THE BROWNS BOARD

I think i have found a new pass time

Neo

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Do it in the parking lot of Walmart in Harrison Arkansas. I'll sign up for pay per view.

WSS

My neighborhood is full of rednecks, I'm sure I would get a good response from them. It actually looks like a lot of fun, the only problem is I would never want to be seen carrying that filthy rag out of a store, maybe Amazon could ship me one. Or maybe I could print one out, but that just wouldn't be the same.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Do it in the parking lot of Walmart in Harrison Arkansas. I'll sign up for pay per view.

WSS

And you don't think I wouldn't? You must not know me to well. I'd be exercising my 1st amendment and my second amendment rights. 

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think you're probably a punk a pussy and a loud mouth. Just my opinion you could be a lot worse than that but who knows?

WSS

Can't help but notice that WSS looks a lot like WuSS. And I mean that, I thought that before I ever said a word to you. I mean, even if you say it without the U, it still sounds like "WUSS". So what gives?

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta had to have invited him here. He hasn't said one thing to him or his little subject changing stupid question asking little woodpecker.

A word on that from President Trump:

"When Hoorta sends his people, he's not sending his best, he's sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

• Haha 1