THE BROWNS BOARD

Can't wait to see how Kal spins this... Woodward book: Trump says he knew coronavirus was ‘deadly’ and worse than the flu while intentionally misleading Americans... (and, Kal... there are tapes)

Tour2ma

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Brain dead Democrats, just like your brain dead MAGAs running around without masks. Stupidity isn't limited to one party.

BTW, I saw more masks at some of those protests than at Trump's Trump's Super spreader events, so STFU.

there you go again. You can't name ONE GOOD OR GREAT THING that your obaMao/biden did in eight years, but you happily jump on any false narrative. Back when woodward, a dem hack sensationalist, had that interview, America didn't have ONE fatality. And China was not forthcoming. YOU know people can die of the flu. Why haven't you admitted it on this forum? Does that make you a liar?

LOL. That was TDS bounce back. And I still think you are trying to get conservatives to make a mistake - you admitted you could take your little TDS ball and shut this forum down. You that desperate for your Biden to win? Still can't admit you will be voting for Biden because he's your idea of a coherent hero:? LOL . egad. YOu are pitiful.

50 minutes ago, Vambo said:

So you are OK with the killing looting and burning because they had more masks...so STFU!!! ;)

How about that Nancy no mask illegally getting her hair done. So STFU!

Riots in Balt, Detroit, New York, New Jersey, Seattle, San Fra etc...Super Duper spreaders of the deadly Covid-19 and not a PEEP from you...so STFU!

Your TDS is just as DEADLY as Covid-19

As the song says- were you born an asshole, or been working on it your whole life?   

50 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

no, you did not. you wimped out with "der...obamaocare....duh" and that was a farce. Mandate up yers.

And your list was a STUPID list of EVENTS that happened during the eight years. NOT a list of GOOD/GREAT THINGS that your ObaMao commie and Biden accomplished FOR AMERICA.

Example - obamaocare was a democrat political power play for major votes and bragging rights. It was a dismal failure. The website didn't even work.

Don't you ever get TIRED of swimming stupidly around in circles in Egypt?

You keep saying stupid stuff a million times - we'll just keep setting the facts up to show you that your TDS is starting to

sound a bit like rabies. FYI - that ain't good. Stick a cork in it.

Total denial and spin- I'd hate to do it in Steve's forum- but you go off topic- bringing up your damn ODS yet again in a thread that has nothing to do with him...   I'll delete your bullshit....  FWIW, you sound like a right wing loony with obsessive compulsive disorder. It's over Cal- and has been for the last 4 years, so drop it already...  

26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As the song says- were you born an asshole, or been working on it your whole life?   

Seems like you know the song well...TDS TDS TDS!  OR are you what passes through?

You can't name ONE GOOD OR GREAT THING that your obaMao/biden did in eight years,

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Total denial and spin- I'd hate to do it in Steve's forum- but you go off topic- bringing up your damn ODS yet again in a thread that has nothing to do with him...   I'll delete your bullshit....  FWIW, you sound like a right wing loony with obsessive compulsive disorder. It's over Cal- and has been for the last 4 years, so drop it already...  

stick a cork in it - you started the trouble around here with your TDS, so don't you threaten me with your crap.

Biden is RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. Do you know that? or are you just hitting the sauce too much? Communist hot sauce maybe?

You sound like you don't know your butt from an avacado. You aren't making any sense.

You smart-assed off about OBF leaving - said he was "called out".

So, I called YOU out for your stupid crap. And you can't name ONE THING BIDEN HAS EVER DONE GOOD OR GREAT FOR AMERICA in

48 FREAKING YEARS. So, WHO ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE FOR, HOORTA? Biden/commie Harris? or Pres Trump and VP Pence, who have DONE HUNDREDS OF GOOD/GREAT THINGS FOR AMERICA?

Are you a paid for leftwing political hack or what? Grow up already.

Imagine if the pres lead with "the sky is falling"

Imagine the panic and crime that would have ensued.

Christ...im glad he downplayed it...people are too fucked up to handle the truth.  More would have died from panic than the disease.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Christ...im glad he downplayed it...people are too fucked up to handle the truth.  More would have died from panic than the disease.

Couldn’t agree more, FFS people were buying up all the food and toilet paper.

Just think what would’ve happened if Trump would’ve came out and said this virus was a real bad hombre.

33 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Couldn’t agree more, FFS people were buying up all the food and toilet paper.

Just think what would’ve happened if Trump would’ve came out and said this virus was a real bad hombre.

Excellent point, on both. Early on, Sam's Club was mobbed with a LOT of folks buying tp, food, with their carts stacked high, and each spouse had a separate cart. Haven't found Lysol spray for months. Early on, Pres Trump played it exactly as best any president could under the circumstances. There had been NOT ONE DEATH at the time of the toxic woodward interview. Pres Trump is transparent - he walked into that one -

and communist china LIED. I thought antagonizers like Hoorta would at least criticize china at least ONCE. or criticize biden at least ONCE. But no.....

Setting off a panic would have been disastrous. Already people have been arming themselves, stocking up on food and water etc to prep for hard times because of the covid. Had he set up any panic - the death toll alone could have been more than those from covid19, of which there is already a toll with suicides, and stress caused deaths from fear of going to the doctor or hospital for treatments or preventive care/screenings etc.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Jesus, Vambo is just flooding the board, and this thread. Definitely worried. 

I'm not Jesus...

You worried you'll learn the truth...China's fault Fauci and Woodward knew and did nothing murdering 200,000 people while Biden Pelosi and Como invited people to party in china town and how travel ban was xenophobic.

as if the president is just a "cheerleader"

and "i didn't want to cause panic"....    but also "Muslim immigrant terrorist caravans are coming here to destroy your suburbs! BLM rioters are going to burn the country to the ground!"

there are really people dumb enough out there to buy that?

those are the same idiots he needed to tell that the virus was real and they should wear masks

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

as if the president is just a "cheerleader"

and "i didn't want to cause panic"....    but also "Muslim immigrant terrorist caravans are coming here to destroy your suburbs! BLM rioters are going to burn the country to the ground!"

there are really people dumb enough out there to buy that?

those are the same idiots he needed to tell that the virus was real and they should wear masks

Except Pres Trump never said "Muslim immigrant terrorist caravans". and BLM really slowly IS burning America to the ground, several big cities at a time.

Learn to do your research. Learn to type on a computer. Learn something.

So, what should the president have done.... still waiting.

And I heard the quote last night.  Based on the timing of the quote, and what we knew, I think most presidents would have done the same thing and don't act like this is something that only a GOP POTUS would have done.  And not creating a public panic, is something that anyone in their right mind would have to consider.  Toilet paper couldn't be found in grocery stores... If any POTUS decided to shut everything down immediately without firm facts this country would have been a shit storm.  And if a shit storm ensued, think of the political and public outcry from everyone that Trump created a public panic and didn't do what he should have done.

Here's an example of damed if you do damed if you don't.  The federal gov't on the onset of all things Covid gave student loan relief till September, which many applauded on the left and right.  A few weeks ago that was extended to 12/31.  What did I see, an article that criticized Trump's decision to extend the relief.  However, if he hadn't, you know he would have been criticized for not doing anything!  

Here's one thing I know.   Four years ago people shat their pants, cried, and exclaimed their hated and reasoning to move to Canada.  Now, almost 4 years later, what has so drastically changed for anyone negatively, other than the impact of Covid and BLM protests, looting and rioting which we can't logically blame on Trump?  People hated Obama, he was the anti-christ.  Where we at 8 years after his tenure.  He didn't usher in the tribulation or destroy this country.  

My point.  In my working years (45 now) there hasn't been anything done for me directly by any President.  My job, money, home, family, etc., has all been earned by me.  I've never required handouts, welfare, or needed someone to step in (and hoping I never do).  But no President has ever done anything directly for me.  And I would wager, that for most middle class americans, most presidents haven't done anything for you or changed this country in any way that has caused you huge success in any way.  

Sure, there are laws enacted, legislation created, taxes go up or down, foreign trade agreements.  These do impact us all.  But I'm talking about huge personal impacts on the individual.  
So has any president ever done something for you that has put you where you are today?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BrownsKidd said:

So, what should the president have done.... still waiting.

I don't think you're going to get an answer because there is no real answer. Only vague and general accusations against whoever the other guy is. In an interview Joe Biden said that of the experts told him to he would shut down the country immediately. He walked that back after his handlers reminded him it wouldn't have been constitutional.

Unfortunately because of the partisan world we live in one side's definite solution to the problem is whatever the other guy didn't do.

And I heard the quote last night.  Based on the timing of the quote, and what we knew, I think most presidents would have done the same thing and don't act like this is something that only a GOP POTUS would have done.  And not creating a public panic, is something that anyone in their right mind would have to consider.  Toilet paper couldn't be found in grocery stores... If any POTUS decided to shut everything down immediately without firm facts this country would have been a shit storm.  And if a shit storm ensued, think of the political and public outcry from everyone that Trump created a public panic and didn't do what he should have done.

Here's an example of damed if you do damed if you don't.  The federal gov't on the onset of all things Covid gave student loan relief till September, which many applauded on the left and right.  A few weeks ago that was extended to 12/31.  What did I see, an article that criticized Trump's decision to extend the relief.  However, if he hadn't, you know he would have been criticized for not doing anything!  

Here's one thing I know.   Four years ago people shat their pants, cried, and exclaimed their hated and reasoning to move to Canada.  Now, almost 4 years later, what has so drastically changed for anyone negatively, other than the impact of Covid and BLM protests, looting and rioting which we can't logically blame on Trump?  People hated Obama, he was the anti-christ.  Where we at 8 years after his tenure.  He didn't usher in the tribulation or destroy this country.  

My point.  In my working years (45 now) there hasn't been anything done for me directly by any President.

exactly.

My job, money, home, family, etc., has all been earned by me.  I've never required handouts, welfare, or needed someone to step in (and hoping I never do).  But no President has ever done anything directly for me.  And I would wager, that for most middle class americans, most presidents haven't done anything for you or changed this country in any way that has caused you huge success in any way.  

Sure, there are laws enacted, legislation created, taxes go up or down, foreign trade agreements.  These do impact us all.  But I'm talking about huge personal impacts on the individual.  
So has any president ever done something for you that has put you where you are today?

Nope.

12 minutes ago, BrownsKidd said:

But I'm talking about huge personal impacts on the individual.  

terrific post - and good question. I would say that appointing Constitutionalists to the Supreme Court that defend our Constitution/Bill of Rights helps us all directly to keep our rights. Defending our 2nd Amendment affects me directly.

I think back to JFK...and Reagan, and even Trump now. Inspiring Americans instead of dividing us, uplifting our America instead of running us as a country down (obaMao/biden reference) around the world. Nixon, Johnson, carter, clinton, bush w., obamao all let us down, even ford wasn't much help. Bush w had one inspiring moment of time - 9/11.  He came through in the inspiration of Americans dept.

Leadership is having the ability to inspire others to follow, simply by earning their high respect.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

1) terrific post - and good question. I would say that appointing Constitutionalists to the Supreme Court that defend our Constitution/Bill of Rights helps us all directly to keep our rights. Defending our 2nd Amendment affects me directly.

I think back to JFK...and Reagan, and even Trump now. Inspiring Americans instead of dividing us, uplifting our America instead of running us as a country down (obaMao/biden reference) around the world. Nixon, Johnson, carter, clinton, bush w., obamao all let us down, even ford wasn't much help. Bush w had one inspiring moment of time - 9/11.  He came through in the inspiration of Americans dept.

2)  Leadership is having the ability to inspire others to follow, simply by earning their high respect.

1) That's the #1 reason with a bullet why I voted for Trump- I had serious reservations otherwise. I wouldn't have voted for Hillary if you had offered me $1,000 bucks to do so....  It's also the reason Trump won....

2) Depends on how you want to look at it Cal... I'm saying this as politely as I can from my Moderator POV. My yard sign? "VOTE ADULT"  DT will never earn my respect until he starts acting like a president, instead of a grade school bully.... Please don't start with the "10 million wonderful things he's done for America" either... Oh, I'm well aware of them by now. Yeah- Barak did a couple good things too, but you're never going to admit it because of your ODS, so don't even try starting with more psychobabble spin. That only has a basis in your reality- not the rest of the world's.... I'll give you the FaceBook and Twitter treatment of a post like that, instead of flat out deleting it if you try... :)  

ah, so now you are threatening my posts that you can't name one. What you said about not voting for higgardly, I got it. But biden?

you make the choice.

Do you think biden acted like vp? Hello? Benghazi? The billion? whatever is was of cash GIVEN to IRAN?

"Fast and Furious" while blaming American gun owners for violence and dissing our 2nd Amendment? The stupidass Paris accord?

Illegally lying to the FISA court? Illegally changing the CIA document about Page? Illegally spying on the Trump Campaign?

URANIUM ONE? I could go on and on, but let me put this politely as  I can, your hate politics SUCK, your personal attacks make you look foolish.

Now you're doing the mod thing again. "Oooh, don't disagree with me or I'll wet my jeans and delete your posts" ?

I used to call you "Mr. Hoorta" because i respected you so much. After you blew your big mouth on me for being a Josh Allen fan in the face of you and your Josh Rosen friends...

not any more. Now, you came over here and defended your little woodpecker.

Stick a cork in it, mod guy. I don't break rules - you shouldn't break them either.

BTW, I usually always back up my contentions with links all over the net that also back up my contentions. And usually I can defend my contentions.

You are just Obamao raged because you can't control the narrative and stop disagreement with you.

Tough turksies, stop your knee jerksies.

On 9/10/2020 at 5:37 PM, Kvoethe said:

I'm sure he could have come up with something between " the sky is falling" and "it's not that big a deal"🙄

41 minutes ago, Vambo said:

No one else did either..not even you !🤣

Well let me take a crack at it. " My fellow Americans, we are facing a crisis of a very contagious virus. It spreads very easily through human contact and through the air. The next few months are going to be very challenging, we may have to shut the country down for a little while until we get it under control. We have faced worse things as a country and we will get through this if we all work together. As we said before, it will be a challenging next few months and many people will struggle, we will do whatever we can to aid those who need it most. If we stick together we will conquer this also. Thank you and God Bless America"  See, it's not so hard.

Except china and their WHO were telling the world that it was NOT TRANSMISSABLE person to person.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/world-health-organization-january-tweet-china-human-transmission-coronavirus

"Terrible. We desperately need accurate reporting from China," he tweeted. "The pandemic originated in Wuhan & was initially covered up by Chinese authorities. University of Southampton study found there would have been a 95 % REDUCTION in cases & less spread if Beijing intervened 3 wks sooner."

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Except china and their WHO were telling the world that it was NOT TRANSMISSABLE person to person.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/world-health-organization-january-tweet-china-human-transmission-coronavirus

"Terrible. We desperately need accurate reporting from China," he tweeted. "The pandemic originated in Wuhan & was initially covered up by Chinese authorities. University of Southampton study found there would have been a 95 % REDUCTION in cases & less spread if Beijing intervened 3 wks sooner."

But they did eventually find out if was transferred through human contact and through the air. All he did was push governors to re-open their states and threatened to override them. And said it was going to magically disappear. Fauci predicted way before it got out of control we could see 100k to 200k deaths, he tried warning him.