THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Ratings Crash over 16% for Woke Season Opener

Vambo

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/09/11/nfl-ratings-crash-over-16-for-woke-season-opener/

The NFL had high hopes for its long awaited return on Thursday night. Though, the league’s social justice themed season opener was evidently deemed non-essential as fans chose to quarantine themselves on other channels.

To be perfectly honest, the virus has been exhausting. It seemed to pretty much take away my summer, I'm not ready for football yet. With all that's going on in the world, I'm just not into it as I normally am. I had the KC game on the TV last night and really wasn't paying attention to it. I feel a lot of people may feel the same way. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Total Audience delivery down 11%

Same night as NHL and NBA playoff games

Covid

But definitely because everyone is MAGA... For sure

Why would COVID affect watching from your own home?   Hell, I forgot there was even an NFL game on last night.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Total Audience delivery down 11%

Same night as NHL and NBA playoff games

Covid

But definitely because everyone is MAGA... For sure

Because the 16K that were allowed in the stadium booed the players as they held hands?

JJ Watt couldn't understand why they were booing, explaining it was a display of unity.

Unity of what may I ask?

• Upvote 1

The bold and underlined text below should be concerning for the NFL.

Thursday night’s season-opening matchup between the Chiefs and Texans attracted 19.3 million viewers between 8 and 11 p.m. That marks a 12.3% drop from last year’s ratings, which ended with an audience of 22 million. Deadline noted that the key 18-49 demographic pulled in a 5.2 rating, falling from last year’s 12.8 mark.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Ask the millions of people who had to file for unemployment over the summer if they give a shit if football is back. A lot of those people still don't have jobs.

And if you're unemployed, and out of market- you can't afford the near $300 bucks Direct is charging for Sunday Ticket either.... 

FWIW, I dropped ST- however if you have Direct- the first week of ST is a freebie.... 

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

I can't change what happened. Just like I can't change that you're a wussy. So what am I supposed to do? Maybe I can go bang your crack whore mom.

My mother died of cancer in1973 when I was young..

It's probably a very good for you that we're not face to face.

21 minutes ago, Axe said:

911 is NOT a holiday to enjoy asshole!

Yes i can. I can enjoy being around the family that I have and being thankful that none of them had die as horribly as those poor people had to? WHO DO THINK ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER? HUH? WHAT!! You better hope you never cross my mutherfuckin path.

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

My mother died of cancer in1973 when I was young..

It's probably a very good for you that we're not face to face.

I din't give a fuck if your 370 lbs of solid muscle and spent the last 10 years in the military. You insinuate that I enjoy the deaths of innocent people, ohhohohoh I wish I knew wher your mother was buried so I can do donuts on her grave then shit on it.