THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns @ Dallas Roll Call...

Tour2ma

Covid Schmovid... Just bought guaranteed tix at Vivid seats*.

Anyone else going?

========================================================================

*Not affiliated with Vivid Pictures AFAIK...

Thought about it early on....but rejected it.  Am doing 2 weeks in  Colorado and Utah.  No crowds involved, except perhaps on the plane and in the airport, and I have my N95 mask for that.  Maybe crowds of roadrunners, coyotes, and rattlers...but hopefully not the latter. Rocky Mt. NP,  Great Sand Dunes, Zion, Bryce and others. 

Thought about JAX in late Nov.....but it looks like that tailgate is off. 

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nope-too much covid hangin' around Texas still.

I got ya, but social distancing is in effect and I will be wearing my new Browns mask... so...

Today was attended by under 22k.

Ok as long as everyone behaves but not everyone behaves.....

.....and then you have a KC game one situation and someone had covid-19 and now the quarantee thing and figuring out who was there...... nobody wants to be quarantined....ok checked the pictures........here we go again......

Agree.... very sad...

... but I'm not going to a Covid ICU. I'm going to a friggin' football game... masked with eye protection... maybe even gloves.

... a game I think we can win.

So please.... no more "downer" posts.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Agree.... very sad...

... but I'm not going to a Covid ICU. I'm going to a friggin' football game... masked with eye protection... maybe even gloves.

... a game I think we can win.

So please.... no more "downer" posts.

Down goes Frazier.........Down goes Frazier!😷 😁

How many allowed at the game? That could have a major impact if it's more than 20% capacity or so. Just make sure you get Bob Uecker seats......front row upper deck by Urself.

You can see that Jumbotron just fine up there.

I got front of upper deck seats above an endzone corner and a little outside the OB.... section 319. I love that angle for a game.

A little under 22k attended Sunday's opener vs ATL. I think we'll draw less, but TBH I'm not sure what the limit is beyond it insuring social distance seating.

image.png.5e36af09325c91f4c8dbda9ac832358b.png

I flew out to this stadium several years ago. We actually should have won, but the refs totally screwed us (plot twist) and gave the Cowboys something like 6 or 7 pass interference and defensive holding penalties. I'm not kidding, it was terrible. It was SO bad that the Cowboys fans were APOLOGIZING to me after the game. Never seen anything like it. Oh, and the worst referee moment came when we stripped a Cowboys player and returned the fumble for a TD in OT but refs called it incomplete and not reviewable. It was either in OT or super late in 4th quarter...I mean it was CRAZY. Brandon Weeden played out of his mind and earned that victory. 

Oh yeah, the stadium was TOTALLY badass. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Oh yeah, the stadium was TOTALLY badass. 

My son was a middle school coach in Temple, Tx. and assisted the HS in scouting other opponents for them. We got to the state finals one year he was there 

and got to go to that stadium to watch the game since all finals of each division are played in Jerryworld. I agree. It's one heck of a stadium and the Jumbotron

TV screen in HD is totally unreal. The replays put you right down in the lines where all the dirty work is going on.

• Like 1