THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ trade whispers bubbling once again

Icecube

https://sportsnaut.com/2020/09/nfl-rumors-5-most-likely-odell-beckham-jr-trade-scenarios/

If it doesn't happen, it will be for the same reason it didn't last time: Browns want more than anyone would offer. 

I don't think Mr. Jimmy can let him go for less than a 1st rounder, ego-based factors involved. If we see similar #'s from Baker and OBJ tomorrow, this will heat up even more. 

I went squirrel hunting this morning, but the breeze got too strong and it was whispering in the treetops..

I never heard "obj" from that, and I was out there a couple of hours in our woods.

It's one stupid game.

The national media, and some in the local media are obsessed with OBJ. Yeah, the guy makes noise but this off season he really didn't. 

Just win tomorrow. Wins will quiet this crap down.

• Thanks 1

Mary Kay isn't helping matters. I listened to her podcast with the other idiots and they just keep making stuff up. It's ridiculous! She even quoted another source that she even SAID she couldn't verify. Why quote the source if you can't verify it? What a joke. 

3 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

You don’t sell low unless you have to...and what “have to” scenario has happened?  

Team chemistry being in the toilet....it looked like Baker was trying to force feed the ball to OBJ, and it's not working. It didn't work last year and it's not working this year. 

OBJ - 3 rec, 22 yds, zero TDs. 

I thought his lack of productions was due to an ab injury last year but he was better now? That's what the Fart Man said. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

You must be one of those Q guys since you come up with so many bogus rumors and conspiracies. 

There you go again: delving into non sequiturs for some unknown reason. When is your next doctor's visit? Maybe have them move it up a tad and talk about the meds. Maybe you related to Sleepy Joe and his mental disorders, so you falsely see an Orange man around every corner. The subject at hand is a rubbish OBJ and how the Browns want to broom him. The noise is there, regardless of whether you cover your ears. 

Did you order a "pu pu platter" for dinner? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Team chemistry being in the toilet....it looked like Baker was trying to force feed the ball to OBJ, and it's not working. It didn't work last year and it's not working this year. 

I thought his lack of productions was due to an ab injury last year but he was better now? That's what the Fart Man said. 

OBJ and Myles Garrett have 0 impact on this team.. N O N E !

33 minutes ago, Icecube said:

There you go again: delving into non sequiturs for some unknown reason. When is your next doctor's visit? Maybe have them move it up a tad and talk about the meds. Maybe you related to Sleepy Joe and his mental disorders, so you falsely see an Orange man around every corner. The subject at hand is a rubbish OBJ and how the Browns want to broom him. The noise is there, regardless of whether you cover your ears. 

Did you order a "pu pu platter" for dinner? 

It’s not a non sequitur it’s an analogy. Analogy is that you come up with stupid bullshit rumors and so do they. You’re too dumb to see the similarity

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

This is a slight overreaction.

They covered in on "The Herd" again today. Colin said Baker is not as good as everyone thinks. He said after 17 games, you should expect more than 23 yards. He said there are a ton of rumors going on out there. 

One thing I don't get is why OBJ claimed last season's low #s were from him being injured, but he said he is all better now....but seemed to get worse? I saw no difference from yesterday to last season. 

31 minutes ago, Icecube said:

They covered in on "The Herd" again today. Colin said Baker is not as good as everyone thinks. He said after 17 games, you should expect more than 23 yards. He said there are a ton of rumors going on out there. 

One thing I don't get is why OBJ claimed last season's low #s were from him being injured, but he said he is all better now....but seemed to get worse? I saw no difference from yesterday to last season. 

Better yet tell us how OBJ’s ass tastes. You seem to be all up in his crack. 

Why do i find it odd that Ice/Ice Cube baby... signs up on a browns board, during* Odel's first browns training camp in August of 2019 (just in time & blocks profile)🤔... OBJ got traded to us just 5 months before* Cube's entry... OBJ to browns.. March 13 2019... 

Cube---Were you ever? A failed giants sports beat writer? Still locked under the basement at Metlife?    We can send in Ghoolie to get you out 🤤.. You'll never be asked to return again

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Better yet tell us how OBJ’s ass tastes. You seem to be all up in his crack. 

Wow, well. I'm not sure what the proper response should be. Maybe trying to stay with the "pu pu platter" theme? The best thing that can happen for everyone is a 120 yrd, 2 TD performance Thursday. 

From all the people that could have started a thread like this, I didn't expect it from you.

Some people are incredibly predictable. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nero said:

From all the people that could have started a thread like this, I didn't expect it from you.

Some people are incredibly predictable. 

From the day OBJ was traded for, it was pretty obvious that he was going to be a relatively short-term "get". He was never going to retire from the Browns - they'd get 2 or 3 years out of him and then ditch him when they needed to free money up. What is hilarious is that this idiot will probably do victory laps on here when he does finally get traded... 🤣 "SEE I TOLD ALL OF YOU!" 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

From the day OBJ was traded for, it was pretty obvious that he was going to be a relatively short-term "get". He was never going to retire from the Browns - they'd get 2 or 3 years out of him and then ditch him when they needed to free money up. What is hilarious is that this idiot will probably do victory laps on here when he does finally get traded... 🤣 "SEE I TOLD ALL OF YOU!" 

Someone pointed out that he showed up about the same time that OBJ did  so it seems maybe that he is an OBJ stalker and if OBJ goes so will he and we will be free at last free at last thank God almighty will be free at last

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

It's like predicting the Browns will suck this year. It has worked what, 18 out of 21 years since '99? 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Someone pointed out that he showed up about the same time that OBJ did  so it seems maybe that he is an OBJ stalker and if OBJ goes so will he and we will be free at last free at last thank God almighty will be free at last

Can't wait for a OBJ trade then. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You must be one of those Q guys since you come up with so many bogus rumors and conspiracies. 

dude, obj is gone....one way or another....just did not work out.......just a matter of time.....chalk it up to yet another bad deal....at least it was not as bad as byner for oliphant...heheheheeeeee....how bout dat one...

17 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Clearly we were just showcasing OBJ Thurs nite to up his value... :)

If this line upped his value, then I'd hate to see his baseline... 🤣 

ob2.PNG.cc65a9588ee34171a3ade0caf8defd21.PNG

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 8:51 AM, The Gipper said:

Did you order a pu pu platter for dinner? 

• Haha 1