THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Gameday Thread Browns at Ravens

tinythinker

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well it appears that Hunt is going to be more of a traditional backup than just a 3rd down back

I'd rather have a change of pace, than a situational platoon. I've always felt like it was a little tipping of the hand when you have a back that you favor on passing situations. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, BigHittertheLama said:

I'd rather have a change of pace, than a situational platoon. I've always felt like it was a little tipping of the hand when you have a back that you favor on passing situations. 

I agree. This will allow the Browns to truly have a two-headed monster in the backfield.

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

OBJ have a ball even thrown his way yet? 

I am afraid of ego management this season. I really like the run/pass mix so far today (minus one deflected ball that ends up being intercepted, the offense has looked... adept). I worry that placating stars (OBJ) can derail an offenses "flow". 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BigHittertheLama said:

I am afraid of ego management this season. I really like the run/pass mix so far today (minus one deflected ball that ends up being intercepted, the offense has looked... adept). I worry that placating stars (OBJ) can derail an offenses "flow". 

I'll be surprised if he's still a Brown come this time next year, honestly. 

• Like 1

Just now, jbluhm86 said:

Where the hell is our defense?

It really doesn't matter this game. Lamar Jackson is the 2nd best player in the league. His presence alone makes people wide open and takes pressure off RBs. They won 12 in a row after we beat them. 12 in a row. That's silly. 

Everything has to go right for us to win.