Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

A fine, upstanding young American

Recommended Posts

First time I’ve ever heard him speak.  I hope he can continue to be a positive, constructive young person who doesn’t fall to the temptations he’ll  face with his new fame and fortune.

Was a pretty straight forward account, not to much fluff.  I always thought he had a smirky look, turns out its just him looking different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a fine speech - there were so many speeches that were outstanding...

an AMAZING convention so far.

The guy whose family fled cuba....

the gal who had worked for "planned parenthood"

the gal who had cancer, but only survived because of Pres Trump "right to try"...

so many wonderful presentations by REAL AMERICANS - who don't hate.

Really uplifting.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a single thing that kid said was wrong. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, hammertime said:

First time I’ve ever heard him speak.  I hope he can continue to be a positive, constructive young person who doesn’t fall to the temptations he’ll  face with his new fame and fortune.

Was a pretty straight forward account, not to much fluff.  I always thought he had a smirky look, turns out its just him looking different.

Yeah I did hear his speech... there's always two sides to the story. In his case, good for him, he was set up. OTOH, our gun totin' McCloskey's aren't the sort of people I'd want to live next door to.  

EDIT:  Along with many others- I do support Right to Life. Can't abide the Democrats pro abortion stance. Tough call for me, but OTOH, can't make this one issue politics... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

 

 

Yup Woodster- did catch every minute of her speech.... Bring up anything similar (there's plenty) against you-know-who, why it's all FAKE NEWS!!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hoorta said:

EDIT:  Along with many others- I do support Right to Life. Can't abide the Democrats pro abortion stance. Tough call for me, but OTOH, can't make this one issue politics... 

anybody else suspect that Hoorta has started taking Hydroxycholoquine for his inflamed TDS ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Nepotism? What a silly hijack...

 So you guys are actually outraged the president's family members spoke at the convention? You are as petty as anyone you accuse. 

WSS

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah I did hear his speech... there's always two sides to the story. In his case, good for him, he was set up. OTOH, our gun totin' McCloskey's aren't the sort of people I'd want to live next door to.  

EDIT:  Along with many others- I do support Right to Life. Can't abide the Democrats pro abortion stance. Tough call for me, but OTOH, can't make this one issue politics... 

Well there's two more viewpoints from you that would put you amongst the MAGA's, those which you repeatedly ridicule.  Now I have a suspicion that you may be just trolling to try and even things out on this forum rather than be a TDS nut job.

Take the test.  Check the positions you most agree with and you'll know who you should be voting for.

If most of your checkmarks reside on the right then you are either a TDS nut job or a troll.

election6.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madison Cawthorn speaks from Washington, during the third night of the Republican National Convention.     not* a voting surprise to most living in NC...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was freakin uplifting - a fine man.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gorka said:

Well there's two more viewpoints from you that would put you amongst the MAGA's, those which you repeatedly ridicule.  Now I have a suspicion that you may be just trolling to try and even things out on this forum rather than be a TDS nut job.

Take the test.  Check the positions you most agree with and you'll know who you should be voting for.

If most of your checkmarks reside on the right then you are either a TDS nut job or a troll.

election6.jpg

If you're being honest- The statements on the left (and right) are mostly rigged, to elicit the response you're looking for....  I have no doubt if you took a poll of Democrats they would say they don't agree with around 13 of them in the left column, and being huge exaggerations of the majority Democratic positions on the issues. Shit, no one in their right mind wants Communism or Tyrannical government but that's sure as hell trying to paint the Democrats with that brush.  The Squad no more represents the Democratic party than QAnon does the Republicans.... BTW, I do support the stuff in the right column, but first you're going to have to endure four years of Biden\Harris- the country won't go to hell in the meantime.

 We'll come home to the Republican party after the nut job is gone....  That's my honest opinion Gorka. That does not mean I have TDS- it does mean I don't have rose colored glasses on, and I at least like to think I see DT for what he really is. And that's a sleazeball (hi Ghislaine & others) using the office of President for his own ends. Incompetent? Probably. Listens to quacks regarding the virus? You bet.  Things have gotten so polarized left and right there's no room in the middle for moderates like me. Like or not, Joe is running as a moderate, and he's got more humility and honesty in his big toe than Trump has in his entire body. 

So sure, vote Democrat to get riots, communism, and no police. Get out of here with that crap......  

PS- regarding higher taxes. No one likes them, but eventually they'll have to be raised- by the dirty Democrats. Unless- as I said elsewhere- you think the country can be financed by deliveries of gold pressed latinum delivered by Ferengi spaceships... DTs tax cuts resulted in a huge increase in the national debt- and that was pre pandemic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoorta translation:

"I admit I swim in Egypt, who cares, and I'm sorry I said the democrat party was not represented by the squad,

everybody KNOWS the democratic party IS the squad now. And I feel like a fool saying my biden is running as a moderate, he's to the left of obaMao, my fave.

and, lol, I know higher taxes is stupid = that lower taxes brings companies BACK to AMERICA, and raises spending by consumers, and raises investment by companies in research and development...

I'm just trying to pezz conservatives off so I can get mad at them and say mean things, I'm not really a moron, just trolling out my butt"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/economics/11/successful-ways-government-reduces-debt.asp

Tax hikes alone are rarely enough to stimulate the economy and pay down debt.

There are examples throughout history where spending cuts and tax hikes together have helped lower the deficit.

******************

and Hoorta's demoquack leftwing squad sombeitches GROW GOVERNMENT SPENDING OUT THEIR WAZOO.

Just sayin, Hoorta's just playin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

 Nepotism? What a silly hijack...

 So you guys are actually outraged the president's family members spoke at the convention? You are as petty as anyone you accuse. 

WSS

OK, Steve, maybe a bit over the top- but did Putin send you that outfit? 

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, text that says 'EPUBLICAN NATIONAL CI'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta translation:

"I admit I swim in Egypt, who cares, and I'm sorry I said the democrat party was not represented by the squad,

everybody KNOWS the democratic party IS the squad now. And I feel like a fool saying my biden is running as a moderate, he's to the left of obaMao, my fave.

and, lol, I know higher taxes is stupid = that lower taxes brings companies BACK to AMERICA, and raises spending by consumers, and raises investment by companies in research and development...

I'm just trying to pezz conservatives off so I can get mad at them and say mean things, I'm not really a moron, just trolling out my butt"

And all of the above is Cal's imagination.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hoorta said:

And all of the above is Cal's imagination.... 

Hoota translation:

"Cal is a poo poo head"

lol you had me on ignore. right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoota translation:

"Cal is a poo poo head"

lol you had me on ignore. right.

LOL you said it Cal.... Got any new conspiracy theories for the Board today? I do see the Thread titles. 🤣 BTW, if tax cuts work so great- how come the national debt is out of control- and that's before covid hit?   I thought you were railing about that- and now it doesn't matter?  It's pretty simple- the increase in economic activity doesn't come close to the decrease in revenue generated by the taxes.  I won't bother to look it up, but plenty of other countries have vastly higher tax burdens than ours- but also have vastly better social services. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hoorta said:

LOL you said it Cal.... Got any new conspiracy theories for the Board today? I do see the Thread titles. 🤣 BTW, if tax cuts work so great- how come the national debt is out of control- and that's before covid hit?   I thought you were railing about that- and now it doesn't matter?  It's pretty simple- the increase in economic activity doesn't come close to the decrease in revenue generated by the taxes.  I won't bother to look it up, but plenty of other countries have vastly higher tax burdens than ours- but also have vastly better social services. 

and none of them have anywhere near our population, Hoorta.

and, our debt IS up. Your dems own the House. that is where the budgets originate from.

and, the dems blow it up bigger and bigger and bigger, (have you read up on Cloward-Piven yet?) only to

"negotiate" a lesser bigger bill that still gets them buying votes from their base.

and if the reps don't go along with a blown up budget? the dems force a gov shutdown and blame the reps.

You want the balanced budget? Then support CUTTING GOV SPENDING like Pres Trump has done, and must do MORE of.

Your opinions are emotional - superficially self-rewarding, but they don't make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 ways the Senate Democrats’ new climate plan is all about ...

https://grist.org/politics/3-ways-the-senate...

Aug 26, 2020 · 3 ways the Senate Democrats’ new climate plan is all about money ... 260-page report calling on the government to spend more than $400 billion a ... government should be spending …

Democrats Should Stop Complaining About the Budget. They ...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/07/23/...

Jul 23, 2019 · And for the next fiscal year, this deal increases nondefense discretionary spending by 4.5 percent, more than the military spending increase of 3.1 percent. In other words, Democrats …

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and none of them have anywhere near our population, Hoorta.

and, our debt IS up. Your dems own the House. that is where the budgets originate from.

and, the dems blow it up bigger and bigger and bigger, (have you read up on Cloward-Piven yet?) only to

"negotiate" a lesser bigger bill that still gets them buying votes from their base.

and if the reps don't go along with a blown up budget? the dems force a gov shutdown and blame the reps.

You want the balanced budget? Then support CUTTING GOV SPENDING like Pres Trump has done, and must do MORE of.

Your opinions are emotional - superficially self-rewarding, but they don't make sense.

Trump shut down the country to get his border wall?  Sorry Cal... 

Regarding climate change. You can say it's all cyclical... I say we're helping the process along- and you're the one in denial there.  Regardless, as the oceans heat up we're going to have more and more hurricanes like Laura. Warmer oceans = more juice for hurricanes.... 

Environment?  Damn right I'm against short sighted living in the present Smokestack Donnie.  There's only so much oil in the ground Cal, we had better start thinking about alternatives. BTW, you can drill in the ANWR over my dead polar bear pal. You only start drilling there until there's no other options.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Democrats Should Stop Complaining About the Budget. They ...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/07/23/...

Jul 23, 2019 · And for the next fiscal year, this deal increases nondefense discretionary spending by 4.5 percent, more than the military spending increase of 3.1 percent. In other words, Democrats …

Sure, we're spending money we don't have like crazy- but regarding military spending. You miss the memo we already spend more on defense than the next nine countries in the world combined? I think we probably could cut a few hundred billion out of the defense budget and still keep the country plenty safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

OK, Steve, maybe a bit over the top- but did Putin send you that outfit? 

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, text that says 'EPUBLICAN NATIONAL CI'

 

A bit?

As for the outfit I think she looks beautiful. As for Castro it's the Democrat Party and the left looking to implement his system of government. And three I don't care about Putin I don't care about Russia. Not the slightest bit. If they want anyting its turmoil in the United States and you people are playing right into their hands.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

If you're being honest- The statements on the left (and right) are mostly rigged, to elicit the response you're looking for

Couldn't get past that. I'll let someone else cringe at the rest of that blather.

So now we're gonna play the "rigged" card. The ones on left are valid stances the left has taken, and if you were honest you would admit that today's democrat isn't your father's democrat.  Where there exists a possibility of rigging it's you demonrats trying to rig the election.

I can give you multiple examples of each but you'll have none of it. You're what I thought you were.

Please do tell me how these are rigged... or whatever excuse being in denial can muster up.

Hoorta votes for an entire party of scumbags.

the-facts.jpg

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Sure, we're spending money we don't have like crazy- but regarding military spending. You miss the memo we already spend more on defense than the next nine countries in the world combined? I think we probably could cut a few hundred billion out of the defense budget and still keep the country plenty safe. 

Gee, could it possibly be because we are the worlds police and not Sweden?

Worlds Police.  Another reason why you democrats hate this country so much.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Trump shut down the country to get his border wall?  Sorry Cal... 

Regarding climate change. You can say it's all cyclical... I say we're helping the process along- and you're the one in denial there.  Regardless, as the oceans heat up we're going to have more and more hurricanes like Laura. Warmer oceans = more juice for hurricanes.... 

Environment?  Damn right I'm against short sighted living in the present Smokestack Donnie.  There's only so much oil in the ground Cal, we had better start thinking about alternatives. BTW, you can drill in the ANWR over my dead polar bear pal. You only start drilling there until there's no other options.... 

Helping the process? Sure we are.  Since the Industrial revolution man has released 168 ppm of CO2 into the atmosphere,  that's right, parts per million...a fart in a hurricane.

The human CO2 content in the air is thus only 0.0016 percent

Appreciate the fact that your president Trump saw through the ruse and pulled out of the phony Paris Climate deal to which Obama pledged $3 million, not for climate control but  to foster his dream of equally distributing the worlds wealth.

Below is not a right wing generated video. It is a video explaining what would happen if all CO2 emissions on the entire planet would cease today.

If all emissions would stop today, your grandkids, nor theirs, nor theirs, nor theirs, nor theirs etc, etc, etc would not feel any effects. Only after 100,000 years would any change be felt. Try an dig yourself out of that manure pile of liberal ignorance you're mired up to your neck in Hoorta.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoorta isn't happy, he can't get any takers of his TDS liberal progressive garbage hypocrisy.

The UN demands a global redistribution of wealth from US. I can refer you to a good book to read about the

complete corruption in the UN. A UN official even admitted there will never be redistribution of wealth without

widespread acceptance of man made global warming, Oh, that's right, you liberal progressive/socialists think mmgw was ridiculed, you couldn't seriously defend it, so you renamed it "climate change" because climate does change.

   Hoorta blames US for helping climate change. He should man up just once and take a genuine look at china and india.

But he won't, just like emotionally, it would hurt him to have to admit to himself he's full of bs after watching much of the RNC.

The emotional knee jerksies don't end with Hoorta and the other two. It's because their emotions rule,

and don't change.

Hoorta says : Trump shut down the country to get his border wall?  Sorry Cal...   "

really? conspiracy much right back at you, Hoorta. and the nonsense about the border wall.... your corrupt biden says he'll

COMPLETELY order a COMPLETE shutdown.

so, you like shutdowns when it's politically convenient, and you hate them when it's politically convenient...because your emotions tell you so.

     My question is, seriously, how many innocent born and unborn children in our country have to die because

you call Pres Trump stupid names, don't like the color of his skin, and you are locked into to your leftwing extremist democrat party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×