THE BROWNS BOARD

Odell Embarrassing Us Yet Again...

BillMurray

18 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

That's the weird thing I agree with you too... I would think if he stood up silently and been more respectful, that would been great, but you made out like it was some kind of criminal act, no cares anymore. No one I knew cared in 3rd grade, HS, or college till that idiot in "chef "came around.  So Unless you have some kind fucked up political agenda why get so heated . I guarantee you this won't make any media round tomorrow because it's an absolute non-starter. I would prefer him knelling to send some kind of message for social injustice but that's his choice, but the dude was honestly just goofing around. Does that make him a bad person, god NO!   That's OK it's just football. Stop having an aneurysm and enjoy life.

LOL!! Aneurysm! I threw up a sarcastic observation of our hero....  A hang nail or rash maybe, but hardly an aneurism.  

I bet those reading this exchange in the morning might have a different view on which one of us had the aneurism. 🤣

17 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

If it was up to you the poli board wouldn't exist either. 🙂

LOL, true that. Some have called to ask the Supreme Leader shut it down, I understand its barely tolerated. You don't like my political POV, I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with you repeatedly calling me a  f**king idiot because you don't agree. There would be plenty of kiddie time outs and warning points to be had if the standards of the Browns forum were applied. Its Steve's show over there, and the inmates run the asylum. Enter at your own risk. 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL, true that. Some have called to ask the Supreme Leader shut it down, I understand its barely tolerated. You don't like my political POV, I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with you repeatedly calling me a  f**king idiot because you don't agree. There would be plenty of kiddie time outs and warning points to be had if the standards of the Browns forum were applied. Its Steve's show over there, and the inmates run the asylum. Enter at your own risk. 

So the "moderator" never moderates. 

Bold move. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

There appears to be a moratorium on shitting on OBJ in this thread.

Pun intended.

One good game does not define a career, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

One good game does not define a career, right?

I hope we as a fanbase have not fallen so far that when our stud WR has an average game (for a stud anyway) , we shit all over ourselves.

Pun also intended. 

• Haha 1