THE BROWNS BOARD

What I think.

calfoxwc

20 minutes ago, Axe said:

There are things you do in the interweb and things you don't

See, that's the thing. This is the INTERNET. You don't know me, and I don't know you. If you want to come at me, then put on your big boy pants, wrap your feelings in bubble wrap, because I am elite special forces when it comes to trash talk, I will leave you seething. You can't take it then don't start shit with somebody you don't know. I don't know you or if what you are saying about your mom is true but you gave me ammo and threw it in your face. 

20 minutes ago, Axe said:

You aren't bad.. You aren't shit

4flol3.gif

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Young man, I never threatened you..

Here's the difference between you and I sonny..   I talk to people here EXACTLY as I would in person..  You and I both know with absolute certainty that you never would have uttered those words face to face.. Everyone else here knows it as well..

There are things you do in the interweb and things you don't.. Hoorta wants to bash Steve for being what he considers a slanted moderator.. Steve, to the best of my knowledge never did ANYTHING about that egregious over stepping of the line.. Nor would I have wanted him to..  You showed everyone here, what punk ass pc of shit you are..  That's enough.. You aren't bad.. You aren't shit...Sucks to be you.

Exactly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yup, I took a several day vacation... Really have nothing more to say.... You may now continue your right wing love fest pretty much unabated... 

It was always unabated, whether liberal scum present or not.

Your disdain is glaring. It's not a "right wing love fest",  it's about sticking up for what is right and being opposed to what is wrong, and you guys just so happen to be wrong on just about everything.

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

it's about sticking up for what is right 

So you think it is right to vote for a guy that has openly said he wants to serve more terms than the US constitution allows him to? I believe that is called a dictatorship. Not on my watch, I will be voting and encouraging all the people I know to vote blue and vote in person.

trump-forever-01.png

43 minutes ago, Neo said:

So you think it is right to vote for a guy that has openly said he wants to serve more terms than the US constitution allows him to? I believe that is called a dictatorship. Not on my watch, I will be voting and encouraging all the people I know to vote blue and vote in person.

trump-forever-01.png

It was a meme you idiot...image.gif.08ceb5a3774a382832988c29a387f571.gif

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

Biden refuses to say whether he would add seats to Supreme Court

The former vice president has long opposed the issue of court-packing

Biden once said he would not add seats to Supreme Court, now he refuses to say amid pressure from left

4 hours ago, Neo said:

trump-forever-01.png

Are you some kind of idiot or what?

There is no wrong being committed for wanting to serve more terms.  More terms does not constitute a dictatorship. A dictatorship is forever. Democrat Franklin Roosevelt served 4 terms. Was he a dictator? We need Trump at least 2 more terms to continue fixing the mess democrats have created.

And in case you didn't know, which you didn't, it was a democrat that introduced a bill several times to abolish the 22 Amendment and give the president the option to run for more terms.

https://www.factcheck.org/2009/06/third-term-for-obama/

So the greater threat to the Constitution comes from your side. There have been cries to abolish the Electoral College, and to increase the number of judges on the SCOTUS cramming the Court with more liberals.

Democrats are far more of a threat to our Constitutional Republic than Trump could ever be, so go ahead and encourage your buddies to vote blue moron.