THE BROWNS BOARD

More cases less deaths

Westside Steve

As good a place to put this as any. 

I said I would send this to Dr. Paul Klotman, Baylor College of Medicine President and Epidemiologist in Houston asking his opinion about it. Dexamethasone is a steroid.

Here is his answer. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill,

Thanks for your question.  It does keep popping up in the media.  All of the peer reviewed randomized trials show no benefit.  In contrast, dexamethasone has been shown in many randomized trials to decrease mortality by 35%.  If you are hospitalized with SARS Cov 2, I know which way I would go.  

PK

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Are we the only country that has citizens actively fighting against testing during a pandemic? Ugh

The early tests were actually infected with CV.

And now :

I don't get it.

It's just not registering WTF is going on.

Insanity.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

As good a place to put this as any. 

I said I would send this to Dr. Paul Klotman, Baylor College of Medicine President and Epidemiologist in Houston asking his opinion about it. Dexamethasone is a steroid.

Here is his answer. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill,

Thanks for your question.  It does keep popping up in the media.  All of the peer reviewed randomized trials show no benefit.  In contrast, dexamethasone has been shown in many randomized trials to decrease mortality by 35%.  If you are hospitalized with SARS Cov 2, I know which way I would go.  

PK

OMG !

I must have finally fully transitioned into the Twilight Zone.

I have been saying this for months, and now you recognize there is something too it.

Hang on guy, there are at least a half a dozen "cures" for this, and some of them actually have application against AIDS and Cancer.

It's a whole new World when you break the Chains of BS we've been shackled with for years on end.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JAFBF said:

OMG !

I must have finally fully transitioned into the Twilight Zone.

I have been saying this for months, and now you recognize there is something too it.

Hang on guy, there are at least a half a dozen "cures" for this, and some of them actually have application against AIDS and Cancer.

It's a whole new World when you break the Chains of BS we've been shackled with for years on end.

Explain to me what you think he said please.