THE BROWNS BOARD

Ain't No Russian Disinformation On The BB.

TexasAg1969

Right. Dumb Fucks are still being sucked in by the shell game   LOL!😂

Remember all those Ukranian-Biden connections Guiliana brought back with him to deflect from Trumpy's Putin stuff? How about part of the Russian disinformation campaign? And Senator Johnson's been riding that dead horse still in support of Trump with the Bidens as the target to keep that shell game going. How many times are you gonna fall for the trumpy shell game anyway? The answer is every time as long as it gets trumpy re-elected.

Poor little innocent Rudy Giuliani..................  https://www.yahoo.com/gma/rudy-giuliani-once-americas-mayor-090048636.html

Want more? I can find them. Not that hard. There is one where Giuliani says he had no idea he was dealing with a Russian agent. He knows now he is
in legal jeopardy for this. And it matters not the source of reporting that the Treasury Department has sanctioned the Russian Agent. 

How about trumpy's favorite call girl spanking magazine, Forbes?

Law & Crime? The one trumpy says he is if you exclude all his convicted felon friends.

OK then---Conservative Daily

PS-I'm saving my best one for last so of you trumpette fish may want to take the hook out now before I reel you in, better do so. I know you're tempted to bite so fair warning.🐡🎣😁

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Anybody that's worried about the Russians is probably a moron.

But don't worry I'm sure Joe Biden will be a lot tougher on Khrushchev.

WSS

Don’t forget about Hunter Biden landing a cushy job with that Ukrainian energy company.

I’m sure he could phone in a favor for the old man if needed.

Tex is just a one way street hater hack. He can't name one either. No criticism of biden, kamoola, the left, rioters, mueller, lynch, holder, higgardly, obaMao, ll

just partisan hate garbage.

On 9/13/2020 at 12:02 PM, calfoxwc said:

Tex is just a one way street hater hack. He can't name one either. No criticism of biden, kamoola, the left, rioters, mueller, lynch, holder, higgardly, obaMao, ll

just partisan hate garbage.

Projection is a wonderful tool Mr. Obamao. One way indeed. All I have to do is see how many one way street hacker threads you start on a regular basis. Probably 30 to every 1 of mine. At least mine don't come from the Russian disinformation machine. This one came from Mnuchin by the way. Knew I'd catch a fish here sooner or later.🎣

And from that article right from the trumpy appointed horse's mouth (pen anyway). "Derkach and other Russian agents employ manipulation and deceit to attempt to influence elections in the United States and elsewhere around the world," Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in a statement. "The United States will continue to use all the tools at its disposal to counter these Russian disinformation campaigns and uphold the integrity of our election system."

You can click on the "statement" above for the entire statement.

I'm sure the chinese do too - in favor of biden. but you never mention how hunter biden with joe's direct assistance, got a fortune from the commie chinese.

odd, you cherry pick based on hating Pres Trump, who is doing/has done, hundreds of GOOD/GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR OUR COUNTRY.,

If you love your country, you vote for Trump/Pence.

If you only love yourself, and higgardly and biden, you vote for them. Simple as that.

seems that your only intention is to troll and "catch fish".

THAT is what I'm talking about. That is partisan "we lost the election" hack stuff.