THE BROWNS BOARD

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Vambo

no con.

The results are outstanding - the list of good/great things

the Trump Admin has accomplished FOR AMERICA FIRST,

are in the hundreds.

Let us know when YOU can name just one thing obaMao/biden accomplished FOR AMERICA in eight years, woodpecker.

we'll wait.

hey, get this:

Joe Biden in 1992: No nominations to the Supreme Court in ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/joe-biden...

Feb 23, 2016 · On the Senate floor on June 25, 1992, then-Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.) urged President George H. W. Bush not to name a nominee to the Supreme Court until after the November election.

guess what? LOL

Schumer in 2007: Don't confirm any Bush Supreme Court nominee

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-in-2007...

Feb 15, 2016 · Chuck Schumer said in July 2007 that no George W. Bush nominee to the Supreme Court should be approved, except in extraordinary circumstances, 19 months before a new president was set to be...

opposite parties, of course.

and obamao was a lame duck pres.

lefties don't go by the actual definitions of words because it

doesn't fit their twisted emotional knee jerk narrative.

So, they just use words incorrectly, as if they had different meanings.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ha ha ha

That lazy troll attempt was lazy

When I get remotely close to Cal and others in the blind, ignorant and embarrassing support of a shit candidate please let me know

So you never stated you were voting for Biden?

(Not that I wholly trust word that comes out of your beak but...)

And frankly as bombastic as Cal can be I think you're possibly worse because at least he looks up some of this shit and for much of the time your only opinion is whatever you think will piss him off.

So did you or didn't you say you were voting Biden? You could probably lie and no one would ever know the difference.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So you never stated you were voting for Biden?

(Not that I wholly trust word that comes out of your beak but...)

And frankly as bombastic as Cal can be I think you're possibly worse because at least he looks up some of this shit and for much of the time your only opinion is whatever you think will piss him off.

So did you or didn't you say you were voting Biden? You could probably lie and no one would ever know the difference.

WSS

- It wouldn't matter if you trust what I say or not, you're just going to make up something to make like you feel you've "won" a back and forth... every... time...

- Cal doesn't look up anything haha. He just vomits up whatever the Blaze tells him to be afraid of or be angry at next. If you think he is putting any ounce of research or thought into that than geeez. No idea how anyone could realistically think that. I know you're going to irrationally support the little guy at every turn, but let's keep it realistic. 

- If you think I'm basing my political beliefs on what pisses Cal or anyone else off here then you aren't very bright. I know most here will just blindly follow the letter R ... but not everyone puts that little thought behind their political beliefs. 

Yes, I'm most likely voting for Biden. You're missing the point completely though if that is what you're harping on. You know exactly what you're doing here, it goes hand and hand with putting words in people's mouths. Or maybe I'm giving you too much credit? Entirely possible. 

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

- It wouldn't matter if you trust what I say or not, you're just going to make up something to make like you feel you've "won" a back and forth... every... time...

- Cal doesn't look up anything haha. He just vomits up whatever the Blaze tells him to be afraid of or be angry at next. If you think he is putting any ounce of research or thought into that than geeez. No idea how anyone could realistically think that. I know you're going to irrationally support the little guy at every turn, but let's keep it realistic. 

- If you think I'm basing my political beliefs on what pisses Cal or anyone else off here then you aren't very bright. I know most here will just blindly follow the letter R ... but not everyone puts that little thought behind their political beliefs. 

Yes, I'm most likely voting for Biden. You're missing the point completely though if that is what you're harping on. You know exactly what you're doing

here, it goes hand and hand with putting words in people's mouths. Or maybe I'm giving you too much credit? Entirely possible. 

image.thumb.png.c9ad73ffc11f9fd364c4b836e7c3e5b4.png

2020-09-21_220638.jpg.cbd9974423d3a612859afa5859f0de52.jpg

• Upvote 1

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/09/21/new-rnc-ad-democrats-endorsing-scotus-appointment-2016/

A great, effective ad … but. The RNC takes us on a trip down Memory Lane to 2016, when Senate Democrats along with Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi lectured America on the necessity — nay, the constitutional mandate — to immediately fill Supreme Court vacancies. Can’t wait for the DNC’s response video about what Republicans were saying at the same time, though:

See Also: Study: People do hide their true feelings about some things from pollsters — but not about Trump

Not long ago, Joe Biden said that “the American people deserve a fully-staffed court of nine.”

We agree.

Fill the seat! pic.twitter.com/K8GpnAMEly

— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) September 21, 2020

The double inclusion of the same Joe Biden clip, declaring in 2016 that “the American people deserve a fully staffed court of nine,” is no accident. (Neither is the more recent clip of Kamala Harris.) The Trump campaign and the RNC plan to shove those words down the throats of Democrats and the media, probably every day. Here’s Kayleigh McEnany, telling CBS This Morning host Gayle King earlier today that she should ask Biden about his principles on filling Supreme Court vacancies:

President Trump says he will soon nominate a justice to replace the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court.

White House @PressSec @KayleighMcEnany joins us with details on the president's timeline, and what she says the president is looking for in a nominee. pic.twitter.com/3nPk4tCJez

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

back when Graham had something resembling a spine

back  before Trump whipped the entire party (and it's followers)

Haha, he "had a spine" because he said something that was wrong with a ton of confidence.

Reminds me of the typical dem. Most democrats have spines if you want to look at it that way.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

actually it's because of your habit sulking and stomping off when you haven't got a leg to stand on. Simply that.

support isn't really accurate of course you know that you're just being a dick but you're just mad because I don't punish people for making fun of you or other liberals. Sorry. But frankly yes he does look up more political sites than I think you'd probably do. And yes I think the headlines of red state or the blaze are too often exaggerated. But that's no different than the MSM you seem to have no problem with. The Articles themselves are not without Merit and as I said before neither are the stories on MSNBC or the New York Times. But all those sites are slanted. You just get mad at one side of slanted reporting.

- If you think I'm basing my political beliefs on what pisses Cal or anyone else off here then you aren't very bright.

if anyone's not very bright it would be you if you can't recognize what your back and forth amounts to. It's not that hard to count the number of post you make criticizing anybody on the left. Nor the number of posts that are simply Cal bashing.

I know most here will just blindly follow the letter R ... but not everyone puts that little thought behind their political beliefs. 

again your level of brightness is not nearly has brilliant as you would like to pretend. Someone from another planet would read this board had think that each side blindly follows whoever their cult leader is. Whether it's Trump Obama Joe Biden or who the fuck ever. You and the other lefties are absolutely no more. Balanced then any one on the right.

Yes, I'm most likely voting for Biden.

there you go. That wasn't so hard was it? After days of bickering and crying and whining at pissing and moaning you could have just said that in the first place as you have before.

You're missing the point completely though if that is what you're harping on. You know exactly what you're doing here, it goes hand and hand with putting words in people's mouths. Or maybe I'm giving you too much credit? Entirely possible. 

hey impugning my intelligence and everyone else's that doesn't follow your left wing  Masters  😁 is always expected and most often delivered. I put absolutely no words in your mouth. You want the Democrats to run the country vote for 'em. 

It's really just that simple. Like I said there are some things I don't like about the president but policy-wise had on balance I much prefer him and the Republicans with all their warts to your candidate and the assholes that support him. If I didn't I would either not vote or vote third party. You had four years where you could boast that you didn't vote for Hillary. Fair enough.

WSS

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

back when Graham had something resembling a spine

back  before Trump whipped the entire party (and it's followers)

when Biden was chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, he wanted Bush to hold off on his SC nominee with 18 months left in his term.

The hypocrisy runs both ways.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You still just don't get it at all. And no matter what I say you'll just replace the words with something that makes you feel like you've won. If you think me saying I didn't vote for Hilary was a "boast" then you clearly missed the point. If you think any outsider would believe I'm the left wing version of Cal/Girls/(and increasingly you) then you've clearly missed the point. 

That's really all there is to it. This was obviously a waste of time at the start but here we are now, multiple posts later, and no progress made. And your history shows you'll just ignore or reinterpret whatever I say anyway.... So oh well

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You still just don't get it at all.

don't kid yourself

And no matter what I say you'll just replace the words with something that makes you feel like you've won.

let's see an example of wherever I replaced your words.

If you think me saying I didn't vote for Hilary was a "boast" then you clearly missed the point.

I have not. In the past when Cal accused you of being a Hillary lover or whatever you rightly stated you didn't vote for her.

If you think any outsider would believe I'm the left wing version of Cal/Girls/(and increasingly you) then you've clearly missed the point. 

you (among others) are every bit as combative and short-sighted regardless of how fair and balanced you would like to believe you are. He of course takes the title for sure volume

That's really all there is to it. This was obviously a waste of time at the start but here we are now, multiple posts later, and no progress made.

exactly.

And your history shows you'll just ignore or reinterpret whatever I say anyway.... So oh well

you are always given the opportunity to prove me wrong.  You don't because you can't.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

I'm sure the Zoomers will love Tiktok starting to get ruined just like Facebook was.

Both sides are saying the opposite they did before. Precedent would be what actually happened. And what actually happened was the nominee getting kicked down the road after the election.