THE BROWNS BOARD

No Browns Today, so.... who ya watchin'?

Tour2ma

... and somebody woke up Patrick.... long TD to Hill + 2 pt. conversion and now tied at 17 all... šŸ˜®

Meanwhile BLT D is teeing off on HOU's Watkins now.

Couple of good rookie RBs in the late games... WSH's Gipson (Memphis) and LAC's Kelley (UCLA)...

Plus there's KC'sĀ Edwards-Helaire, but has had a fairly quiet game today after a big debut last week.

I'm watching my FFL team fall completely apart due to injuries. I had already lost Marlon Mack for the season and Jamison Crowder was on the benchĀ 

before the start with a pulled hammy. So in an instant down goes Barkley likely for the season with a torn acl, Mostert goes down after an 80 yd Td withĀ 

what they now think is a strained acl, Davante Adams down with a hammy and then Sterling Shepherd down with some kind of toe injury. I got wiped out inĀ 

less than an hour today. None returned to their games and most already listed as questionable or out for week 3. At least Murray is showing me he may be

promoted to my starting QB role depending on the D he plays.

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm watching my FFL team fall completely apart due to injuries. I had already lost Marlon Mack for the season and Jamison Crowder was on the benchĀ 

before the start with a pulled hammy. So in an instant down goes Barkley likely for the season with a torn acl, Mostert goes down after an 80 yd Td withĀ 

what they now think is a strained acl, Davante Adams down with a hammy and then Sterling Shepherd down with some kind of toe injury. I got wiped out inĀ 

less than an hour today. None returned to their games and most already listed as questionable or out for week 3. At least Murray is showing me he may be

promoted to my starting QB role depending on the D he plays.

Thatā€™s why I play weekly with FanDuel. Ā Healthy players each week and matchup based. Ā Iā€™ve had a few years where my top and/or my second pick are out in SeptemberĀ 

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

Thatā€™s why I play weekly with FanDuel. Ā Healthy players each week and matchup based. Ā Iā€™ve had a few years where my top and/or my second pick are out in SeptemberĀ 

I lost 3 for most of last season, but still took #1 overall prize for the year.

We have one redraft after game 5 and another after game 10, but I just have too many going down to find enough in the "leftovers" pile.

Good news is that if I am at the bottom of the league after week 5, I get to pick first.šŸ¤— I'm damn sure earning it now.šŸ˜±

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm watching my FFL team fall completely apart due to injuries.

Big names dropping like flies this Sunday...

Barkley (ACL feared)...

SF lost Nick Bosa (ACL), Solomon Thomas and Garrapolo...

McCaffery ...

Malik Hooker (Achilles)...

Ā 

Cue U2....

14 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Barkley (ACL feared)...

McCaffery ...

Ā 

Cue U2....

Saquon Barkley? ACL?

Anyone check on PoG?Ā šŸ˜‹

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Early Sunday Tix 4-game mix has DNV @ PTG, ATL @ DAL, LAR@PHI and CAR @ TB... Focus will be on first two, but curiwhat TB12 can do today.ous to see

Late aft game will be BLT@HOU (have I mentioned the wife is from Houston?), but will be looking in on WSH game.... which I'll prolly record for scouting purposes.

Early DNV moved the ball, but then PYG's D stiffened.

LAR has already scored... Philly looks like hot garbage.

Will also be checking US Open on-goings. Just feels wrong for it to be staged in NFL season...

I actually took a noon nap!Ā  Saw some 1 pm scores, saw the whole BAL wack HOU and bonus coverage KC beating LAC in OT.

BAL and KC look like the early AFC front-runners.

Watching 60 minutes now and NBC football later.Ā  Ā Sure different without theĀ BROWNSĀ on Sunday.Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā :huh:

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Barkley (ACL feared)........ My #1 pick in this year's FF draft......I should have picked Chubb but I was afraid Hunt would cut his numbers......I'm DONE with Barkley now !!

McCaffery ...

Cue U2....

I'm done with #2 now. He burned me before I should have known better but he had the numbers.Ā  Burned my #1 overall pick in the draft, never again !Ā  Ā Ā :angry:

Can happen to any RB at any time. It's why two stud RBs belong at the top of any season-long,Ā  FF draft.

Can happen to WRs too for that matter, but there are so many more of those fish in the proverbial sea.

10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

This just in...

Russell Wilson is really good.

And NE should have won that game !Ā  Ā Meanwhile my 2 week pickem got shot down again....... only 3 of us had NE.

I've lost my early season mojo only 3 points this week, 3 damn points. (in my Harry Doyle voice)

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

In Vegas-so why is that steel cart sideways to the field that close to the sidelines? It should at least have had the rubber tires facing the field.Ā 

Or some kind of protective barrier at least.

I said the same thing. Ā Itā€™s not like that thing could be moved quickly if players were headed that way.

Turned out to be an interesting game.Ā  Carr outplayed Brees.Ā  Ā Ā :o

.......oh and the Tribe wins last 4/5, magic number now 1 for the playoffs.

Edited by mjp28

32 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Turned out to be an interesting game.Ā  Carr outplayed Brees.Ā  Ā Ā :o

.......oh and the Tribe wins last 4/5, magic number now 1 for the playoffs.

They just need to win one or have the Mariners lose one.....nevertheless....they have cacked up a furball, falling from 1st place in the division to third.

37 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Every time I see the outside of it I think, "Hey, Alexis, play (______________)"

I saw it live in February. Ā Look like a big giant hockey puck. Ā  It was cool, don't get me wrong. Ā Just big, black, round. Ā  Ā Kind of like the 2001 Space Odyssey Monolith on steroids.Ā