THE BROWNS BOARD

Jon Toth to join the Cleveland Browns

Vambo

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think everyone would like for us to stop clogging this board up with this banter, and instead deal with it man-to-man. You seem to be avoiding this like the plague. In fact, you won't even acknowledge it. Makes me think you are hiding behind a keyboard, and/or someone desperate for attention because your mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough as a young lad. 

Let's discuss it in-person. 

I BE LIKE... LMFAO! - kanye west face | Meme Generator

9 hours ago, Icecube said:

I BE LIKE... LMFAO! - kanye west face | Meme Generator

No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy. 

I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are. 

IceChicken. 

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

No... what it appears is in addition to you being a blowhard, a liar, and a nutjob is that you are an Internet Tough Guy. 

I'd love to meet you in person to discuss this, but I see that you are scared. You bit off more than you can chew. There isn't a chance in hell you'd ever back up that mouth of yours in real life, you know, like the garden variety Internet Tough Guy you are. 

IceChicken. 

You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic. 

58 minutes ago, Icecube said:

You have no idea what an embarrassment you are. But it's funny. And pathetic. 

But YOU are the person who is running his mouth behind the safety of your keyboard, when you could easily meet me in-person. THAT is pretty embarrassing, funny and pathetic. Sadly, you are just an Internet Tough Guy. All bark, no bite. A mouth that writes checks his ass can't cash. 

Icechicken.

icechicken.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

But YOU are the person who is running his mouth behind the safety of your keyboard, when you could easily meet me in-person. THAT is pretty embarrassing, funny and pathetic. Sadly, you are just an Internet Tough Guy. All bark, no bite. A mouth that writes checks his ass can't cash. 

Icechicken.

icechicken.jpeg

No one buys your internet tough guy act, and you don't even realize it. You're about as tough as a nerd...if you're lucky. 

Internet Tough Guy - Picture

Time and date for this confrontation:

This coming Saturday,     September 5, 2020.    12:00  Noon.

Lake Anna Bathhouse Veranda,   Barberton,  Ohio

Weapons:    Two Choices:      A.  Fisticuffs.     Alternate:    B. Sports Trivia Contest,   questions prepared and contest conducted by me.

You two agree on which one.    ( I know that this location is convenient for myself and Dutch for, while I have never met him, I know he lives in Canal Fulton.  I don't know where Icecube lives.)

Stakes:   Loser buys winner Lunch at the Green Diamond Grille.    Sports bar only 1 block away.   If  Trivia Contest Chosen,   venue can be at the Grille instead of at the Bathhouse.    That way you can drink beer while the contest proceeds.   

https://greendiamondgrille.com/our-menu/

Bathhouse at Lake Anna | The old bath house at Lake Anna ser… | Flickr

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Time and date for this confrontation:

This coming Saturday,     September 5, 2020.    12:00  Noon.

Lake Anna Bathhouse Veranda,   Barberton,  Ohio

Weapons:    Two Choices:      A.  Fisticuffs.     Alternate:    B. Sports Trivia Contest,   questions prepared and contest conducted by me.

You two agree on which one.    ( I know that this location is convenient for myself and Dutch for, while I have never met him, I know he lives in Canal Fulton.  I don't know where Icecube lives.)

Stakes:   Loser buys winner Lunch at the Green Diamond Grille.    Sports bar only 1 block away.   If  Trivia Contest Chosen,   venue can be at the Grille instead of at the Bathhouse.    That way you can drink beer while the contest proceeds.   

https://greendiamondgrille.com/our-menu/

Bathhouse at Lake Anna | The old bath house at Lake Anna ser… | Flickr

He wouldn't meet me if you set it up outside of his living room. 

But I'd be all for this location 😁

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Decor for part of the Diamond Grill includes  partially nude  women.  Like Greek or Amazons:

Barberton Restaurant Gift Cards - Ohio | Giftly

I like to sit up top at the Green Diamond. 

I can walk over to Kave and get a coffee after. 

20 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well, it is set up for you both. 

No, it's not up to us both.

I'm more than willing to meet Icechicken anywhere he'd like.

He's the one avoiding this subject like the plague, even though he's the one who started the "you only talk tough because you are hiding behind a keyboard" narrative. Well... one of us is all for meeting face-to-face. 

One of us keeps running their mouth while hiding behind their keyboard, clogging up this thread with nonsense. 

52 minutes ago, Icecube said:

No one buys your internet tough guy act, and you don't even realize it. You're about as tough as a nerd...if you're lucky. 

Internet Tough Guy - Picture

I am all for meeting you in person to discuss this further. When and where shall we meet, Icechicken? 

Or will you just continue to run your mouth behind the safety of your keyboard, while clogging up this thread with nonsense no one is interested in reading? 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

No, it's not up to us both.

I'm more than willing to meet Icechicken anywhere he'd like.

He's the one avoiding this subject like the plague, even though he's the one who started the "you only talk tough because you are hiding behind a keyboard". Well... one of us is all for meeting face-to-face.

One of us keeps running their mouth while hiding behind their keyboard, clogging up this thread with nonsense. 

I have set up a dispute resolution process.  Not much more I can do. 

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I have set up a dispute resolution process.  Not much more I can do. 

There apparently isn't much anyone can do for this situation.

Icechicken won't leave his safe space. It's where he can talk tough, anonymously. 

It's what Internet Tough Guys do, Gip. 

10 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Internet tough guy - Clueless Nerd - quickmeme

What's hilarious is that every time you post these "Internet Tough Guy" memes, you are making fun of yourself, but are too dumb to realize it.

One of us would gladly meet in person. The other is hiding behind his keyboard, but trying desperately to save face. 

That makes YOU the "Internet Tough Guy", Icechicken. 🤣