THE BROWNS BOARD

Good Players Who Just Can't Find a Home.... not named Antonio "Anthony" Brown

Tour2ma

Of course Anthony is this generation's T.O.

First that occurred to me are:

• Brandon Cooks
  • Clowney

Had another when I was thinking on this... but... Prevagen! Anyway I'm sure there are more than 3...

Never read a bad word about either I listed. With Clowney it was $$$ and cap fit.

But Cooks??? The guy has produced everywhere he's played. Ballin' today for HOU while giving birth to this thread. And at $8mm for 2020, he's a bargain.

41 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

But, what?

Owner/Gm/locker-mates/Fan base---- but it only takes one right team ...     https://theundefeated.com/features/is-there-a-statistical-reason-eric-reid-isnt-in-the-nfl-no/

points allowed thru 2 weeks.. Ravens 22   LAC 36   Pitt. 37   Colts 38    Browns 68

Reid is unsigned because he earned a 36.1 last season in coverage. Yes, lots of tackles, but cut because he can't cover. And 0 picks.  Do not want.

At this point there aren't remaining FA safeties - Reshad Jones remains injured [surgery hasn't happened yet due to covid] and tony Jefferson never was good in coverage before last season's injuries.

Aside from earl thomas, of course.  Let's bring him in..

Title fixed.... sorta.... ;)

Error reminded me of my audio immersion days over in the Polk forums...

One of the pioneers of the home audio industry was Henry Kloss. Started at Acoustic Research (AR) where he was the driving force behind their development of the acoustic suspension speaker (first sealed box speaker). ANd went on to be the "K" in KLH before he founded Advent Corp where he developed perhaps the best 2-way speaker ever made, the Tivoli radio, the first home Dolby unit and more... all to fund development of the first "affordable" video projector.

Anywho... I was waxing poetic about him in a post where I called him "Harvey" Kloss. Heard about that one for a while... :blush: