THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone else worried JC won't start Game 1

WarriorsRpussies

I tried finding what was actually wrong with his knee and how it got hurt and that was a no go, just he had surgery . Center is really important position on the O line and I having nightmares of Baker getting Bull Rushed straight down the middle.  How many season openers have lost 14-15 how is that even possible?

Yeah, I wasn't very happy to hear about his random surgery right before camp, and I don't think the Browns were either. He had HOW long to get that done? 

Tretter is definitely a beast and not someone to bet against, but geez man. The silver lining is that Nick Harris has apparently done well for a rookie and has learned a ton. That's a huge benefit. 

Important position YES.

the fact that N Harris has been working and getting Reps makes it a little easier.

if this was an injury that happened now or a week or days before the Opener.  It could be more devastating.  

The tough part to all this COVID mess we are breaking in new coaches And new schemes.  We need to start September at least 2-1.

they also said two weeks ago he would be out for two weeks so maybe he’s back this week

8 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Important position YES.

the fact that N Harris has been working and getting Reps makes it a little easier.

if this was an injury that happened now or a week or days before the Opener.  It could be more devastating.  

The tough part to all this COVID mess we are breaking in new coaches And new schemes.  We need to start September at least 2-1.

they also said two weeks ago he would be out for two weeks so maybe he’s back this week

If that's the time-frame, probably just a routine scope then.   Quite common.

#Browns C JC Tretter recently had a minor knee procedure, a scope aimed at cleaning out loose bodies and easing discomfort, source said. The clean-out should sideline him for just a couple weeks and shouldn’t impact his availability for the season

from rapsheet Aug.14...  ^^^^^^^^^

JC's close to on schedule.... relax!  He ain't missing that Ravens new defensive front line... 

I'm more concerned with the match-ups of Wills vs Derek Wolfe or Calais Campbell👀 Brandon Williams sits at the Nose Tackle of Ravens..he's 335lbs..and I ain't quite ready to see Nick Harris lineup across from that.. 

• Like 1