THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Mack Wilson, Greedy Williams, Kevin Johnson return to practice Monday

Vambo

33 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I know the linebacker play sucks, but I'm in zero hurry to get Wilson back.   Pretty easy to aggravate his particular injury.

Yeah, I think the players' bodies in general were not ready for the pounding of NFL football & hope we err on the side of caution. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Mike

• Upvote 1

Nice to hear that DB's are returning to practice.  Wilson too...but I don't see the need to rush him back.  He's almost as bad as the guys we've had out there in terms of experience.  But it's good to get him out there in the swing of things.  Greedy too, he needs the practice.

Hell... ease them into the games... give them a pitch count in certain packages... <20 this week, 30 next, etc.

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I know the linebacker play sucks, but I'm in zero hurry to get Wilson back.   Pretty easy to aggravate his particular injury.

Aggravate a hyperextension, yes, but re-injure/injure further? Should be able to brace it.

14 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Yeah, I think the players' bodies in general were not ready for the pounding of NFL football & hope we err on the side of caution. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Mike

Cry me a river-lost 6 of my FFL players in two games.😭

9 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Calvary was the hill on which Christ was crucified.  

Are you implying that our defense will now be resurrected miraculously with the return of these guys? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Useless 

Honestly, I really like Adrian Clayborne. I hope he's healthy and ready to go. Perhaps the little bit of extra time will be enough for him to get there. As of right now, he's not practicing, but he's got a little time. Oh yeah, Porter Gustin has been flashing, too. That facemask penalty really hurt, but he had a couple of other very fine plays, especially at the goal line. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:
cavalry
[ˈkavəlrē]

NOUN
  1. (in the past) soldiers who fought on horseback.
    "the cavalry charged up the hill" ·
    synonyms:
    mounted troops · cavalrymen · horse soldiers · troopers · horse · dragoons · lancers · hussars · carabineers · cuirassiers · sabreurs
    • modern soldiers who fight in armored vehicles.
      "a cavalry regiment"
    • (the cavalry)
      used to refer to a source of help or rescue in an emergency, especially as a last resort.
      "she said she wouldn't be sending in the cavalry to sort out the country's problems"
      synonyms:
      rescuer · savior · liberator · knight in shining armor · knight on a white chargerr

I wasn't very happy to see Denzel show up on the injury report with a groin issue. I don't know the severity but he was listed as a partial or limited participant in practice. Hope he's OK. 

• Confused 1