THE BROWNS BOARD

Mask lovers

Westside Steve

6 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Please leave.

airfare is really cheap Woody. Where would you like to go?

Don''t worry, we can research it on the internet for ya. I hear New Zealand is nice this time of year.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That's what happens when you decide you're going to support Joe Biden. Even if you think he's an idiot you have to defend him at every turn. I think it's probably similar to the Stockholm syndrome.

...... yes yes yes but what about...

WSS

Why does anyone have to defend him?ย 

ย 

When you constantly post about a guy, post his memes, post his phrases, praise his comments, buy into the con... Then you have to defend that guy because you've made it a major defining trait of yours

If you're voting for a guy by default that you admit isn't very good at all there's no "requirement" to defend him at all....

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Why does anyone have to defend him?ย 

ย simply that you became 'enraged' and think the world is crumbling because somebody makes fun of the simple fucker and his little mask. Just that.

When you constantly post about a guy, post his memes, post his phrases, praise his comments, buy into the con... Then you have to defend that guy because you've made it a major defining trait of yours

If you're voting for a guy by default that you admit isn't very good at all there's no "requirement" to defend him at all....

ย so reread my first comment in bold. Perhaps the quoteย about your "expectations for the country drop everyday" was poorly phrased and you didn't really mean that making fun of Joe Biden was causing the nationย to collapse.

WSS

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Where do you see someone enraged?

ย notice I put quotation marks around it. To fuk with you. Pick your own descriptives. Sad? On Happy? Heartsick?

You think my comment is there because someone insulted joe biden? Oh brother

Well that was actually the point of the entire article, right?

ย 

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

ย 

And the quotation means what to you exactly?ย 

ย 

Our sitting president is insulting his opponent for wearing a mask during a pandemic. I don't give a shit it's Trump. I don't give a shit it's Biden. But we literally have a president making fun of people for wearing PPE....ย 

go usa...

55 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And the quotation means what to you exactly?ย 

ย 

Our sitting president is insulting his opponent for wearing a mask during a pandemic. I don't give a shit it's Trump. I don't give a shit it's Biden. But we literally have a president making fun of people for wearing PPE....ย 

go usa...

He should wear a pointed hat along with the mask. Is the other side of whatever you guys call Karen.

WSS

I've actually seen two people on separate occasions byย themselves wearing a fucking mask on the bike trail. I shit you not. I'm not saying you should throw a fit in a store or a restaurant because they asked you to wear one but even you Democrats have to admit it gets ridiculous. No matter how much you love Biden.

WSS

20 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/politics/trump-biden-coronavirus-mask/index.html

As a matter of fact I think I have, some of them might be right here on TBB politics

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

WSS

And this attitude is exactly why the Washington study is predicting 410,000 total COVID deaths by Jan. 2021. Their number one recommendation is mask wearing and this president mocks the man who is doing the patriotic thing of leading by example instead of trying to destroy the data, data gatherers and data analysts as I told you would happen several months ago. Herman Cain says hello from the grave BTW. Bet he regretted not wearing a mask when the end came. Trump is the one who will lose the election because he won't wear a mask and still denies the extent of the virus. Guess what. The virus doesn't give a fuck what you or he thinks about mask wearing. It just goes on it's merry way infecting others through people who think not wearing a mask is political statement in support of the King of Corona.

And how about a commitment from all you non-mask folks. If you end up in the hospital with it, how about an apology before you kick the bucket. Might actually save a few of your non-mask buddies who agree with trumpy's mockery.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And this attitude is exactly why the Washington study is predicting 410,000 total COVID deaths by Jan. 2021.

ย fair enough. That's about three months away. If it doesn't happen or even come close to happening will we get a "sorry I was full of shit"

from you?

Their number one recommendation is mask wearing and this president mocks the man who is doing the patriotic thing of leading by example instead of trying to destroy the data, data gatherers and data analysts as I told you would happen several months ago. Herman Cain says hello from the grave BTW. Bet he regretted not wearing a mask when the end came. Trump is the one who will lose the election because he won't wear a mask and still denies the extent of the virus. Guess what. The virus doesn't give a fuck what you or he thinks about mask wearing. It just goes on it's merry way infecting others through people who think not wearing a mask is political statement in support of the King of Corona.

And how about a commitment from all you non-mask folks. If you end up in the hospital with it, how about an apology before you kick the bucket. Might actually save a few of your non-mask buddies who

agree with trumpy's mockery.

ย first of all just so we are grounded in reality you do realize that wearing your little Mask doesn't keep you safe from being infected correct? It's not supposed to and it wasn't ever meant for that. Just so we're on the same page. As for myself I think they're stupid and political but I grudgingly were one in public places where I'm supposed to. But I'm not stupid I don't think it's protecting me from Jack schitt.ย  But if I do get it and I do. I hopefully I will be able to remind all of you that when you were finished gloating you can kiss my ass. ๐Ÿ˜

By the way, this year I've had two friends my age die of cancer. I don't know anybody personally who is died of covid-19.

WSS

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

air enough. That's about three months away. If it doesn't happen or even come close to happening will we get a "sorry I was full of shit"

from you?

They said by Jan. 2021 with the highest levels likely in Dec. And here is a clue at how good they are at these predictions. Every single prediction they made so far was several thousand UNDER what the actual totals were on the dates predicted for those totals. Here is another clue from the guy who sends out the information, "But the science is clear and the evidence irrefutable: mask-wearing, social distancing, and limits to social gatherings are vital to helping prevent transmission of the virus.โ€ Take notice of what the first on his list is.....mask-wearing. You have to ask yourself why doesn't the King of Corona understand this part of the problem? The answer is he's still a science moron just as much as he is a history moron.

So my answer to you is "Yes" Steve. If we are under 410,000 by Jan. 2021 you will get that answer. In fact I sincerely hope an effective vaccine is out in high enough volume to make that number totally wrong. So I would love to say in Jan. 2021 that I and the model maker were horribly wrong (full of shit) to the high side rather than what has consistently happened, they have been too low every time. His model does not include an effective vaccine nationwide by that time, but then most vaccine experts are saying not until 2021 anyway.

https://www.nbc26.com/news/national/coronavirus/ihme-model-predicts-covid-19-death-toll-in-the-us-will-surpass-410-000-by-new-year

ย 

image.png

4 hours ago, Axe said:

There is a vaccine for the Flu every yr. But many thousands still die...

And they have to change the flu shot every year because the strain keeps changing. Similar to the common cold there are hundreds of viruses that cause it so no one vaccine is going to be effective.

WSS

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And they have to change the flu shot every year because the strain keeps changing. Similar to the common cold there are hundreds of viruses that cause it so no one vaccine is going to be effective.

WSS

Exactly, so why would we expect this vaccine to be much more effect than a placebo.

20 minutes ago, Axe said:

Exactly, so why would we expect this vaccine to be much more effect than a placebo.

Because people are stupid and the media knows it's a good talking point? And it's Pie in the Sky solution that will probably never happen so they can keep bitching ad infinitum.

Like global warming. There's nothing we can really do about it so they can pitch forever. And they don't think we can do anything about it either. They just get angry because we don't seem as scared as they do.

WSS

Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.

After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WSS

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Again on the bike trail today Cuyahoga Valley I saw at least 6 idiots riding their bicycles outside with their fucking mask on.

After the ride we went to a great big farm market, really cool place, just packed with people shoulder to shoulder oh, just about everybody picking up every piece of fruit or vegetable and putting it back down after inspection. But everybody was wearing a mask. Arbitrary bullshit

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WSS

Again, like I've said from the beginning.. If this had been a true pandemic, there would be no better vehicle of transmission than currency.

• Thanks 1