THE BROWNS BOARD

Odell Embarrassing Us Yet Again...

BillMurray

https://mobile.twitter.com/VersaceBoyEnt/status/1303144755631620101

This dude is just such a mess. The story sounds true, that girl went into way too much detail for this to be a fake story.. girls like this don't have the intellect to come up with such a strangely specific slander story. Especially about a B-List athlete, I can't fathom why she would target OBJ in a made up story of all the celebrities out there. Gut says it's true.

I can't wait until OBJ is gone. This man literally told teams to "come get him" all of last season. Mentally weak guy who just cries and folds every time the going gets tough. More concerned with what outfit he's going to wear and what TD dance he's going to do instead of actually winning and being all in for the city and organization.

Now we find out he's a sick fuck on top of all of his pre-existing issues. All-World WR but he is just such a cancerous presence, I'm over him. Draft a WR in the 1st next year and move on.

Women talking shit about him (literally), is not O'Dell doing something to "us" or the team.

Let's not be the team that is afraid to have high-profile talented players because we don't "like the look".

Let's throw him the ball and win this damn division.

Z

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Women talking shit about him (literally), is not O'Dell doing something to "us" or the team.

Let's not be the team that is afraid to have high-profile talented players because we don't "like the look".

Let's throw him the ball and win this damn division.

Z

It's not a matter of "high profile", it's a matter of him being a fair weather diva with a litany of mental issues. When things are good he dances around and has fun with teammates. When things go bad (and they do quite a bit around here) he completely shuts off, cries, and talks about getting traded to our opponents. This incident is yet another reminder that he isn't right mentally

If you don't buy all the way in, I don't want you in Cleveland. OBJ never has and never will buy all the way in to this city or organization.

Teams like the Ravens/Steelers cut/traded blue chip talents in ET3 & AB when they refused to buy in and acted like clowns. Those organizations have a gold standard and don't kiss ass to toxic players. We do. 

We will never win with guys like Odell, he's a mentally weak quitter

1 hour ago, BillMurray said:

It's not a matter of "high profile", it's a matter of him being a fair weather diva with a litany of mental issues. When things are good he dances around and has fun with teammates. When things go bad (and they do quite a bit around here) he completely shuts off, cries, and talks about getting traded to our opponents. This incident is yet another reminder that he isn't right mentally

If you don't buy all the way in, I don't want you in Cleveland. OBJ never has and never will buy all the way in to this city or organization.

Teams like the Ravens/Steelers cut/traded blue chip talents in ET3 & AB when they refused to buy in and acted like clowns. Those organizations have a gold standard and don't kiss ass to toxic players. We do. 

We will never win with guys like Odell, he's a mentally weak quitter

What is this, Cobra Kai?

Interestingly, your beloved Steelers didn't have a problem with Antonio Brown for 9 years, 11,000 yards, 74 TDs, 7 Pro Bowls and 4 All Pros ... until HE forced his hand out of there.

Beckham is a top producing NFL receiver and you are an armchair psychologist on a football board ... Who's mentally weak?

Zombo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BillMurray said:

OBJ never has and never will buy all the way in

Show proof.  I've shown you proof that he HAS bought in - and that the team and organization has bought in to him.

This thread actually shows you, BillMurray, to be a fair-weather diva with a litany of mental issues.    Your desire to bitch and moan about nonsensical bullshit that has less than zero to do with either work or teammates shows you to be not right mentally.

If you don't buy all the way in to Cleveland, we don't want you as a fan.  Be better.

Or, Zombo, can you please remind us what it takes to IP-ban an obvious troll?

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Zombo said:

What is this, Cobra Kai?

Interestingly, your beloved Steelers didn't have a problem with Antonio Brown for 9 years, 11,000 yards, 74 TDs, 7 Pro Bowls and 4 All Pros ... until HE forced his hand out of there.

Beckham is a top producing NFL receiver and you are an armchair psychologist on a football board ... Who's mentally weak?

Zombo

He’s got a Browns player and it’s his avatar yet you say he is a Steeler fan. If that is true then that is all that needs to be said about his mental weakness.

The fact that those ladies even have a platform to accuse someone of this is EVERYTHING that is wrong in this world.... What the fuck is happening on this planet... smh 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Who Gives a damn?  A man focused on what another man does in the privacy of his own bedroom always screamed "feminine" to me.

That and shoe obsessions.

So it's a WilmaMurray thread?

23 hours ago, BillMurray said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VersaceBoyEnt/status/1303144755631620101

This dude is just such a mess. The story sounds true, that girl went into way too much detail for this to be a fake story.. girls like this don't have the intellect to come up with such a strangely specific slander story. Especially about a B-List athlete, I can't fathom why she would target OBJ in a made up story of all the celebrities out there. Gut says it's true.

I can't wait until OBJ is gone. This man literally told teams to "come get him" all of last season. Mentally weak guy who just cries and folds every time the going gets tough. More concerned with what outfit he's going to wear and what TD dance he's going to do instead of actually winning and being all in for the city and organization.

Now we find out he's a sick fuck on top of all of his pre-existing issues. All-World WR but he is just such a cancerous presence, I'm over him. Draft a WR in the 1st next year and move on.

It was on Twitter- it has to be true....  :D 

54 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It varies... Depending on how obnoxious it is...   

Let's not cancel him simply because we don't like what he says. 

^ My new bumper sticker. 

15 hours ago, Zombo said:

What is this, Cobra Kai?

Zombo

OK, good takes per usual.

AB didn't start to be insane until his final season. So let's not get that twisted. And as of now OBJ is not a "top producing NFL receiver." He had just over 1,000 yards and 4 TDs. He's a top 15 WR, but not top 5. He could very well change that, but that's what he is now. 

On 9/8/2020 at 2:14 PM, Browns57 said:

Is this about OBJ or your obsession with the orange man being bad? Take your liberal BS and shove it where the sun doesn't shine and stick with the topic of the Browns and OBJ. 

Calling out being pissed on by whores doesn't scream 'liberal' to me. If anything, I think the opposite would be true.

31 minutes ago, hish747 said:

Calling out being pissed on by whores doesn't scream 'liberal' to me. If anything, I think the opposite would be true.

Just more reaction by a cult follower. Anything you say or do or think about anything that does not show a perfect light on this big Orange goober,they’re going to whine cry moan and snowflake their way around existence. 

• Thanks 1

First, if that's OBJ's thing, who cares? If he is weird as hell, that's his prerogative. As long as it is not detrimental to himself, someone else or the team I don't really care.

Second, where is the proof? This lady said she took pictures and sent it to Odell. Ok, post it. Prove your story. I don't think she did and it was just someone whom she thought was OBJ but in all reality, it was just some dude.

Finally, OBJ has done nothing this offseason that doesn't make me think he is all about the Cleveland Browns. He's putting in the work, being a good teammate, and has said nothing in the media. I think he is here in Cleveland for at least 1 more year before they trade him, not because of who he is but because of his contract. IMOP the browns really like him but at some point you can't have 2 wr taking up $30 million in cap space. Although, it's interesting that the browns have an out on both their contracts after this year.

• Upvote 1