THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrat Charged At Cop With Knife

Vambo

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

hypocrite

235 former military leaders support Trump, warn 'our historic way of life is at stake'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-military-leaders-support-trump

Top political handicapper moves 2 battlegrounds in Trump’s direction

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-political-handicapper-moves-2-battlegrounds-in-trumps-direction

Trump accepts invitation for fourth debate moderated by Joe Rogan

7 hours ago, Neo said:

No, I'm sure Biden will appreciate the vote. Not all democrats are extremists. I don't appreciate me and my family being painted in the same light as extremists that are burning cities. If Donald Trump handed me 100k in cash, I would still vote for Biden. And I really don't like Biden all that much, it's just he has the best chance of getting the orange clown out of office. I am really hoping that if Biden is elected, the democrats can get somebody better in 4 years.

No that's probably true, quite possibly all Democrats aren't lunatic extremist. They just support  the interests and vote for the policies of the lunatic extremists. So I'm completely comfortable assigning these atrocities to Biden voters. That's your base.

A friend of mine whose family owns a golf course once told me 'not all golfers are assholes but all assholes play golf.'

WSS 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Ok, so let me ask you and your pal Vambo some questions, what is the point of all of this? I'm not changing my vote, and pretty sure nobody that is voting for Biden is changing theirs either. So why must we suffer from thread after thread of nothing but garbage? It's not for talking points because alot of these threads don't have any responses. And so many are being posted by the dip shit that one that has already posted is almost ready to move to the second page and has hardly any views or no comments. Again, GARBAGE, and only to demonize democrats.

1.jpg

You seem awfully unhappy here. But to answer your question what is the point of any of it? Every member of the board has their own MO. 

Vambo posts a a lot of news articles nobody has to read them that doesn't want to.

And just for the record even though we don't always agree and I haven't met some of them in person I consider everybody on this board a buddy. Almost everybody.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And just for the record even though we don't always agree and I haven't met some of them in person I consider everybody on this board a buddy. Almost everybody.

WSS

Same here...except Steeler fans, I think they’re all assholes (whether they play golf or not 😀).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Vambo posts a a lot of news articles nobody has to read them that doesn't want to.

And almost nobody does as you can see from the screen capture, it's kind of the point I'm making. And how could anyone considering the idiotic volume of which he posts them, and count the fact I'm always responding to the three stooges. And one of them had to get involved when they really didn't have to and made threats of their own which I'm constantly accused of, taking what I said and blowing it out of proportion, and then attacking me in true Trump supporter fashion. But it's ok for one of your cronies to do it, same HYPOCRITICAL shit I am accused of. It's actually their fault I started posting here, when I seen how they were trying to defend the republican terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse, I just had to intervene. So, now I'm here to stay, or at least until it loses it's entertainment value for me, because I just truly enjoy aggravating you all so much. 

29769-gettyimages-51309234 (1).jpg

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No that's probably true, quite possibly all Democrats aren't lunatic extremist. They just support  the interests and vote for the policies of the lunatic extremists. So I'm completely comfortable assigning these atrocities to Biden voters. That's your base.

A friend of mine whose family owns a golf course once told me 'not all golfers are assholes but all assholes play golf.'

WSS 

Ah, the more you guys talk, the more of a picture gets painted. Pussy, white collar, probably haven't done a hard day work in your life. And you play golf, such a faggoty elitist sport. One guy even he admitted he hunts squirrels, oh that sounds like fun and dangerous (see Dick Cheney) See, republicans with guns are dangerous, now I can only hope you all go hunting together and someone "accidently" gets shot in the face.

50 minutes ago, Neo said:

And almost nobody does as you can see from the screen capture, it's kind of the point I'm making.

not a particularly great point if you say nobody reads them and here you are constantly bitching about them.

And how could anyone considering the idiotic volume of which he posts them, and count the fact I'm always responding to the three stooges. And one of them had to get involved when they really didn't have to and made threats of their own which I'm constantly accused of,

I think you're mostly accused of being an asshole. Nobody's forcing you to respond to anybody. Nor is anyone begging you to be here. The choice is yours.

taking what I said and blowing it out of proportion, and then attacking me in true Trump supporter fashion. But it's ok for one of your cronies to do it, same HYPOCRITICAL shit I am accused of. It's actually their fault I started posting here, when I seen how they were trying to defend the republican terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse, I just had to intervene.

if you have a beef with somebody else how about that kid take it up with them.

So, now I'm here to stay, or at least until it loses it's entertainment value for me, because I just truly enjoy aggravating you all so much. 

the rules are pretty simple sir. Follow them and you won't get the boot. I would imagine the woodpecker loves you.

43 minutes ago, Neo said:

Ah, the more you guys talk, the more of a picture gets painted. Pussy, white collar, probably haven't done a hard day work in your life.

it's a blessing not everyone is talented enough to receive. Thanks for noticing.

And you play golf, such a faggoty elitist sport.

I'm actually a terrible golfer and haven't been out for over 10 or 15 years, but elitism is relative. It's not that hard compared to bums like you.

One guy even he admitted he hunts squirrels, oh that sounds like fun and dangerous (see Dick Cheney) See, republicans with guns are dangerous, now I can only hope you all go hunting together and someone "accidently" gets shot in the face.

I have a great deal of respect for Dick Cheney. I figured if he wanted to kill that guy he's got the connections to just make him disappear.

WSS

1 hour ago, Neo said:

And almost nobody does as you can see from the screen capture, it's kind of the point I'm making. And how could anyone considering the idiotic volume of which he posts them, and count the fact I'm always responding to the three stooges. And one of them had to get involved when they really didn't have to and made threats of their own which I'm constantly accused of, taking what I said and blowing it out of proportion, and then attacking me in true Trump supporter fashion. But it's ok for one of your cronies to do it, same HYPOCRITICAL shit I am accused of. It's actually their fault I started posting here, when I seen how they were trying to defend the republican terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse, I just had to intervene. So, now I'm here to stay, or at least until it loses it's entertainment value for me, because I just truly enjoy aggravating you all so much. 

Neo has VDS...Vambo Derangement Syndrome!  It's awfully empty here living rent free in neo's head.:D

Hypocrite!

14 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Neo has VDS...Vambo Derangement Syndrome!  It's awfully empty here living rent free in neo's head.:D

Hypocrite!

LOL, you really think that's what's going on here?? I'm actually embarrassed FOR you. I've learned to disregard almost everything you say because you are completely and utterly full of shit, but don't worry, I won't be responding to the troll after today.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Says the guy who wears a Joe Biden mask while he rides his bicycle. 

WSS

I ride 26 miles pretty often while wearing a mask and I absolutely no trouble breathing. MAGA people are such pussies, complaining about wearing a mask because you can't breathe. I watched the video in the thread "idiot's on parade". What a bunch of crybabies, you only have to wear the mask when you go in stores or crowded areas where you can't social distance. What a bunch of self important crybabies, must take after their cult leader.

45 minutes ago, Neo said:

I ride 26 miles pretty often while wearing a mask and I absolutely no trouble breathing. MAGA people are such pussies, complaining about wearing a mask because you can't breathe. I watched the video in the thread "idiot's on parade". What a bunch of crybabies, you only have to wear the mask when you go in stores or crowded areas where you can't social distance. What a bunch of self important crybabies, must take after their cult leader.

image.thumb.png.f77d1a5b6a3c35b759ede1c3941efb42.png

image.png

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Well. Hoorta rides about 26 miles pretty often too.

and he doesn't wear a mask, too.

go figure......

To be fair my friend hoorta is more mask friendly than I am even though I put one on when it's necessary. I just think they're stupid he probably thinks they are beneficial. At least more than I do. Some just wear one like they would wear a Biden t-shirt.

WSS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

To be fair my friend hoorta is more mask friendly than I am even though I put one on when it's necessary. I just think they're stupid he probably thinks they are beneficial. At least more than I do. Some just wear one like they would wear a Biden t-shirt.

WSS

Can someone please explain to me what the big deal is if someone chooses to wear a mask? It has no impact on you what so ever, other than you THINK somebody looks stupid wearing one. Set what you think aside (because nobody gives a shit how it makes you feel) How does it affect you directly? And if it bothers you so much, by all means, try to make me take it off, come take it off of me. You will not like the end result. (I am not speaking to you directly. I'm speaking to anyone who has a problem with masks)

17 minutes ago, Neo said:

Can someone please explain to me what the big deal is if someone chooses to wear a mask? It has no impact on you what so ever, other than you THINK somebody looks stupid wearing one. Set what you think aside (because nobody gives a shit how it makes you feel) How does it affect you directly? And if it bothers you so much, by all means, try to make me take it off, come take it off of me. You will not like the end result. (I am not speaking to you directly. I'm speaking to anyone who has a problem with masks)

Like I said you can wear one to bed you can wear one in the shower in your car wherever the hell you want. If you are looking for somebody who thinks you're really cool for wearing one look somewhere else.

WSS

Try living in SoCal....

1) You HAVE to wear a mask.

2) Restaurants are open for dine in as long as they offer "outdoor" seating. All restaurants in my LA County area have put up tents in the parking lot and that counts as "outdoor" seating. The tents have 4 walls and a roof, but are flexible and flap about in the wind..... Apparently COVID doesn't like flexible walls and roofs and won't infect you in such an environment, however, make those walls and roofs out of drywall, wood, block or concrete, and it'll get you quicker than you can say.... 

"Shitty Democratically Run State That The Rest Of The Country Should Fear Becoming Far More Than This Deadly Virus That Most Don't Even Know They Have".

THIS HAS NOT BEEN ENFORCED, IT’S BEEN CONSENTED TO

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 4:43 PM, Neo said:

Because it's not truthful and an obvious cheap smear tactic.

You don't come across as someone who cares about the truth. Do you not believe that white cops are out hunting black people, and that  BLM is legit, and that Trump colluded with the Russians?  And about the woman who accused Biden of finger fucking her, was she lying?

I read the article, it said nothing about what party this so called attacker was affiliated with. 

The chance he's a Republican is slim to none.  Sorry Vambos "lie" hurt your feelings.

• Upvote 1