THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Gameday Thread Browns at Ravens

tinythinker

2 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

The D kinda helped, they are F'N pathetic!

The defense is a bunch of nobodies playing against arguably the 2nd best QB in the league. ObJ is an 18 million dollar player who had a gimme catch that he dropped that completely changes the outlook of this game. He deserves way more blame. 

5 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Literally they have Andrews doubled covered and that is the result. they intentionally planned for Andrews to get that ball, and he dunked on us.

the odds of being this bad over two decades is just unfathomable. 

It was zone coverage, and a big hole in it. Easy throw for an above average QB

5 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

The defense is a bunch of nobodies playing against arguably the 2nd best QB in the league. ObJ is an 18 million dollar player who had a gimme catch that he dropped that completely changes the outlook of this game. He deserves way more blame. 

And before the Thursday Night Game he'll be on the field showing off by practicing his stupid "LOOK AT ME I'M CATCHING THE BALL ONE-HANDED" nonsense. 

watched the second half of the first quarter, whole second quarter on record - ffwd past the commercials and anything that might have to do with politics....

can't cover. the ratbirds upgraded their wr group - the Browns can't run up the middle - got stuffed all three times. Njoku surprised me. Can't cover. This team will miss Delpit all season long. Can't think about man to man on the outside til Greedy gets back.

#23 - Sandejo? got blown up on the special teams fake punt. Disaster. Got burnt on the long pass - disaster. TE's getting wide open at the worst times.....

ah well. I'll can some more tomatoes and watch the second half on record.

The upside is, I expect the Browns to settle down a bit and make adjustments for the second half that other coaches never seemed to have the smarts to do.

New offense, new defense - first game - I expected mistakes.  But the loss of Delpit, Greedy and Wilson is more serious than I thought.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

watched the second half of the first quarter, whole second quarter on record - ffwd past the commercials and anything that might have to do with politics....

can't cover. the ratbirds upgraded their wr group - the Browns can't run up the middle - got stuffed all three times. Njoku surprised me. Can't cover. This team will miss Delpit all season long. Can't think about man to man on the outside til Greedy gets back.

#23 - Sandejo? got blown up on the special teams fake punt. Disaster. Got burnt on the long pass - disaster. TE's getting wide open at the worst times.....

ah well. I'll can some more tomatoes and watch the second half on record.

The upside is, I expect the Browns to settle down a bit and make adjustments for the second half that other coaches never seemed to have the smarts to do.

New offense, new defense - first game - I expected mistakes.  But the loss of Delpit, Greedy and Wilson is more serious than I thought.

Sendajo is being exposed big time this game.