THE BROWNS BOARD

What I think.

calfoxwc

He said: (on the football forum no less)

"  LOL, true that. Some have called to ask the Supreme Leader shut it down, I understand its barely tolerated. You don't like my political POV, I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with you repeatedly calling me a  f**king idiot because you don't agree. There would be plenty of kiddie time outs and warning points to be had if the standards of the Browns forum were applied. Its Steve's show over there, and the inmates run the asylum. Enter at your own risk.  "

yep. some whiner liberals who can't control the narrative - want the political board shut down.

They are getting frantic to cancel culture the rest of us because they see the polls tightening, even with Pres Trump and VP Pence

taking the lead. They also see HUNDREDS of good/GREAT reasons to vote Pres Trump and Pence back in for another four years.

and they don't have ONE legit good/great reason to vote for anyone else.

Everybody else knows why - they are outnumbered here, for good reason, and they could find a lot of liberal help

over on the football side, and they can bitch and moan and deride people with a far bigger audience.

Barely tolerated eh? Yeah, by the likes of him, and woodpecker and whoever else.

I stand by my opinion - He and a few? others tried to raise hell over here, to get it shut down, so they could

control all politics over there. And over here, he's one of the most judgemental nasty posters here, maybe.

And, only the conservatives would be censored over there.

That is what I think, you betcha. You can bet the lefties can threaten (like over here) with pistol whipping, threaten violence if they meet a conservative in person (happening all over the country...thanks for NOTHING obaMao and biden), extremely foul language and personal attacks on family members etc...

and he won't say one thing. We've seen that here. The "cancel" culture, and "warning points"... only work one way - against conservatives.

I don't know ANYONE who has called him a "f** idiot". My opinion is, you either agree with him, kiss his ring, or he talks deleting posts, shutting the forum down, censoring conservatives on the board, and leaving for good.

A lot of hateful emotionalism from somebody that starts trouble because he is disagreed with, he can't name ONE, and he can't back up his silly contentions with out slurs against our President that make zero sense, and spouting false narratives - totally not true.

Just my opinion - don't start name calling and insulting, then complain that you get it back. Even to the point about smarting off about OBF - who was one of the very best and gracious posters on this board.

so, there are a few biden signs around town.

I saw one - with a sign next to it that said "end racism"....

right.

obaMao/biden had EIGHT FREAKING YEARS in the WH, and only made

racism worse. They never did help black colleges struggling - but Pres Trump and Pence DID.

They didn't drastically lower unemployment in the private sector for blacks and other minorities.

Nope.

But Pres Trump and Pence did.

Those are FACTS, my friends.

Yeah Cal, I've noticed some posters like to carry political topics over here to the Browns forum.  It's completely petty, but you guys shouldn't run over there to respond.  It's nothing you haven't heard before and those people barely care or they would come over here to partake. 

The fact that you start this thread makes it appear that you care far more than you should....

• Upvote 1

Spoken like a true right wing paranoid nut job Cal... The only way you get away with it here is you have a horde of like minded individuals who lap up your crap.... 

I'll say it here, you can't stand the truth.  You live in a conservative conspiracy fantasy world that usually has no basis in reality- or any verifiable fact- other than right wing crap that you "think" backs up your "OPINIONS". So go fucking pound salt if you don't want me to start deleting your shit here too. Starting with your total denial Obama never did anything good for America. Welcome to Cal's ODS fantasy world... Who you going to complain to if I do? Kathy? LOL, She may give you a permanent ban and shut this shit hole down. Zombo? No way Jose. Steve could revoke any points I give you and the week ban- that you actually deserve in spades.... Deal with it. Plenty of Right wing forums for conspiracy theorists for you to visit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My point is, you smarted off about OBF leaving - how does it feel to be called out like you accused OBF of being?

No, I'm not. Neither are millions and millions of Real Americans who will re-elect Pres Trump.

You are on the wrong side of history.

I can back up my contentions - you have rarely tried or were able to back up your contentions. So, say....

here's some facts for you:

Sure, I dare to disagree with you. You can't stand that. It carries over to football too.

HAHAHA.

You tried to shut me down about football, because I kept disagreeing with you and your friends over Josh Allen and your Josh Rosen.

Well, guess what, Hoorta?

Buffalo Bills Wire’s Week 1 Player of the Game: QB Josh Allen

Sep 13, 2020 · Bills Wire's Week 1 Player of the Game: QB Josh Allen. There were certainly some head-scratching moments made, but quarterback Josh Allen did more than enough to earn Bills Wire’s Week 1 Player of...

"Against the Jets defense, Allen had one of his better career outings, going 33-for-46 passing with two passing touchdowns, and for many, crossing that 300 passing yards mark with 312 to his credit is a very big benchmark in his career. Allen also had 57 yards rushing in the win with a score on the ground. "

let's see, what were your Josh Rosen's stats. oopsies...

He is a backup on his third team.

yeah. like that. I can back up my contentions, and you can't.

Have a nice day trying to bait conservatives here to make a mistake and get them kicked off the board -

I say that strictly by your own admissions and behavior here.

and I believe Pres Trump and VP Pence will be handily re-elected. We'll see if we also right about that. 

Then you can just boot all of us off - but at least we saved America from becoming venezuela.

Have a nice day.

(BTW, what happened to "if you don't like it, put him on ignore" ???

yeah. thought so.) You said you had me on ignore but you don't.

dammit. LOL That was the intent of my starting the thread.)

tenor.gif?itemid=5892980

Across the entire political Spectrum anybody who disagrees with us whoever we are is a fucking idiot. Right? Anyway the reason this section here is to keep the ship off the Browns Board. 

To the Liberals your new friend is just mad at me because I warned him about threatening somebody's life and shit talking a man's dead mother. He already got the boot from The Other Board.

WSS

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Across the entire political Spectrum anybody who disagrees with us whoever we are is a fucking idiot. Right? Anyway the reason this section here is to keep the ship off the Browns Board. 

To the Liberals your new friend is just mad at me because I warned him about threatening somebody's life and shit talking a man's dead mother. He already got the boot from The Other Board.

WSS

I have no idea who you are talking about.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I have no idea who you are talking about.

Then you are a fucking idiot. Sorry tex just kidding.

Maybe you could explain which part was over your head? The fact that everybody here thinks everybody else is a fucking idiot?

Not sure who the Liberals new friend I referred to? Neo. The guy that got kicked off The Other Board.

The fact that speech to text said ship instead of shit

Or what?

WSS

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

He likes to just group people together (ex: "liberals") or say untrue things (ex: "your friend") because he can't be bothered to reflect any other reality than the one he's created in his head. 

The Woodpecker likes to pretend he's different. Here is a tell. If I mention any particular group that anybody doesn't feel he's part of I can't imagine why he would all of a sudden jump defensive. Unless... ;-).

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Then you are a fucking idiot. Sorry tex just kidding.

Maybe you could explain which part was over your head? The fact that everybody here thinks everybody else is a fucking idiot?

Not sure who the Liberals new friend I referred to? Neo. The guy that got kicked off The Other Board.

The fact that speech to text said ship instead of shit

Or what?

WSS

I'll take Neo for $1000 Alex. 🧐🤠

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Gee Steve, is that what it takes?  I'll put on my Moderator Hat for a minute, and give my honest POV. If folks here don't like it, well tough shit. And I really don't like using any cuss words....  I try to be as fair as I can, but when someone gets out of line- there has to be a line- somewhere. And Cal way crossed that line- and he does it with impunity here on a regular basis, as well as a few others. More on that in a minute.  

I have higher moderating standards over on The Browns Forum than what passes here. Cal got his panties in a bunch because I happened to post the truth over on TBB, and ran over here to hide behind your back to talk more shit. Well, I happened to follow him here. I usually have him on ignore- for a very good reason, and as a Mod, I really hate doing that. Cal is slipping into Biden territory- he's factually wrong on several counts in his big orange rant.

1) I had nothing to to do with OBF leaving. 2) Tour was the big Rosen backer, not me. I wanted Baker or Darnold. 3) So you got Allen right- don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.... It's a good thing I calmed down overnight- because I had serious thoughts about kicking him off for a week. Not because I disagree with his politics- but for continued nuttiness that has no place on a forum where you hope to have rational discussion. 

From the few threads that drifted into semi political discussion on TBB,  I found out really quickly that there's at least four, and probably more great posters on the liberal side of the fence there that won't post in the political forum, because they wisely have figured out they don't want to deal with the juvenile, name calling, mud slinging, right wing circle jerk that passes for discussion here. Trust me, if I wanted to be the anti- Mr. T things would be a lot different here. I don't hold with repeated swearing at another poster, especially at a Moderator. (for the record, neither does Zombo) Bye Gorka. Continually posting degrading Woodpecker memes? Bye Cal.... 

So Steve, if you want to keep on letting the inmates run the asylum- be my guest. I'll let the kiddies play in their right wing sandbox for the time being....  

<<< hoorta, OUT>>>

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Gee Steve, is that what it takes?  I'll put on my Moderator Hat for a minute, and give my honest POV. If folks here don't like it, well tough shit. And I really don't like using any cuss words....  I try to be as fair as I can, but when someone gets out of line- there has to be a line- somewhere. And Cal way crossed that line- and he does it with impunity here on a regular basis, as well as a few others. More on that in a minute.  

I have higher moderating standards over on The Browns Forum than what passes here. Cal got his panties in a bunch because I happened to post the truth over on TBB, and ran over here to hide behind your back to talk more shit. Well, I happened to follow him here. I usually have him on ignore- for a very good reason, and as a Mod, I really hate doing that. Cal is slipping into Biden territory- he's factually wrong on several counts in his big orange rant.

1) I had nothing to to do with OBF leaving. 2) Tour was the big Rosen backer, not me. I wanted Baker or Darnold. 3) So you got Allen right- don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.... It's a good thing I calmed down overnight- because I had serious thoughts about kicking him off for a week. Not because I disagree with his politics- but for continued nuttiness that has no place on a forum where you hope to have rational discussion. 

From the few threads that drifted into semi political discussion on TBB,  I found out really quickly that there's at least four, and probably more great posters on the liberal side of the fence there that won't post in the political forum, because they wisely have figured out they don't want to deal with the juvenile, name calling, mud slinging, right wing circle jerk that passes for discussion here. Trust me, if I wanted to be the anti- Mr. T things would be a lot different here. I don't hold with repeated swearing at another poster, especially at a Moderator. (for the record, neither does Zombo) Bye Gorka. Continually posting degrading Woodpecker memes? Bye Cal.... 

So Steve, if you want to keep on letting the inmates run the asylum- be my guest. I'll let the kiddies play in their right wing sandbox for the time being....  

<<< hoorta, OUT>>>

Okay if that's an attack on me I don't quite understand it. All the Trump haters all the lefties hate Cal. I understand. Some of them claim to have him on ignore and yet bitching about him five times a day. And again if anybody doesn't like him don't read his stuff.

I get the feeling if he posted Trump hating rants the way he does Obama hating rants some of the folks here would see him in a whole different light.

I have no idea why obf left I liked him he was conservative and a Christian and seem like a very decent guy. If he left because of the harassment that some of the local atheists threw his way I'm sorry to hear it.

This board isn't quite like people arguing whether to get Rosen or Mayfield or Allen those are all Browns questions. Like methodists Presbyterians and unitarians arguing over scripture. Politics is more akin to have Steelers fans Ravens fans and Browns fans represented in equal number. And let's not kid ourselves as to the treatment Steelers and Ravens fans get on the Browns page. You guys over there are a lot worse to people you don't like than I am.

I run this place as fairly as I think I can with as little authoritarianism as possible. I could easily turn into a mr. T but I didn't like that even though we were both conservatives. I don't want to be the guy that punishes people just because they don't agree with me.

I would guess that among football fans the ratio of conservatives to liberals might be a little bit lopsided. Doesn't seem that bad here but the guy is on the right do post a lot more stuff. But it's almost always news stories regardless of the source but nobody has to read.

WSS

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

1. I didn't say you did. Go back and read what I posted. You mocked OBF after he left by saying he left because he was called out. He was one of the very best, intelligent, most eloquent polite to the max posters on this board. I have his number- he sent it to me in a few emails - so I happen to KNOW what he felt. And it had nothing to do with any non-lib on this forum.

2. you are the one, the only one, that went way overboard and let everybody keep bringing up Rosen and bashing me and Allen. I simply RESPONDED to them. You don't like being disagreed with - well, tough turkeys.

3. You don't get it - you came on here screaming and kicking trying to defend your little bird. Well, you are on the wrong side of the fence. His longterm antagonistic crap has gotten on serveral good posters' nerves around here. But, his politics are yours, so you took sides. Whatever.

4. I can discuss rationally - and have done it recently. But the constant attacks ruin rational discussion. the constant subject changes because lefties can't defend their contentions, is another problem....

5. You should at least try to be fair, but you play favorites bigtime.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

<<< hoorta, OUT>>>

beatles.gif

4 hours ago, Axe said:

But you were okay with Neo degrading my deceased mother.. 

You insinuated that I enjoy myself on a day where thousands of Americans died, then threatened me. So if I can't "enjoy" a nice day with my family because it happens to be 9/11, what should I do? Sulk all day? Be in a shitty mood? Go attack some muslim people? Nobody told you to respond to me the way you did. I regret saying the things about your mom, but you were kind of asking for it.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

<<< hoorta, OUT>>>

Bye bye.....

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Neo. The guy that got kicked off The Other Board.

For the record, and I'm only going to say this once so I hope everybody is paying attention, I RARELY ventured into the political forum on the other board, but when I did, I came across something that got my attention and called them out on it. Then I received a "TEMPORARY" ban, but I chose not to return. Same thing here, I usually stay out of the political board but something caught my attention and felt compelled to voice my thoughts on the matter. Nobody asked me to come here, I just felt I had to speak on something that bothered me. Whether you like me or not, I'm still an American and I still have the right to voice my opinion even if you don't understand my POV. 

14 minutes ago, Neo said:

For the record, and I'm only going to say this once so I hope everybody is paying attention, I RARELY ventured into the political forum on the other board, but when I did, I came across something that got my attention and called them out on it. Then I received a "TEMPORARY" ban, but I chose not to return. Same thing here, I usually stay out of the political board but something caught my attention and felt compelled to voice my thoughts on the matter. Nobody asked me to come here, I just felt I had to speak on something that bothered me. Whether you like me or not, I'm still an American and I still have the right to voice my opinion even if you don't understand my POV. 

Tick Tock.  Certain Americans you seem giddy to vote for and with, would love to take that from you.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

All the Trump haters hate Cal.

WSS

Not true at all. I would gladly sit down with cal after we knock off a few squirrels for his stew and eat his preserves with him. We have a lot

we disagree about, but we both love the outdoors, are both spiritual people and we have agreement on right to carry, so we share very much in common. 

Plus I never ate squirrel even though I have had dog. Maybe that's why I yap at him so much.🐕😂

4 hours ago, Neo said:

You insinuated that I enjoy myself on a day where thousands of Americans died, then threatened me. So if I can't "enjoy" a nice day with my family because it happens to be 9/11, what should I do? Sulk all day? Be in a shitty mood? Go attack some muslim people? Nobody told you to respond to me the way you did. I regret saying the things about your mom, but you were kind of asking for it.

Young man, I never threatened you..

Here's the difference between you and I sonny..   I talk to people here EXACTLY as I would in person..  You and I both know with absolute certainty that you never would have uttered those words face to face.. Everyone else here knows it as well..

There are things you do in the interweb and things you don't.. Hoorta wants to bash Steve for being what he considers a slanted moderator.. Steve, to the best of my knowledge never did ANYTHING about that egregious over stepping of the line.. Nor would I have wanted him to..  You showed everyone here, what punk ass pc of shit you are..  That's enough.. You aren't bad.. You aren't shit...Sucks to be you.

• Like 1