THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrat Charged At Cop With Knife

Vambo

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Can someone please explain to me what the big deal is if someone chooses to wear a mask? It has no impact on you what so ever, other than you THINK somebody looks stupid wearing one. Set what you think aside (because nobody gives a shit how it makes you feel) How does it affect you directly? And if it bothers you so much, by all means, try to make me take it off, come take it off of me. You will not like the end result. (I am not speaking to you directly. I'm speaking to anyone who has a problem with masks)

It's not a big deal if someone wants to wear a mask. Who says it is?

It is a big deal to you people however when others choose not to wear them. You openly begrudge and threaten those that choose not to.  It's called  "mask shaming"  ever heard of it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gorka said:

It's called  "mask shaming" 

Yes I have. And you know why people were mask shaming? Because people were supposed to be wearing them when going into stores and there were people not listening. I understand people don't want to be told what to do, but if you are required to wear them in stores, then wear them and stop complaining.

50 minutes ago, Gorka said:

It's not a big deal if someone wants to wear a mask. Who says it is?

It is a big deal to you people however when others choose not to wear them. You openly begrudge and threaten those that choose not to.  It's called  "mask shaming"  ever heard of it?

41 minutes ago, Vambo said:

image.png.54d354f90e04d68bf14e5bae2b8e0982.png

31 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

4f8p88.gif

16 minutes ago, Neo said:

Yes I have. And you know why people were mask shaming? Because people were supposed to be wearing them when going into stores and there were people not listening. I understand people don't want to be told what to do, but if you are required to wear them in stores, then wear them and stop complaining.

No shit Sherlock, they weren't wearing them in stores . That should have gone without you saying.

All you did there was give an excuse in order to legitimize unacceptable behavior. The point is that you sanctimonious lefties sitting on your high horses think you know whats best for everyone else.

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 1:08 PM, Vambo said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/violent-riots-looting-hit-pennsylvania-after-cop-shoots-black-man-suspect-charged-at-cop-with-knife-video-shows?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Violent Riots, Looting Hit Pennsylvania After Cop Shoots Minority Man. Suspect Charged At Cop With Knife, Video Shows.

Sep 14, 2020   DailyWire.com

Lancaster PoliceLancaster Police

Violent riots and looting broke out in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, on Sunday night after a man, identified by police as Ricardo Munoz, 27, died in an officer-involved shooting. Local authorities quickly released footage from the incident that showed the man running out of house and charging at the police officer with a knife.

Blacks With Knives Matter

Well, brown in this case.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

It is a big deal to you people however when others choose not to wear them

There is a difference between they recommend you wear one, to you are REQUIRED to wear one. There are situations that the recommend you wear one and situations that you are required to wear one. And if you walk into a store where it is a requirement without one on then you are an asshole and should be chastised about it.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

It's called  "mask shaming

And you think it's one sided. What about the assholes that make fun of people FOR wearing them? So your going belittle someone who probably  believes they are doing the right thing by wearing one? The people doing the shaming might have good reasons, like they have family who are at risk , or have lost somebody to the virus. What's the assholes excuse for attacking somebody for wearing one?

1 minute ago, Neo said:

And you think it's one sided. What about the assholes that make fun of people FOR wearing them?

In public? Doesn't happen. So, yes it is one sided. I have ridiculed mask wearers too, but I wear one out of respect for others.

So your going belittle someone who probably  believes they are doing the right thing by wearing one?

I shouldn't, it's not their fault they don't know any better.

The people doing the shaming might have good reasons, like they have family who are at risk , or have lost somebody to the virus.

In public? In a store? Again you are making excuses to justify bad behavior. Democrats do that all the time.

What's the assholes excuse for attacking somebody for wearing one?

When did anyone ever attack someone of wearing a mask? Again, it's the opposite and one sided.  As is everything else.

You are bringing up old shit anyway. I don't see anyone not wearing a mask these days, and if I do see someone not wearing one, good,  more power to them.

43 minutes ago, Neo said:

There is a difference between they recommend you wear one, to you are REQUIRED to wear one. There are situations that the recommend you wear one and situations that you are required to wear one. And if you walk into a store where it is a requirement without one on then you are an asshole and should be chastised about it.

No they shouldn't be chastised. Are you that dense not to understand that absolutely no good comes out of that kind of behavior?  It only causes the non wearer to retaliate against his attacker.

Instead, they should be told by the store employee that a mask is required.

Again you're talking about a water under the bridge issue, everyone wears a mask these days.  Can't you talk about something else?

How about those democrats that shot two cops point blank in Compton California? And all the democrats that cheered it. And those democrats that tried to block the emergency entrance to the hospital?

Yep they all vote democrat, and you vote right along side them.

27 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I don't see anyone not wearing a mask these days,

And why do you think that is? Because a lot of people, like me, are tired of the virus and tired of having to wear masks and sterilize everything. People just want to get back to normal, get back to work. And they tell us the best way to do that is to wear a mask and social distance. I don't like it, but until they come up with something better, I'm going to wear one. I cannot believe that this is even an issue in this country. You would figure that this is something people could come together on. 

1 minute ago, Neo said:

And why do you think that is? Because a lot of people, like me, are tired of the virus and tired of having to wear masks and sterilize everything. People just want to get back to normal, get back to work. And they tell us the best way to do that is to wear a mask and social distance. I don't like it, but until they come up with something better, I'm going to wear one. I cannot believe that this is even an issue in this country. You would figure that this is something people could come together on. 

You gave reasons for why "a lot" of people now wear them. What about all the rest?  Most likely either out of courtesy like me, or just tired of the dirty looks or being publicly shamed. End of discussion.

oh, geez. Smoke particles don't exist in droplets.

airborne viruses do.

Therefore, wear a mask.

btw, a virus droplet is near your mask, it can be breathed into the front of your mask and the droplet kept there.

There is no inhale with your eyes. That would be an incredibly rare random occurence.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.ee7e5276ed3a999facc44cb792e44448.png

On the subject of masks I heard some Phd explain a while ago that the virus passing through a mask would be comparable to a nail passing through a chain link fence.

I must be clear in that I don't remember whether if he was talking about actual medical masks or the homemade cloth ones.

I just did an experiment!

(Warning: Do not try this at home)

I'm sure that most of you who wear glasses had blown on the lenses so as to form condensation so you can clean them.

I put a medical mask on and blew across one lens, then blew across the other lens without the mask...both formed condensation in near equal amounts!

Proof that the mask does not stop the virus???

For Neo..Condensation is the accumulation of tiny water droplets that form on a surface.

oh, geez Part Two.

https://www.quora.com/Which-is-larger-the-coronavirus-or-an-air-molecule

, PhD physicist worked on optics, solid state, and biology.
Answered March 27, 2020 · Upvoted by , PhD in Chemical Engineering · Author has 9.7K answers and 4.2M answer views

Originally Answered: Which is larger, the coronavirus or an air molecule? (The reason I ask is I see people wearing face masks and if a virus is smaller than an air molecule, then surely it can get through as easily as air).

Viruses are much bigger than air molecules. An air molecule is generally a pair of double bonded atoms. A virus contains many thousands of atoms. A virus maybe even a million atoms.

So a virus is much larger than an air molecule but smaller than a bacteria cell. However, both viruses and bacteria are sticky. So they are generally stuck to large dropletss mostly comprised of water containing billions of atoms.

Respiratory pathogens are generally spread in dispersions of large water droplets. A person coughs or sneezes water droplets that are inhaled by other people.

The pathogens seldom travel as individual cells or viruses. They are almost always stuck on water droplets and aerosols (dirt particles). Individual pathogens also stick together in large groups, forming large particles. These large particles of water, dirt or pathogen can be filtered out by filters with medium sized pores.

The large particles only travel of minutes during which they travel only a few feet. The individual viruses and bacterial cells could remain suspended in air for many hours and travel hundreds of feet. Large particles are also much easier to filter out than individual viruses and cells.

Fortunately, individual viruses are naturally sticky. So they eventually have to stick to the surface of a larger body. It is unnatural to find viruses and bacteria suspended individually in the air.

Therefore, a virus is already much, much bigger than molecules of air - and give the fact that

the virus doesn't exist in the air by itself - it's in a water droplet.....

come ON, man.

lol.

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

On the subject of masks I heard some Phd explain a while ago that the virus passing through a mask would be comparable to a nail passing through a chain link fence.

I must be clear in that I don't remember whether if he was talking about actual medical masks or the homemade cloth ones.

5C33CD42-8AC3-495B-AD2C-8DAF5551C297.png

• Upvote 1