerity, I'd recommend you give Shapiro another shot and do a deep dive on him. I shared your opinion of him back in late 2014 when I started listening to him. But, even though I'm not a conservative and he staunchly one, I do find common ground with him on alot of things he talks about.

Tim Pool is another good one to listen to, because he is an honest journalist, imo, and his current sentiments about being a disaffected liberal who hates the current state of the political left mirrors my own situation and many others too.

Tim Pool is the other guy I was referring too. Forgot the name.

Shapiro could be an intelligent guy, and say things I agree with, but I don't care for his grift. He basically came up "owning" college kids in "debates" where they clearly weren't prepared and he just throws out a bunch of hypotheticals. 

Maybe I'll watch some of their stuff if posted on here. Probably not going to seek them out though and probably not watching them in any long form version. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Shapiro could be an intelligent guy, and say things I agree with, but I don't care for his grift. He basically came up "owning" college kids in "debates" where they clearly weren't prepared and he just throws out a bunch of hypotheticals. 

Maybe I'll watch some of their stuff if posted on here. Probably not going to seek them out though and probably not watching them in any long form version. 

Dude, you're notorious for dropping interviews with rednecks getting "owned".  C'mon 

I noticed Ben first on Piers Morgan.  Then when he almost got beat up by a guy in a dress.

Tim's JRE interview with the Twitter brass is a classic.

39 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Dude, you're notorious for dropping interviews with rednecks getting "owned".  C'mon 

I noticed Ben first on Piers Morgan.  Then when he almost got beat up by a guy in a dress.

Tim's JRE interview with the Twitter brass is a classic.

I'm "notorious" for it? What? 

Is that what you're getting out of the "All Gas No Brakes" videos?

Sure, I've posted some for shits and giggles, but "notorious"? Sure as hell a lot less than the amount of campus reform videos that do the same thing but with dumb college kids. 

Those videos full of clips taking the dumbest people are for entertainment. Not someone building their following off of. Shit, my home town had one from a McCain Palin rally and it just made me ashamed and embarrassed. 

I've watched Tim's interview on JRE a few times that it's been posted here and the "owning" that some seem to think is happening I just don't see. I see a weasley quick talking guy (idk how better to explain the way he talks, it's like he's rushing. Trying to rush into "getting" someone. It doesn't build up others perceived confidence in you....) thinking he keeps getting Twitter with these examples and then the Twitter rep trying to just explain to him what happened. I think in his mind it's all a lot more simple but he doesn't realize what's actually going on. The great conspiracy of SJW censorship is just massively overblown to me. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said: