THE BROWNS BOARD

Bungle Week

Vambo

13 hours ago, Tacosman said:

Heavy heavy pass/run balance on 1st and 2nd down.  

Can you elaborate further on this.

Because it can either be taken as you saying the Browns should be pass heavy on 1st and 2nd, or far more balanced. 

Which is the antithesis to what your previous claims have been.

Oh, and I'm still waiting on your response to my last line of questioning.

Why you'd give Joe Borrow a solid chance in this league?   do ya See Train car Engine #97 👀  and he just keeps coming back for more 🥊

Much respect young Joe Burrow..

18 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Why you'd give Joe Borrow a solid chance in this league?   do ya See Train car Engine #97 👀  and he just keeps coming back for more 🥊

Much respect young Joe Burrow..

Even though JB had good college training at two great football factories Ohio State and LSU he still just finished his second game in the NFL and had a shot at winning game 1

I think he will be a decent NFL quarterback.....but they were saying the same thing after Baker Mayfield's rookie year.

Big season for each of them this year.

Great game... At least everyone looked engaged and focused... I like the rhythm they established on Offensive... Havent seen that in awhile..... MG finally impacted the game that affected the outcome toward a W.. Need to see more of that... while it was not perfect.. The play calling was much better..... OBJ looked like a WR last night.. Landry was consistent.. I think Parkey earned a place to stay for awhile.... Jojo Natson reminds me of the cube (Gerald McNeil)