Jump to content
BillMurray

Odell Embarrassing Us Yet Again...

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Bigalow80 said:

First, if that's OBJ's thing, who cares? If he is weird as hell, that's his prerogative. As long as it is not detrimental to himself, someone else or the team I don't really care.

Second, where is the proof? This lady said she took pictures and sent it to Odell. Ok, post it. Prove your story. I don't think she did and it was just someone whom she thought was OBJ but in all reality, it was just some dude.

Finally, OBJ has done nothing this offseason that doesn't make me think he is all about the Cleveland Browns. He's putting in the work, being a good teammate, and has said nothing in the media. I think he is here in Cleveland for at least 1 more year before they trade him, not because of who he is but because of his contract. IMOP the browns really like him but at some point you can't have 2 wr taking up $30 million in cap space. Although, it's interesting that the browns have an out on both their contracts after this year.

What they both want is a good season by OBJ. But even with a, let's say 1,200 yards and 6 TD season, they still won't get a high draft pick. Not a 1st any ways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 2:14 PM, Browns57 said:

Is this about OBJ or your obsession with the orange man being bad? Take your liberal BS and shove it where the sun doesn't shine and stick with the topic of the Browns and OBJ. 

RI2020SP.png,,&width=378&trim=true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Still waiting for him to produce

He produces. Bad plays, whining and dropped passes. The guy has is all

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far Blow Me J has flunked pretty bad here in Cleveland... I can't wait till he is gone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nickers said:

So far Blow Me J has flunked pretty bad here in Cleveland... I can't wait till he is gone...

Makes you long for Andre Rison.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Makes you long for Andre Rison.... 

He's the kunt that started it all... Hes Beckhams poster child hero...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Good thing you weren’t around Southern California in 1969. 

Shall we call up the Captain? ☎️ 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Shall we call up the Captain? ☎️ 

Yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can check out any time you like,

But you can never leave.

Lyrics fitting a disgusted, but loyal Browns fan.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shitty.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Shitty.PNG

That didn't age well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

That didn't age well. 

I guess, on the bright, it's only five more regular season games, maximum, that he can line up against the Browns. 

On the flip side of that, will Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham see the entirety of that contract in Browns' uniforms?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AP1 said:

I guess, on the bright, it's only five more regular season games, maximum, that he can line up against the Browns. 

On the flip side of that, will Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham see the entirety of that contract in Browns' uniforms?

I'd be somewhat shocked if OBJ is on the Browns next season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, cleaned up most of the political nonsense...  

There's one thread for that on this forum.. Take it there please... And if it was up to me it wouldn't even be here... Or head over to the poli board instead... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2020 at 4:01 PM, nickers said:

So far Blow Me J has flunked pretty bad here in Cleveland... I can't wait till he is gone...

This is he general consensus I hear on the street. Not many Brown fans are defending OBJ at this point. It's time for Mr. Jimmy to admit the trade was a mistake and move on. Too bad if no one else will give a 1st rounder for him. Ship him off to 9ers for a 3rd if you can get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Icecube said:

This is he general consensus I hear on the street. Not many Brown fans are defending OBJ at this point. It's time for Mr. Jimmy to admit the trade was a mistake and move on. Too bad if no one else will give a 1st rounder for him. Ship him off to 9ers for a 3rd if you can get it. 

People don't want to admit it but OBJ is washed up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Icecube said:

This is he general consensus I hear on the street. Not many Brown fans are defending OBJ at this point. It's time for Mr. Jimmy to admit the trade was a mistake and move on. Too bad if no one else will give a 1st rounder for him. Ship him off to 9ers for a 3rd if you can get it. 

 

23 minutes ago, nickers said:

People don't want to admit it but OBJ is washed up

 

        Come On!!  Get back on your feet #13...💪

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nickers said:

People don't want to admit it but OBJ is washed up

 

Yea, it's interesting that OBJ blamed last years weak production on a season-long injury that was operated on in the offseason. Sooooooo, here we begin 2020, and he looks just like he did last year. Weird. I thought his injury was fixed? What, what. Time to jiggle that wally whop. This story ain't passing the pu pu platter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hoorta said:

OK, cleaned up most of the political nonsense...  

There's one thread for that on this forum.. Take it there please... And if it was up to me it wouldn't even be here... Or head over to the poli board instead... 

If it was up to you the poli board wouldn't exist either. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least OBJ wasn't taking and cracking jokes during the national anthem.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, D Bone said:

At least OBJ wasn't taking and cracking jokes during the national anthem.... 

Who cares at EVER sporting event I been to there's people with hats on, drinking beer, checking pagers and now cell phones, buying food, etc. Our bumbling president is on video not even knowing any of the words. Chill the fuck out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Who cares at EVER sporting event I been to there's people with hats on, drinking beer, checking pagers and now cell phones, buying food, etc. Our bumbling president is on video not even knowing any of the words. Chill the fuck out!

Couldn't be more chill if I tried. I've never seen a competitor drinking beer, checking pagers, cell phones, buying food, etc

I expect no more out of others than I do myself - but also no less.... Pretty simple, yet highly effective way to live.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Couldn't be more chill if I tried.... I've never seen a competitor drinking beer, checking pagers, cell phones, buying food, etc

I expect no more out of others than I do myself. Pretty simple and highly effective way to live.  

 

What's this competitor shit I'm talking about the vast majority of American doing this ever single time a sporting event is held, it's a NON issue. What do you suppose we do ,  trade our number 1 stud WR so we lose the TD and the double coverage he provided this game and lose, or angering him so much he demands a trade. You should be more worried about the coronovirus and agencies being discredited and abused to fudge up numbers for political reasons. OBJ talking to friend is the very least of our issues in every day life. Enjoy the football and a rare win nite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

What's this competitor shit I'm talking about the vast majority of American doing this ever single time a sporting event is held, it's a NON issue. What do you suppose we do ,  trade our number 1 stud WR so we lose the TD and the double coverage he provided this game and lose, or angering him so much he demands a trade. You should be more worried about the coronovirus and agencies being discredited and abused to fudge up numbers for political reasons. OBJ talking to friend is the very least of our issues in every day life. Enjoy the football and a rare win nite.

I was talking about OBJ... A COMPETITOR.

You brought up comparing him to all of the disrespectful idiots at various events... who by the way I agree with you on. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I was talking about OBJ... A COMPETITOR.

You brought up comparing him to all of the disrespectful idiots at various events... who by the way I agree with you on. 

 

That's the weird thing I agree with you too... I would think if he stood up silently and been more respectful, that would been great, but you made out like it was some kind of criminal act, no cares anymore. No one I knew cared in 3rd grade, HS, or college till that idiot in "chef "came around.  So Unless you have some kind fucked up political agenda why get so heated . I guarantee you this won't make any media round tomorrow because it's an absolute non-starter. I would prefer him knelling to send some kind of message for social injustice but that's his choice, but the dude was honestly just goofing around. Does that make him a bad person, god NO!   That's OK it's just football. Stop having an aneurysm and enjoy life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×