6-10

10 hours ago, MDDawg said:

I'll go first with 10-6

@Baltimore-L

Cincinnati-W

Redskins-W

@Dallas-L

It's the best Browns chalk game money can buy....2-2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colts-W /L*** the season turning point is likely on this game? look at the home games ahead. After the 2 Conference roadie's straight ahead. A Colts Win headed to Pitts.? I think, We'd all feel much better about walking into the Natty too. A loss? ouch! and the wheels could fall off again..  

@Pittsburgh-L 

@Cinci-W 

LV Raiders-W

Houston Texans -L

Philadelphia Eagles -L

Jacksonville-W   Was a London game.. game is now at Jacksonville

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Tennessee Titans -L  We should be getting our best play of the season by now from Offense & Defense..while Stef's game plans? will be in the other teams hands as well.. Who's special talent is still on the field? Should hold a bunch of keys.. Crunch time should be determined by the better QB play, still with play makers

Baltimore Ravens -W

@NYG-W

@NYJ-W

Pittsburgh-W

anything under 7 to 8 wins should be considered as disappointing... our youth core is 3 & 4 years in now.. the new additions a tad more...

My early game attention is one ... the amount of help Jedrick Wills may actually need? it's the biggest pick in this draft & I'll be taking his good with some of his bad.. but in reality , we need a position win...    

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, MDDawg said:

100% so far, nice performance from the offense and D line but special teams, the linebackers and secondary are going to cost us some winnable games.

After two games I feel pretty confident about my 6-10 prediction. 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2020 at 5:38 PM, D Bone said:

@Baltimore - L

Cincinnati - W

Washington - W

@Dallas - L

Colts - W

@Pittsburgh - L

@Cinci - W

LV Raiders - W

Houston Texans - L

Philadelphia Eagles - L

Jacksonville - W

@ Tennessee Titans - L

Baltimore Ravens - L

@NYG - W

@NYJ - W

Pittsburgh - L

8-8

46 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

After two games I feel pretty confident about my 6-10 prediction. 

I REALLY want to disagree with you but that pass defense is so atrocious...I don't know who we're going to beat. Perhaps when we get Johnson, Greedy, and Mack back it'll help but right now I think you might be right. I mean, I don't see us really beating anyone in the division. Maybe Cincy again, but that's gonna be a war. It's also very early and you never know what can happen. Perhaps we gel as a team and our defense turns it on? 

Let's beat Washington and then I'll make a prediction. 😂

20 hours ago, Icecube said:

MY PICKS IN 2020 :

@Baltimore-L

Cincinnati-.  W ......only won by 5 at home ?  The line was CLE -6.

Redskins-  W

@Dallas-   L

Colts-  W

@Pittsburgh-. L

@Cinci-. W closer game

LV Raiders-. W

Houston Texans -.  L

Philadelphia Eagles -. L

Jacksonville-. W

@ Tennessee Titans -L

Baltimore Ravens -.  W. ......upset !

@NYG-  L

@NYJ-. W

Pittsburgh-. L ......but I hope I'm wrong here....I'm going 8-8 but hoping for a 9-7 season with a WIN here

I'm picking 8-8 and maybe 9-7 with an improving offence but 10-6 is out of reach in the AFCN a tough division.

Some games might be close in 2020, I went back and forth on several games.

GO BROWNS, just win....baby !

On 9/19/2020 at 12:23 PM, mjp28 said:

I'm picking 8-8 and maybe 9-7 with an improving offence but 10-6 is out of reach in the AFCN a tough division.

Some games might be close in 2020, I went back and forth on several games.

GO BROWNS, just win....baby !

Still sticking to 10-6 for now. Room for improvement in offense and defense will hopefully become healthier. 

31 minutes ago, Gorka said:

After the first two games I'm feeling 7-9

2020 will be the 25th losing season since 1990 for our "storied" franchise.

"Storied" still applies.  In that storied implies historical greatness.   After all, the Browns have STILL won more championships than any other franchise than all but two :  Packers and Bears.  (tied with Giants).   They are still like 4th or 5th in postseason appearances....even though they only made one postseason in those last 25 years.    But, of course, they do need to move out of the "storied" category and into the "currently relevant" category. 

I posted 8-8 in Dutch's questions, but let's see what I come up with now...

@Baltimore-L

Cincinnati-W

- - - 

Redskins-W

@Dallas-W

Colts-L

@Pittsburgh-L

@Cinci-W

LV Raiders-W

Houston Texans -L

Philadelphia Eagles -L

Jacksonville-W

@ Tennessee Titans -L

Baltimore Ravens -L

@NYG-W

@NYJ-W

Pittsburgh-L

8-8... I think we're not winning Ravens and Steelers with this D. They have good offenses and their defenses can kill our offense, or that is the feeling I have now... 

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

"Storied" still applies.  In that storied implies historical greatness.   After all, the Browns have STILL won more championships than any other franchise than all but two :  Packers and Bears.  (tied with Giants).   They are still like 4th or 5th in postseason appearances....even though they only made one postseason in those last 25 years.    But, of course, they do need to move out of the "storied" category and into the "currently relevant" category. 

Who gives a fuck.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

You don't give a fuck if the Browns make a move to be currently relevant?

Why are you here? 

His cyber wrist is sore from all the circle-jerking he does with the other MAGAflakes over on the Political Board? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

I'll take that as you getting your panties knotted over my not giving a fuck about cheap Browns championships.

Well, we know that you are a member of the American ISIS....and that you give fuck all about anything honored, revered, sacred, traditional or historical....that you would tear down all of our American institutions.....but I still would think you would care about the Browns trying to do well, here and now.   But, apparently not.  That hate ethos really permeates everything about you it seems. 

7 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well, we know that you are a member of the American ISIS....and that you give fuck all about anything honored, revered, sacred, traditional or historical....that you would tear down all of our American institutions.....but I still would think you would care about the Browns trying to do well, here and now.   But, apparently not.  That hate ethos really permeates everything about you it seems. 

The Browns championships are garbage. Acquired at time when racism was commonplace. At a time when there were unwritten quotas for how many blacks were allowed to play on an NFL team.

Don't you people care about those kinds of things? If you people are so bent on rendering statues illegitimate because of their ties to a racist past, then the same should apply to those stupid championships.

16 minutes ago, Gorka said:

The Browns championships are garbage. Acquired at time when racism was commonplace. At a time when there were unwritten quotas for how many blacks were allowed to play on an NFL team.

Don't you people care about those kinds of things? If you people are so bent on rendering statues illegitimate because of their ties to a racist past, then the same should apply to those stupid championships.

Well...some of us care....and some of us pay attention....but you do neither.    (and why would a racist like you worry about the racist past...isn't that the America you want to bring back? Your diatribe is only because you want to continue to honor your traitor/racist heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century.  You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)

In addition...you just proved your ignorance (likely willful ignorance).    The Cleveland Browns of the 1940s and 50s were the one team that DID have a number of black players on that team...when much of the rest of the NFL did not.  What race do you think Marion Motley was?  Bill Willis? Both HOF. Lesser known...but still black Sherman Howard. There may have been others.     They may have been as successful as they were because they were the one team to use a number of black players.   

And then the 1964 team:  Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten,  and a number of other players were black.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Well...some of us care....and some of us pay attention....but you do neither.    (and why would a racist like you worry about the racist past...isn't that the America you want to bring back? Your diatribe is only because you want to continue to honor your traitor/racist heroes from the Confederacy, not because you were concerned about racism in the mid 20th century.  You are wholly disingenuous and feckless)

In addition...you just proved your ignorance (likely willful ignorance).    The Cleveland Browns of the 1940s and 50s were the one team that DID have a number of black players on that team...when much of the rest of the NFL did not.  What race do you think Marion Motley was?  Bill Willis? Both HOF. Lesser known...but still black Sherman Howard. There may have been others.     They may have been as successful as they were because they were the one team to use a number of black players.   

And then the 1964 team:  Last time I looked, Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Leroy Kelley, John Wooten,  and a number of other players were black.

No fair using facts. 15 yds. personal foul.🙄

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Yes of course, atop your perch of libtard superiority sitting in judgement of someone you don't know.

I don't know you either, so what's your excuse for being a racist?

Well fuck. Speaking of some of us who don't pay attention.

I probably should have put it in large bold for antsy homers like you always anticipating the next time they get an opening to show off their football knowledge.  I said the Browns played in an era when there were quotas for the number of blacks on a team, not that the Browns didn't have black players. That entire era blows. I don't give a fuck about anyone's pre 1970 NFL championships. You can suck on those all you like.

Do I make myself clear?