THE BROWNS BOARD

Cuts around the League

calfoxwc

That's a lot of changes. Most notable - Josh Rosen. The "best pocket passer" ad nauseum. Cut.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dolphins-trade-one-draft-top-195146192.html

However, Rosen is already with his third team. He does have the arm - I just had no use for him in the draft - despite the arm. Truth is, there is plenty of time for Rosen to grow into a success in the NFL. Still time for him to grow up. He's with the Bucs now, meaning maybe a lot of Tom Brady will teach him how to stop being an arrogant, self-centered jackwagon. or not. and yes, you betcha, Josh Allen is still a star in Buffalo, since he was drafted.

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2020/09/06/why-josh-rosens-future-with-the-buccaneers-could-be-very-bright/?ocid=uxbndlbing

Meanwhile, the Browns added two defensive linemen, one from Dallas, one from the Bills:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-claim-d-linemen-jackson-taylor-off-waivers/ar-BB18LKpC?ocid=uxbndlbing

and, I have our tv set to start recording Browns games five minutes after the game starts. You betcha.

57 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

is Cal still taking those Rosen & Josh Allen victory laps?  DlA.gif       stay tuned Bills Mafia...

lol. It's Hoorta's fault entirely....that really isn't me, I don't run.

hqdefault.jpg

The Bills are back, and Josh Allen looks like the NFL's ...

https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-are-back-and-josh-allen-nfls-next-star

May 11, 2020 · Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills took a big step forward in 2019. Fernando Schmude writes why things are set up for Allen to become the NFL's new star in 2020.

image.jpeg

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/08/bills-training-camp-2020-josh-allen-throws-for-over-300-yards-in-scrimmage-day-9-observations.html?ocid=uxbndlbing

1. Buffalo Bills

Bills training camp 2020: Josh Allen throws for over 300 yards in scrimmage (Day 9 observations)

Updated Aug 27, 2020; Posted Aug 27, 2020

in conclusion to the bird's brainless quip:

Josh Rosen Is the Worst QB From the 2018 NFL Draft's 1st ...

https://www.sportscasting.com/josh-rosen-is-the...

Jul 09, 2020 · Josh Rosen hasn’t been the NFL quarterback many hoped for. Although he was one of several QBs selected in the first round of the 2018 draft, he’s been the biggest bust by far. It’s not entirely his fault, though this context doesn’t make his performances in Arizona and Miami, any better.. Josh Rosen came with controversy but was still highly-touted

If anyone is unfamiliar with how Cal operates, it is important to know he doesn't quite grasp the internet.

If he Google searches a phrase that he believes, say "Josh Allen is very good", and literally anything pops up, that's all of the evidence he needs. 

He'll then proceed to spam the thread in question with links and Google search excerpts while pounding his chest and proclaiming victory. This is all done regardless of with the articles actually say or the legitimacy of the source. 

It's really one big PSA about old people using the internet

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

The Bills are back, and Josh Allen looks like the NFL's ...

https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-are-back-and-josh-allen-nfls-next-star

May 11, 2020 · Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills took a big step forward in 2019. Fernando Schmude writes why things are set up for Allen to become the NFL's new star in 2020.

image.jpeg

I had picked the bills to overtake the patriots in that division. However I think I am changing my mind now that I see that cam Newton is all in with the Bill Belichick plan. Newton is not Brady but Newton is very good and will be good enough for Belichick to win with. Not the Super Bowl but that division. I don’t know why but I think that Josh Allen will regress Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If anyone is unfamiliar with how Cal operates, it is important to know he doesn't quite grasp the internet.

If he Google searches a phrase that he believes, say "Josh Allen is very good", and literally anything pops up, that's all of the evidence he needs. 

He'll then proceed to spam the thread in question with links and Google search excerpts while pounding his chest and proclaiming victory. This is all done regardless of with the articles actually say or the legitimacy of the source. 

It's really one big PSA about old people using the internet

He must be an absolute hoot on the Political Forum. 

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I had picked the bills to overtake the patriots in that division. However I think I am changing my mind now that I see that cam Newton is all in with the Bill Belichick plan. Newton is not Brady but Newton is very good and will be good enough for Belichick to win with. Not the Super Bowl but that division. I don’t know why but I think that Josh Allen will regress Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.Even though I would still like to see the bills overtake them.

They could be this years surprise team... I expect to see the Chiefs and Packers in this years SB.

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Josh Allen isn't elite, it isn't even very good.  But between both him and Rosen, well only one is a starting QB with playoff experience at this moment.

And that's what counts the most.  

Josh Allen is a heck of a kid - his biggest weakness is accuracy - if he gets that right, watch out.

He is still a work in progress.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Josh Allen is a heck of a kid - his biggest weakness is accuracy - if he gets that right, watch out.

He is still a work in progress.

I am not certain that that is a thing that ever gets right.. Vinny Testaverde played until he was like 44 and he never got it right. Jameis Winston has been in the league for like five years or more and he’s never gotten it right.

• Upvote 1

Josh Rosen, the only NFL quarterback with 2 middle names, is now 3rd at TB.. Likely second in a couple weeks because Blaine Gabbert excites the cockles of nobody's heart.

Actual analysis of Josh Allen - "His feet often trail after his eyes, as if his body is buffering to execute the command his brain is giving him." Non-biased Bills take

Today we see the return of Deshone Kizer to LVR's QB room after Mariota went to the IR for 3 weeks with a pec.  Alert the fantasy gods!

• Haha 1