THE BROWNS BOARD

BillB vs. TB12 Debate Tracker

Tour2ma

19 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Everything Brady has, he has Bill to thank for. And all of that has asterisks next to it anyway. 

As pure QBs and their individual ability, Brady isn’t fit to lace Peyton Mannings boots 

I believe the opposite I believe that whatever Belichick has he owes to Brady. Without Brady he wins absolutely exactly 0 Super Bowls

• Upvote 1

BB still has the team he built, minus Brady. Brady is in a new system, new team, new conference. Over the years, I would watch the Browns, and if the Browns stunk, I would switch over to the New England games. I would say that BB and Brady are both great at what they do, but the six Super Bowls wouldn't have happened without one or the other (look at what happened when Brady went down for the year and Matt Cassel took over). BB could win anther Super Bowl, but it's just like I said, he still has the team he built. It would be more impressive if Brady could win one in Tampa.

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

People ready to try and discredit Brady at every turn. He's 43 right now and still playing. That's impressive enough in itself. 

Brady's my favorite player playing today, and definitely my favorite QB of all time. Very smart, has outstanding mechanics, and has the same drive that Michael Jordan had. People can criticize him all they want but they wouldn't complain if he was on their team. 

On 9/13/2020 at 8:26 PM, tiamat63 said:

Can't really compare given the respective opponents.   

Admittedly the current sample size is a tad on the small side...

... but ya gots to start somewhere. ;)

To be continued...

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Over the years, I would watch the Browns, and if the Browns stunk, I would switch over to the New England games. 

Why would you do that to yourself? It is forbidden to watch a good team after the Browns, our life line assistants do not suggest such thing. 

And switching back to the Browns next week after watching the Patriots? Are you a masochist? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nero said:

Why would you do that to yourself? It is forbidden to watch a good team after the Browns, our life line assistants do not suggest such thing. 

And switching back to the Browns next week after watching the Patriots? Are you a masochist? 

At least I still come back. The Browns are still my team. But after a while, I just have to watch a pro football team play.

• Haha 1