THE BROWNS BOARD

Survival!

Zombo

26 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Kids... you gotta explain every goddamn thing to 'em...There is still one more game to be played today. 

LIsten cunny boy,   If there were  a game Tuesday, and another game Thursday That would mean everyone would be squeezed into just being given Wednesday to make your pick.   And I had already had my fate for the week determined since my team won...so tonight's game does not affect my positioning for next week one cabbage fart.  It would only affect anyone who had  picked either Buffalo or Tenn. (and no one on their right mind would have probably picked that game considering the other gimmee's that are on the board).   Once it has been determined that I am safe this week, I figured I would be free to move on to next week.  In addition, I am leaving town and wanted to get my pick in so as not to miss it while traveling.  

So, you ARE goddamn right.  There SHOULD be an explanation as to why I should not be able to move on with my picks...

No strikes this week... just a few heart attacks for the trio who did not pick the Fins over the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets...

It looks like a pattern in emerging with some participants...

image.thumb.png.4a3c7446f93b9835396a84ed13d3d493.png

Couple strikes this week by a pair of participants determined to prove that "No Pick Made" is a wise choice. So it's bye-bye to Tora-nopick and welcome to the StrikeZone Sdballsack.

Otherwise no changes... excepting the BUF pickers who soiled themselves for the better part of 3 Qtrs vs. NYJ.

image.thumb.png.0abd9f38331a4258e544572121ee7772.png

22 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Couple strikes this week by a pair of participants determined to prove that "No Pick Made" is a wise choice. So it's bye-bye to Tora-nopick and welcome to the StrikeZone Sdballsack.

Otherwise no changes... excepting the BUF pickers who soiled themselves for the better part of 3 Qtrs vs. NYJ.

image.thumb.png.0abd9f38331a4258e544572121ee7772.png

Both of my strikes have been no pics because I’ve been on the road and unable to login. It’s one of the reasons I have never played this before because I knew I would miss due to travel

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

lol.... how you Buc pickers holding up?

Onside kick comin' up... and...

... that's why they call it Survivor...

Nah... we had it all the way...

😉

3 hours ago, Zombo said:

Tried to get cute and hold on to Kansas City and take the Packers against a Minnesota team that always seems to find a way to lose this year ...

ThriftyWelllitEgg-small.gif

So you are no longer, master of your domain....... never let next week knock you out this week.

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

So you are no longer, master of your domain....... never let next week knock you out this week.

I thought the Packers over the Vikings seemed a fairly safe play....but hell....look at the guys that got aufed by the Tits cacking up a furball against Cincy.  So, what are you gonna do. 

It is better than getting aufed because you can'teven  login in to even make a pick....like one of us.  

And then there were 7...

This week five of us are counting on Dallas to stay shitty (or at least mediocre seeing as they play PTG)... while the other two hope the JETS go down in flames at the hands of the Pats.

I had GB penciled in, but chickened out today because of their brush with CoVid early this week... Oh well.

After a close call The We (Steeler-pickin') Five live another week. Will the Pats' pickers be as fortunate?

Amazing the memories simply typing a sentence will resurrect...

^ Lucky bastards.

They hadn't yet heard of cell phones, the internet, social media, Google, 24hr news or a defenseless receiver..... The Golden Age indeed.