THE BROWNS BOARD

Win-Loss predictions

MDDawg

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century.  You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)

Yes of course, atop your perch of libtard superiority sitting in judgement of someone you don't know.

I could be to the right of Attila the Hun and be intellectually superior to you.   And I don't sit in judgment of you....other than what you display here on this board....but given that, certainly it would not consist of a flattering judgment. 

I don't know you either, so what's your excuse for being a racist?

None, because I am not one.  But you are, and that is what racists like to do:  project and deflect their own prejudices onto others.

And then the 1964 team:  Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten,  and a number of other players were black.

Well fuck. Speaking of some of us who don't pay attention.

I probably should have put it in large bold for antsy homers like you always anticipating the next time they get an opening to show off their football knowledge.  I said the Browns played in an era when there were quotas for the number of blacks on a team, not that the Browns didn't have black players. That entire era blows. I don't give a fuck about anyone's pre 1970 NFL championships. You can suck on those all you like.

Do I make myself clear?

Yes, your ignorance, hate and racism comes through quite clear.   As well as being completely arbitrary....like choosing 1970 as some magic year for some reason.  It is not....EXCEPT to a Steeler fan who wants to whitewash their history prior to that point,...so, AHH, maybe there is the rub.  Aside from everything else, you apparently are a phony finook Steeler troll at heart.  Which may be the worst of your traits. 

It's going to be really hard to predict win/loss total for the Browns. You look at the way they came out in week 1 vs the way they played in week 2 and wonder "why couldn't they do this against the Ravens?" I understand the Bengals aren't the Ravens, but the effort looked lack luster. Until the Browns go on like a 3 game winning streak to show they can be consistant, I just can't really say what they'll do. A wild ass guess would be 7-9 being generous. 

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Yes, your ignorance, hate and racism comes through quite clear.   As well as being completely arbitrary....like choosing 1970 as some magic year for some reason.  It is not....EXCEPT to a Steeler fan who wants to whitewash their history prior to that point,...so, AHH, maybe there is the rub.  Aside from everything else, you apparently are a phony finook Steeler troll at heart.  Which may be the worst of your traits

🤣

• Haha 2

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 9:12 PM, The Gipper said:

I could be to the right of Attila the Hun and be intellectually superior to you.   And I don't sit in judgment of you....other than what you display here on this board....but given that, certainly it would not consist of a flattering judgment. 

You are intellectually superior to no one, but rather you're a narcissist enlightened by your own "intelligence".  That is the attitude you clearly display here on this board.

Oh, and Attila says shut the fuck up about NFL Championships already.

None, because I am not one.  But you are, and that is what racists like to do:  project and deflect their own prejudices onto others.

Oh but you are, your racism comes through quite clear. Those that always cry "racist'  or accuse others of it the most are the real racists.

Yes, your ignorance, hate and racism comes through quite clear.   As well as being completely arbitrary....like choosing 1970 as some magic year for some reason.  It is not....EXCEPT to a Steeler fan who wants to whitewash their history prior to that point,...so, AHH, maybe there is the rub.  Aside from everything else, you apparently are a phony finook Steeler troll at heart.  Which may be the worst of your traits. 

"Some magic year?  Gee wiz kid, did  your intellectual superiority somehow escape you there?

The reason for 1970 is because it was the year the AFL and NFL merged to form the modern NFL to which everyone on this board can relate to.

And if your second false implication that I was a Steeler fan was correct,  I wouldn't have had to Google when Pitt became relevant.

It wasn't until 1972. You being so intellectually superior should have known that too.

Now don't run off...continue digging yourself a hole trying to prove how smart you are, and the racist that you're not (because you have friends that are black, right?) LOL.

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

What a cretin you really are.  I am above average intelligence with a fair ability to retain details.  It is just that compared to you I am fucking Einstein. 

No one cares if you are too young and stupid to relate to some aspect of history.  I am well aware that 1970 was the date of the AFL/NFL merger.  But that date isn't that overly significant, because they started playing AFL/NFL Championship games before that particular year, and all that happened then was a minor realignment of teams.   Browns, Colts, Steelers went to play in a different conference.  Teams had changed conferences before that any number of times within their own leagues...including the Browns.  You only relate to that date because it is a point in time that you can point to in the history books and say:  Ooh...the Browns got some different teams to play. 

But I doubt seriously you were around for any of that to have experienced how unimpressive that all really was. 

And you obviously have no clue what projection is, as you clumsily did it three times in one post. You better check to see how much Neanderthal blood is in your veins....it seems it has become your primary genetic disposition. 

And actually,  it was more like 1969 when the Steelers became "relevant".   That is the year that Dan Rooney took control of the Steelers and when they hired Chuck Noll.  You are only citing the year they made the playoffs.  So, you can google some things...but that does not mean that you know anything about any of it. 

11 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What a cretin you really are.  I am above average intelligence with a fair ability to retain details.  It is just that compared to you I am fucking Einstein. 

No one cares if you are too young and stupid to relate to some aspect of history.  I am well aware that 1970 was the date of the AFL/NFL merger.  But that date isn't that overly significant, because they started playing AFL/NFL Championship games before that particular year, and all that happened then was a minor realignment of teams.   Browns, Colts, Steelers went to play in a different conference.  Teams had changed conferences before that any number of times within their own leagues...including the Browns.  You only relate to that date because it is a point in time that you can point to in the history books and say:  Ooh...the Browns got some different teams to play. 

But I doubt seriously you were around for any of that to have experienced how unimpressive that all really was. 

And you obviously have no clue what projection is, as you clumsily did it three times in one post. You better check to see how much Neanderthal blood is in your veins....it seems it has become your primary genetic disposition. 

And actually,  it was more like 1969 when the Steelers became "relevant".   That is the year that Dan Rooney took control of the Steelers and when they hired Chuck Noll.  You are only citing the year they made the playoffs.  So, you can google some things...but that does not mean that you know anything about any of it. 

1339.gif

Yeah, like I'm gonna read that mess. Go pound salt.

The rainbow colors were clever though!

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

Those rainbow colors were clever though!

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

Those rainbow colors were clever though!

Oh, at first I thought you were admitting that you are so pusillanimous that you would even surrender to a gay brigade, but then I realized. you were referring to my post.  Well, you see, my wife works with K-4th graders, and she taught me to do that to keep the attention of children that young...and those who intellect is at that level.  

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Oh, at first I thought you were admitting that you are so pusillanimous that you would even surrender to a gay brigade, but then I realized. you were referring to my post.  Well, you see, my wife works with K-4th graders, and she taught me to do that to keep the attention of children that young...and those who intellect is at that level.  

Do you wave your rainbow flag?

• Zombo locked this topic