Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tour2ma

Can't wait to see how Kal spins this... Woodward book: Trump says he knew coronavirus was ‘deadly’ and worse than the flu while intentionally misleading Americans... (and, Kal... there are tapes)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Well let me take a crack at it. " My fellow Americans, we are facing a crisis of a very contagious virus. It spreads very easily through human contact and through the air. The next few months are going to be very challenging, we may have to shut the country down for a little while until we get it under control. We have faced worse things as a country and we will get through this if we all work together. As we said before, it will be a challenging next few months and many people will struggle, we will do whatever we can to aid those who need it most. If we stick together we will conquer this also. Thank you and God Bless America"  See, it's not so hard.

Congrats...you just killed 100000 because of toilet paper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Neo said:

I'm sure he could have come up with something between " the sky is falling" and "it's not that big a deal"🙄

unfortunately the tds is so strong...whatever he did would have been wrong.  Its a kobiyashi maru.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neo said:

Well let me take a crack at it. " My fellow Americans, we are facing a crisis of a very contagious virus. It spreads very easily through human contact and through the air. The next few months are going to be very challenging, we may have to shut the country down for a little while until we get it under control. We have faced worse things as a country and we will get through this if we all work together. As we said before, it will be a challenging next few months and many people will struggle, we will do whatever we can to aid those who need it most. If we stick together we will conquer this also. Thank you and God Bless America"  See, it's not so hard.

So supply lines are shut down people are hoarding and fight for food, gas and basic necessities.  Great a huge panic.

You mange to kill 500,000 people you frightened with your "contagious virus. It spreads very easily through human contact and through the air." take a bow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vambo said:

No one else did either..not even you !🤣

 

59 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Congrats...you just killed 100000 because of toilet paper

 

57 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

unfortunately the tds is so strong...whatever he did would have been wrong.  Its a kobiyashi maru.  

 

33 minutes ago, Vambo said:

So supply lines are shut down people are hoarding and fight for food, gas and basic necessities.  Great a huge panic.

You mange to kill 500,000 people you frightened with your "contagious virus. It spreads very easily through human contact and through the air." take a bow.

Ok, I have been called out and I responded. I don't see either one of you taking a shot at it. Wait a minute, maybe I was going about it all wrong let me give it another try since I'm the only one participating.

Ah, that's better because that makes more sense then actually trying to unite people. Can't have that in this country. This shouldn't even be called a political forum, because there's no politics being discussed here. It should be called "Trump supporter haven" because all I see is thread after thread every five minutes about how Trump smells like roses and how evil democrats are how they completely destroyed the universe. I can't even find something I posted 5 minutes ago because the thread is buried by some other garbage thread about some fucking non-sense. You fuckers are absolutely crazy and it's scary. The is no middle ground, it's one extreme to the other, you can't reason with that kind of stupidity. I can't tell if you are actually that insane to believe some of the shit you say or you're just massive fucking trolls.

you-have-kung.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Neo said:

 

 

 

Ok, I have been called out and I responded. I don't see either one of you taking a shot at it. Wait a minute, maybe I was going about it all wrong let me give it another try since I'm the only one participating.

Ah, that's better because that makes more sense then actually trying to unite people. Can't have that in this country. This shouldn't even be called a political forum, because there's no politics being discussed here. It should be called "Trump supporter haven" because all I see is thread after thread every five minutes about how Trump smells like roses and how evil democrats are how they completely destroyed the universe. I can't even find something I posted 5 minutes ago because the thread is buried by some other garbage thread about some fucking non-sense. You fuckers are absolutely crazy and it's scary. The is no middle ground, it's one extreme to the other, you can't reason with that kind of stupidity. I can't tell if you are actually that insane to believe some of the shit you say or you're just massive fucking trolls.

you-have-kung.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Is he the best prez..no...is he better than dementia joe?  Hell YES!!

No one new what the correct response to this virus was.  Its never happened before.   But to shout from the rooftops how everything he did was wrong is as dumb as me saying everything he does is right.  The answer is in the middle.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Is he the best prez..no...is he better than dementia joe?  Hell no.

No one new what the correct response to this virus was.  Its never happened before.   But to shout from the rooftops how everything he did was wrong is as dumb as me saying everything he does is right.  The answer is in the middle.

But calling it Kung Flu and the China Virus helps how? I fail to see how that is helpful to our nation coming from the president. Please don't reply because everytime I think I've heard the most batshit fucking lunatic crazy response, I get surprised that it isn't even the tip of the iceberg of the kind of crazy shit I could hear. This is what's wrong with our country is nobody can find any common ground to have a real conversation. We are all fucked if this is how it's going to be from now on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Neo said:

But calling it Kung Flu and the China Virus helps how? I fail to see how that is helpful to our nation coming from the president. Please don't reply because everytime I think I've heard the most batshit fucking lunatic crazy response, I get surprised that it isn't even the tip of the iceberg of the kind of crazy shit I could hear. This is what's wrong with our country is nobody can find any common ground to have a real conversation. We are all fucked if this is how it's going to be from now on.

What does hurt other than your feelings?

You can't be that clueless to believe what has been taking place the last 4yrs. is merely the failure to find common ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

What does hurt other than your feelings?

You can't be that clueless to believe what has been taking place the last 4yrs. is merely the failure to find common ground.

Maybe he is - seems to be a newbie invited over to help Hoorta raise all hell on this forum. Notice Hoorta

has not said one thing against his threats.

just sayin. That is how TDS rolls - birds of a feather flueck together.

Maybe he's woodpecker with steroid rage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Neo said:

But calling it Kung Flu and the China Virus helps how? I fail to see how that is helpful to our nation coming from the president. Please don't reply because everytime I think I've heard the most batshit fucking lunatic crazy response, I get surprised that it isn't even the tip of the iceberg of the kind of crazy shit I could hear. This is what's wrong with our country is nobody can find any common ground to have a real conversation. We are all fucked if this is how it's going to be from now on.

You can pick and choose what to hang your hat on...so now we have to change the name of the spanish flu.

You dont get it..he is a politician..he is a populist president and uses everyday slang like kung flu to reach joe bagodonuts...the everyman..thats why he is so popular and why the deep state and old boys club are doing everything they can to bring him down.  He is disrupting their hold on the big cities and their income.  Should he act like that..no...do I understand why he does it..yes.  It is to reach reach the pulse of the people.  He has the old school liberals so twisted they are eating their own and you can see their desperation.  Making Harris vp??  She was a Biden accuser!!!  But hey if you hive me power Ill shut up and play ball.  Its a freaking game man...we are being played...its easier if you accept another 4 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neo said:

 

Ok, I have been called out and I responded. I don't see either one of you taking a shot at it. Wait a minute, maybe I was going about it all wrong let me give it another try since I'm the only one participating.

Ah, that's better because that makes more sense then actually trying to unite people. Can't have that in this country. This shouldn't even be called a political forum, because there's no politics being discussed here. It should be called "Trump supporter haven" because all I see is thread after thread every five minutes about how Trump smells like roses and how evil democrats are how they completely destroyed the universe. I can't even find something I posted 5 minutes ago because the thread is buried by some other garbage thread about some fucking non-sense. You fuckers are absolutely crazy and it's scary. The is no middle ground, it's one extreme to the other, you can't reason with that kind of stupidity. I can't tell if you are actually that insane to believe some of the shit you say or you're just massive fucking trolls.

Follow the science Fauci said Trump did the right thing... If Trump was so bad not saying more you should be equally mad about Woodward he knew and said nothing..., DR. DEBORAH L. BIRX, ALEX M. AZAR II, DR. ROBERT R. REDFIELD, DR. ANTHONY S. FAUCI, KENNETH T. , CUCCINELLI II,  DR. JEROME ADAMS, SEEMA VERMA, they told Tump yet said nothing. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

eems to be a newbie invited over to help Hoorta

For the record, nobody invited me here, I don't even like talking about politics with anybody. But when I see asinine shit being posted, I just couldn't resist. I mean you MAGA people make it so easy to pick on you. Your vaginas get sore easily and you talk about the most absurd shit that the entertainment value is off the charts. It's never a good thing to be both crazy AND stupid, but you guys somehow pull it off. And it's the reason the world is laughing at us right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Neo said:

For the record, nobody invited me here, I don't even like talking about politics with anybody. But when I see asinine shit being posted, I just couldn't resist. I mean you MAGA people make it so easy to pick on you. Your vaginas get sore easily and you talk about the most absurd shit that the entertainment value is off the charts. It's never a good thing to be both crazy AND stupid, but you guys somehow pull it off. And it's the reason the world is laughing at us right now.

You shouldn't you're not any good at it...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neo said:

For the record, nobody invited me here, I don't even like talking about politics with anybody. But when I see asinine shit being posted, I just couldn't resist. I mean you MAGA people make it so easy to pick on you. Your vaginas get sore easily and you talk about the most absurd shit that the entertainment value is off the charts. It's never a good thing to be both crazy AND stupid, but you guys somehow pull it off. And it's the reason the world is laughing at us right now.

let's see, threats of violence, foul mouth, stupid belligerent takes... you make the despicable woodpecker seem benevolent.

and the world isn't laughing at us - look at the new far better trade deals, the peace deals with Israel, Real Americans do not want to have the rest of the world's respect if that means bending over and giving up our country.

AMERICA FIRST, UNDER GOD. you just hate. big deal - not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vambo said:

You shouldn't you're not any good at it...;)

If kissing Trump's ass is considered politics, then yes I'm bad at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm no Trump fan, but has anyone stopped to consider the Trump administration initially down-played this thing in order to try to prevent a public panic? Look how people flipped the fuck out and cleaned supermarkets out of toilet paper on just the limited information that the government let out? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm no Trump fan, but has anyone stopped to consider the Trump administration initially down-played this thing in order to try to prevent a public panic? Look how people flipped the fuck out and cleaned supermarkets out of toilet paper on just the limited information that the government let out? 

It's true - the panic buying around here was amazing. What is sad, is with a new shipment of Toilet paper, people were taking as many big packs as they could, in 2 and 3 shopping carts. it was nuts. I took a picture of the bread isle - 95% of the space I figured, was empty.

In AMERICA? We STILL can't find lysol spray. I found out it comes in to the drug store on Wednesdays. I went on a Thurs afternoon, and it was all gone.

    And this is months later !

I'm getting a bit more of a prepper. God help us if we hit a major depression or a grid shutdown....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

let's see, threats of violence, foul mouth, stupid belligerent takes... you make the despicable woodpecker seem benevolent.

and the world isn't laughing at us - look at the new far better trade deals, the peace deals with Israel, Real Americans do not want to have the rest of the world's respect if that means bending over and giving up our country.

AMERICA FIRST, UNDER GOD. you just hate. big deal - not.

 

4etxnc.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Neo said:

If kissing Trump's ass is considered politics, then yes I'm bad at it.

giphy2.gif.4694861977539466fefcb2a3454aac11.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 12:45 AM, WarriorsRpussies said:

And you are an idiot, as the person who could actually do something about it, did the same thing. WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT WOODARD DID. HE CANT INACT POLICIES nor is it his job. Completely flew over your head and more fail whataboutism. Next you'll blame Trump not doing shit and killing people on emails and gay frogs. So fucken lame. Like arguing with a two year old that hasn't taken a nap. Blame, Lie, Deflect the GOP way.

He can't enact policy, that's true. I'm not sure anybody said that he could. He can, like many so-called journalist, effect the outcome of an election of those people who actually could enact policy. Make sense?

I think his main goal is muckraking for profit.. he's not alone.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It's true - the panic buying around here was amazing. What is sad, is with a new shipment of Toilet paper, people were taking as many big packs as they could, in 2 and 3 shopping carts. it was nuts. I took a picture of the bread isle - 95% of the space I figured, was empty.

In AMERICA? We STILL can't find lysol spray. I found out it comes in to the drug store on Wednesdays. I went on a Thurs afternoon, and it was all gone.

    And this is months later !

I'm getting a bit more of a prepper. God help us if we hit a major depression or a grid shutdown....

To be fair to both sides of the political argument, Cal, Trump and his administration did fuck up their handling of COVID to a significant degree too. While I can understand the rationale of intentionally downplaying COVID, that doesn't mean I necessarily agree with that action. Trump downplaying this is similar to his administration's flip-flopping on masks early in the pandemic. These things do not help if your goal is to prevent widespread panic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

To be fair to both sides of the political argument, Cal, Trump and his administration did fuck up their handling of COVID to a significant degree too. While I can understand the rationale of intentionally downplaying COVID, that doesn't mean I necessarily agree with that action. Trump downplaying this is similar to his administration's flip-flopping on masks early in the pandemic. These things do not help if your goal is to prevent widespread panic.

Just for the record had you been the number one consultant with all the information available at the time and imagine that the president would have followed your advice what would you have had him do?

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record had you been the number one consultant with all the information available at the time and imagine that the president would have followed your advice what would you have had him do?

WSS

If Trump was counting on guidance from Fauci he was screwed from the start.

Fauci was bending like a willow in the breeze the first few months of the pandemic.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record had you been the number one consultant with all the information available at the time and imagine that the president would have followed your advice what would you have had him do?

WSS

Be honest with the public with what they knew, and more importantly, what they didn't know. In the case of the masks, say that masks may help at least slow down the spread of the virus, but that due to insufficient supply, that the government is requesting that people do not try to hoard masks in order to allow medical personnel to remain adequately supplied. Of course there'd always be a proportion of the population that would be idiots about things no matter what, but I believe that the majority of the population would recognize the unique situation and would be willing to work together to help. The lack of transparency by this administration and by experts of all categories is, IMO, what has made this pandemic worse than it had to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would definitely never wear a mask when addressing the nation, insult those that do wear a mask, and frequently contradict my medical experts instead of just letting them talk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'm no Trump fan, but has anyone stopped to consider the Trump administration initially down-played this thing in order to try to prevent a public panic? Look how people flipped the fuck out and cleaned supermarkets out of toilet paper on just the limited information that the government let out? 

I think people were going to flip out regardless, so informing people and trying to bring the nation together is better than watching a house burn down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

 I always appreciate your opinions JB so let me go over this one.

Be honest with the public with what they knew, and more importantly, what they didn't know.

 I think if there was dishonesty here it was more along the lines of puffery. I don't think the president had much of an idea that this pandemic was going to turn out as badly as it did. I don't think anybody did. Especially doctor Fauci who clearly announced it wasn't going to be a big deal whatsoever. Including the governor of New York and the mayor of New York saying if you want to go on a cruise, go on a cruise. You could always find somebody who thought that any crisis was going to be bad and then post about that but by and large nobody really expected it.

In the case of the masks, say that masks may help at least slow down the spread of the virus, but that due to insufficient supply, that the government is requesting that people do not try to hoard masks in order to allow medical personnel to remain adequately supplied.

 it's kind of silly to think that even if the president had come on television and beseech the American public not to hoard masks it would have overridden human nature to do it. Remember when Cuomo started the panic over the lack of ventilators and he was given hundreds if not thousands of ventilators that lawn up sitting in storage rooms? Like hand sanitizer and toilet paper these panics have a mind of their own regardless of what Donald Trump says. Not only that but do we all remember the press conference in which the doctor was grilled as to why he wasn't wearing a mask? He himself got a little bit snarky with reporter informing them that everybody in that room is tested over and over and he didn't need to wear one. Furthermore he told the reporter did The Mask doesn't protect the wearer it protects others and nobody in the room I tested positive for the virus. And this is the same doctor Who is pretty much universally looked to as the leading expert in the field. and he wasn't even doing what you expect the president to have done.

Of course there'd always be a proportion of the population that would be idiots about things no matter what, but I believe that the majority of the population would recognize the unique situation and would be willing to work together to help.

 and that's the basis of our disagreement my friend. I have much less faith in the love for President Trump and or the common sense or generosity and Goodwill of the American public. But I don't think the ones who love Trump or going to change their lives much because he gives the speech and the ones who hate him will resist no matter what he says.

The lack of transparency by this administration and by experts of all categories is, IMO, what has made this pandemic worse than it had to be.

 I don't see any real lack of transparency. Nothing exactly like this has ever happened before. The president doesn't have the authority to shut down the country no matter what Vice President Biden might have thought before his handlers straightened him out. And again if you remove the politics remember that we are Americans and don't like being told what to do. The only hurricane I ever experienced was Andrew I played Key West right after it. Most of the people never evacuated. It's a rare occasion that people evacuate when instructed to in the face of a hurricane. They just don't. So even if the president had gone on television and ordered people not to hoard masks or supplies I told everyone they had to wear them 24/7 and unconstitutionally ordered businesses restaurants and everything closed... You know and I know they wouldn't follow those instructions. Nothing the president could have done or said would make the people who oppose him happy. That's not just in this situation but everyone for the last four years. And again bottom line if doctor F was as off base as he was then how can you expect everyone in America to be in lockstep when he changes his mind Weeks Later? Especially when the result of listening to his revised guess involved completely destroying their own livelihoods?

Frankly do you see people like Hoorta or the Woodpecker or or tex being gung ho to follow whatever recommendation President Trump makes? I don't either. And one more thing.

Regardless of what the President says or does it's going to be filtered through a hostile media.

WSS

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×