THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns VS Bengals Gameday Thread***

Nero

7 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Agressive playcalling. I like it. Baker didn’t see Jackson, should’ve aired that pass out more.

They have two good running backs and are up,  run the ball  run the clock add points don't turn over the ball.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vambo said:

They have two good running backs and are up,  run the ball  run the clock add points don't turn over the ball.

Easy to say when Bake is attacking and doesn’t put the proper air under a pass and throws an INT.  Not a bad playcall, just bad execution. Baker’s lone mistake on a solid night. Let’s hope for a clutch bounce back after a Bengals score..

Just now, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Easy to say when Bake is attacking and doesn’t put the proper air under a pass and throws an INT.  Not a bad playcall, just bad execution. Baker’s lone mistake on a solid night. Let’s hope for a clutch bounce back after a Bengals score..

Shouldn't be this close of a game...

It's nice to see a head coach that actually has a game plan. The offense looked real organized tonight, Baker was on fire minus the pick. Having a two headed monster in Chubb and Hunt in the backfield in Stefanski's offesne is going to be a nightmare for teams if they can make tonight a consistant thing.

• Like 1

May have only been the Bengals, but a win is a win...

Kudos to both the OL and the DL... especially the OL for doing the unsung work for Baker and both our RBs.

Also hats off to Stef for his game-calling..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I was 8 of 12 eating hot Chicken Wings..8 of 12 to empty Landshark beer bottles.. and Enjoyed the heck out of that game... 👍  Congrats Coach Stefanski on win #1.. still more work to do

Ice/Ice Cube Baby !!  CsD.gif       OBJ's wheels with no deals is back!   

Good! Night! Merica! and WOOOOOFFFF !!

• Upvote 1

I get Burrow is young, but the hype is a little bit much.  60+ passes and a little over 300 yards.  Sounds like and so far plays like the Red Rifle.  I mean don't get me wrong, he won plenty of games, but not sure YET that they got any more than that....

At least Baker goes down field.

19 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

May have only been the Bengals, but a win is a win...

Kudos to both the OL and the DL... especially the OL for doing the unsung work for Baker and both our RBs.

Also hats off to Stef for his game-calling..

Chubb and Hunt both went off. I'm impressed Stef hung in there with the rush.