THE BROWNS BOARD

Vile and hurtful?

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It's almost as if context is a thing

By the way woodpecker context as in one of them is painted on a rock in front of a college and the other is painted on a burning building with a shopkeeper beaten to death in front of it? Is that what you meant by context? 

WSS

I think it's just a matter of power of their movement. Their racial slogan "black lives matter" ....is just. A counter slogan ("white lives matter" and "all lives matter")  is racist and hate speech.

Why isn't "black lives matter" racist and hate speech?

because they have the power to control the narrative, breeding the desire to want more power.

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's almost as if context is a thing

I asked you a question in another thread and never saw a response. If you did, my bad. 

I genuinely want to know why you believe our society is so racist and what we can do or do differently to change that. 

It seems this issue comes up a lot and I wanted to know your thoughts. 

20 hours ago, Comeonman said:

I asked you a question in another thread and never saw a response. If you did, my bad. 

I genuinely want to know why you believe our society is so racist and what we can do or do differently to change that. 

It seems this issue comes up a lot and I wanted to know your thoughts. 

Backing supporting or defending his gripes has never been the woodpeckers strong suit.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1