THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Ratings Crash over 16% for Woke Season Opener

Vambo

NFL star JJ Watt comments on fans booing during pregame moment of unity

“The moment of unity I personally thought was good,” the star defensive end told reporters after the game. “I mean the booing during that moment was unfortunate. I don't fully understand that. There was no flag involved. There was nothing involved other than two teams coming together to show unity.”

“I thought that that was a nice thing to do, so I'm not sure why they would boo that,” O’Brien said. “Maybe they were just booing us because we had just come on the field as the visiting team. But yeah, I thought that that was a nice gesture.”

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said he didn’t hear any boos.

“I thought that was kind of a neat deal, both sides coming together for a cause and the story was told there,” he said.

18 hours ago, Gorka said:

Because the 16K that were allowed in the stadium booed the players as they held hands?

JJ Watt couldn't understand why they were booing, explaining it was a display of unity.

Unity of what may I ask?

It's a fair question.. I'm just 1 baller fan making a opinion but, I saw it as this..          1 perfect storm, that collided with a 2nd... 

1) the nfl, Tretter & the "suits" were dead* in the waters, on a new collective bargaining agreement.. the players, were only weeks away from not playing..not months

2) at the very same time..."The police shooting heard around the world"

It's been roughly 35 years since I cleaned out my last team locker... but the unity between team brothers vs. any race matters would never be tolerated.. pack your tent & both your butts would be going home.. 

again, lets be honest here... it's a millionaire white race ownership .... owning a over 70% black race sport of athletes

with Their season, as mostly dead in negotiations?

1.a) Most the nfl players, took to the only platform they gave themselves...Their own "Twitter accounts"... Now focusing on both Storms on a Saturday..a) posted they would do mostly anything to play the season.. but 1b.) they wanted to be given free daily testing to protect themselves/teammates & their families.. only after platform twitter day.. The NFL/owners/unions both Granted...

2.b) Several, of both race of players, than got behind WR Micheal Thomas as making this*, also a time to jump to the front lines as the leaders of a "The Social Justice" movement... The NFL/owners than also Granted them a platform...Not written in as a Contract bargaining tool..but (notice.. I don't know what the players union thought of this either)

so here we are..    as just another guy, locked behind the curtains, like most of us here are...

So in terms of a question to the suits?...Is your granting of teams a) a Social Justice committee team, and given a weekly platform? and  while b) Adding of a 2nd anthem?..

Was it really seen as necessary, when your TV ratings is most to all your seasonal income? 

in closing... On JJ Watt.. his initial look on his face, sensed to me, "this is taking far to long" .. and I can't say I blame him...    

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

“The moment of unity I personally thought was good,” the star defensive end told reporters after the game. “I mean the booing during that moment was unfortunate. I don't fully understand that. There was no flag involved. There was nothing involved other than two teams coming together to show unity.”

“I thought that that was a nice thing to do, so I'm not sure why they would boo that,” O’Brien said. “Maybe they were just booing us because we had just come on the field as the visiting team. But yeah, I thought that that was a nice gesture.”

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said he didn’t hear any boos.

“I thought that was kind of a neat deal, both sides coming together for a cause and the story was told there,” he said.

I guess if somebody has a right to protest somebody else has a right to boo.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1