THE BROWNS BOARD

A fine, upstanding young American

25 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It's totally futile to rehash reasons again why this election goes way beyond the fact Trumpie's an asshole and people don't like him. Ooohhh 'low lifes" like George Will? Biased much?

It will be interesting to see what he's going to say in Kenosha. Will it be "Make America Afraid" ?

Nice try on spin as far as the covid problem goes. Aw, he never meant it that way. My ass, the makers of Lysol had to issue a disclaimer the next day.

I do agree with Joe's comment.  "Tell your armed private militia to stand down,  you're not helping matters". A MAGA gets shot- horror!! But a17yo takes out a couple folks with his trusty AR15- crickets. DT likes him though, so it's OK- just like his pal Ghlislaine. :D  I'm about done with this Red State forum. Yeah, saw plenty of  Trump signs and flags on my ride through rural Holmes county yesterday.  That's his base.

He didn't "take out a couple folks" they chased him down and attempted to assault and one has to assume murder him and he defended himself. Not to mention all three shot were criminal scum. Fuck your spin on the narrative. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

He didn't "take out a couple folks" they chased him down and attempted to assault and one has to assume murder him and he defended himself. Not to mention all three shot were criminal scum. Fuck your spin on the narrative. 

Yup just more Red State here... Why did he feel the need to travel with his gun? Right wing indoctrinated at an early age.... Charged with murder. I'll let the court decide.... 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yup just more Red State here... Why did he feel the need to travel with his gun? Right wing indoctrinated at an early age.... Charged with murder. I'll let the court decide.... 

If you've seen the video of them chasing him down and assaulting him and you're not Retarded or blind with political hatred you know he'll walk on the murder charges. 

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

in a democrat city. Innocent people are getting rapedk, attempted raped, murder, young kids white and black being assassinated out of leftwing hate, people beaten the hell up badly, businesses set on fire, democrat leftist mayors telling police depts to not respond...

and you want to ask the asinine question about why do any of us feel the need to ccw?

yep. You are trolling to raise trouble to shut the forum down for your little woodpecker, I think.

No workie, emotional knee jerkie.

I'm absolutely sure without a doubt that you, hoorta, were convinced the Covington catholic kids were in Washington to be rayciss to indians. 

From what I've seen of you you have no ability to be objective or to process information that doesn't confirm with the narrative you already want to believe or support. Whether you like it or not you're the equal and opposite number of certain other posters here that do the same thing just for the other team. 

Except we can supply a lot of legit evidence to support our position.

Hoorta has slurs, lies, and a bunch of TDS BS.

THANK GOD we have an imperfect but terrific president

who is a LEADER and not a leftwing ideology/deep swamp kisser.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-demands-patriotic-education-schools

President Trump calls for 'patriotic education' in schools: 'Left's war on police, faith, history, and American values is tearing our country apart'

Because the U.S. is 'an exceptional, free and just nation, worth defending, preserving, and protecting'

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm absolutely sure without a doubt that you, hoorta, were convinced the Covington catholic kids were in Washington to be rayciss to indians. 

From what I've seen of you you have no ability to be objective or to process information that doesn't confirm with the narrative you already want to believe or support. Whether you like it or not you're the equal and opposite number of certain other posters here that do the same thing just for the other team. 

You're "without a doubt" is dead wrong. You weren't paying attention. In another post I said the Covington Kids were set up...  

So here's my narrative on Rittenhouse, and if you don't like it- too bad.  The old saw says "If you go looking for trouble, you're usually going to find it."  He's not from Kenosha- so what was he doing there in the first place, with his gun? Some of his back story is "Blue Lives Matter"... OK- fine, when you get your badge, you get the respect. 

I did notice- the vast majority of those arrested in Kenosha were from out of town. BLM agitators, or right wing guys spoiling for a fight with the protesters?  Hmmm? Rittenhouse could well be one of the latter....  

MY POV? I totally support anyone who wants to protest anything- peacefully. Protesting while armed with loaded semiautomatic weapons? That doesn't fit my definition- sorry. Rioting and destroying stuff isn't protesting, and it's condemned by both me and Joe Biden- though Trump wants you to believe that's not the case. 

That MAGA intimidation gun fest in Lansing earlier in the year is yet another example. Will they start shooting if\when Trump loses the election, and tells them to?  

30 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You're "without a doubt" is dead wrong. You weren't paying attention. In another post I said the Covington Kids were set up...  

So here's my narrative on Rittenhouse, and if you don't like it- too bad.  The old saw says "If you go looking for trouble, you're usually going to find it."  He's not from Kenosha- so what was he doing there in the first place, with his gun? Some of his back story is "Blue Lives Matter"... OK- fine, when you get your badge, you get the respect. 

I did notice- the vast majority of those arrested in Kenosha were from out of town. BLM agitators, or right wing guys spoiling for a fight with the protesters?  Hmmm? Rittenhouse could well be one of the latter....  

MY POV? I totally support anyone who wants to protest anything- peacefully. Protesting while armed with loaded semiautomatic weapons? That doesn't fit my definition- sorry. Rioting and destroying stuff isn't protesting, and it's condemned by both me and Joe Biden- though Trump wants you to believe that's not the case. 

That MAGA intimidation gun fest in Lansing earlier in the year is yet another example. Will they start shooting if\when Trump loses the election, and tells them to?  

Probably Joe Biden was late to the party because his handlers were afraid of offending the BLM gang who they desperately need to vote. Better late than never I guess. And I can't fully accept your distinction between those who carry weapons. It's not against the law. It would be against the law to fire those weapons at someone or the destroy property but it doesn't seem like any of those conservatives have done that. The ones that support the Democrats have.

So I think you have to work a little bit harder to actually equivocate the two groups. I'm not sure that just screaming white supremacist is accurate or worthwhile.

(but just for the record I think protesting it's a ridiculous bunch of shit regardless of who does it oh, just the idiots acting out)

WSS

Was someone shot in lansing?

Ah, yes, no. No they weren't. The "peaceful protests" that erupt in violence are all leftists. Leftists doing the rioting. Leftists assaulting people in the streets. Leftists burning cities. Leftists pulling  people out of cars and beating them. Leftists chasing Rittenhouse and attempting to murder him. But see this time it backfired. Because while, like your peeps in mexico, they were attempting to film a propaganda murder to put online your grown adult pedophile scum-fuck criminal peeps you're going to the mattresses for tried to kill the wrong one. They should have attacked an old man like they like to do. 17 year olds are quicker and have better reflexes. Ya boy Joe Rosenbaum...maybe that's why he was after young Kyle so aggressively. I hear he likes...well liked...them young. 

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Was someone shot in lansing?

Ah, yes, no. No they weren't. The "peaceful protests" that erupt in violence are all leftists. Leftists doing the rioting. Leftists assaulting people in the streets. Leftists burning cities. Leftists pulling  people out of cars and beating them. Leftists chasing Rittenhouse and attempting to murder him. But see this time it backfired. Because while, like your peeps in mexico, they were attempting to film a propaganda murder to put online your grown adult pedophile scum-fuck criminal peeps you're going to the mattresses for tried to kill the wrong one. They should have attacked an old man like they like to do. 17 year olds are quicker and have better reflexes. Ya boy Joe Rosenbaum...maybe that's why he was after young Kyle so aggressively. I hear he likes...well liked...them young. 

Really? Trump righties shooting paint balls at protesters is totally ok according to the Gospel of St. Don....  

Not really directed at you, but Gorka is living in Trump's alternate reality. Honest Abe Donnie never lies, this just the latest lie of near a thousand that I can tell...  It's one of the many reasons he's despised by a large segment of the population. 

"We don't have a family pastor," Jacob Blake's father says on CNN. "I don't know who he talked to." Trump said at tonight's briefing he had spoken with the Blake family's pastor.

I wouldn't call this one harmless either.... 

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably Joe Biden was late to the party because his handlers were afraid of offending the BLM gang who they desperately need to vote. Better late than never I guess. And I can't fully accept your distinction between those who carry weapons. It's not against the law. It would be against the law to fire those weapons at someone or the destroy property but it doesn't seem like any of those conservatives have done that. The ones that support the Democrats have.

So I think you have to work a little bit harder to actually equivocate the two groups. I'm not sure that just screaming white supremacist is accurate or worthwhile.

(but just for the record I think protesting it's a ridiculous bunch of shit regardless of who does it oh, just the idiots acting out)

WSS

Just because it's not against the law doesn't mean it's not something you should necessarily do Steve.  

Saw a few clips on Twitter of the MAGA counter "protest" in Portalnd. They were well within their rights to act like a bunch of obnoxious flaming assholes.  They got the response they wanted... The paintball guy should be arrested for attempting to incite a riot.

Wonder how they'll take it if those horrible disgusting libtards load up their paint ball guns in retaliation, and start shooting back at their trucks?  :D  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

59 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Really? Trump righties shooting paint balls at protesters is totally ok according to the Gospel of St. Don....  

Not really directed at you, but Gorka is living in Trump's alternate reality. Honest Abe Donnie never lies, this just the latest lie of near a thousand that I can tell...  It's one of the many reasons he's despised by a large segment of the population. 

"We don't have a family pastor," Jacob Blake's father says on CNN. "I don't know who he talked to." Trump said at tonight's briefing he had spoken with the Blake family's pastor.

I'm in your fuckin head ain't I?. Where did I say Trump never lies? Or even imply it?  What I will say is that you lie often.

Keep throwin more shit hoping it sticks.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

In another post I said the Covington Kids were set up...  

Much to your disappointment though, right? 

That incident wasn't about the kid. The kid was harshly defamed and exploited because of the lefts vendetta against Trump. Without that red hat on his head this incident would have never made the news. You fuckers tried to sell to the American people that this kids "racist" behavior was influenced by Trump, while projecting the MAGA hat as the equivalent to a KKK hood.  And you believed it , so spare your sanctimonious bullshit by telling us you really didn't, because the shit you continuously spew doesn't jive.

MY POV? I totally support anyone who wants to protest anything- peacefully. Protesting while armed with loaded semiautomatic weapons? That doesn't fit my definition- sorry. Rioting and destroying stuff isn't protesting, and it's condemned by both me and Joe Biden- though Trump wants you to believe that's not the case

Joe Biden want's you to believe that Trump is responsible for the rioting. And you believe him.

It was only recently that Biden condemned the rioting, what took him so long?

You democrat vermin course of action now is to finally acknowledge the rioting, condemn it, and blame Trump for it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just because it's not against the law doesn't mean it's not something you should necessarily do Steve.  

neither should nor shouldn't, again it's legal. Actually with the violence exhibited by your protesters I would imagine conservative protesters could make a case for defending them stormed

Saw a few clips on Twitter of the MAGA counter "protest" in Portalnd. They were well within their rights to act like a bunch of obnoxious flaming assholes.  They got the response they wanted... The paintball guy should be arrested for attempting to incite a riot.

again the right to loot and burn doesn't exist, nor does the right to block citizens from free movement.

Wonder how they'll take it if those horrible disgusting libtards load up their paint ball guns in retaliation, and start shooting back at their trucks?  :D  

Hoorta is not making any sense - he used to. Maybe he's channeling biden.

he can't back up any of his emotional knee jerk TDS rants, so he keeps changing subjects,

and throws fake mud at the wall to pretend he's proving a point.

I'm still remembering him demanding man made global warming be realized, because

saw an glacier calve.

LOL LOL.

so have I. It's because glaciers flow.

Yes, still waiting for Hoorta to feebly come up with ONE good or great thing

that his ObaMao/biden did FOR AMERICA...in eight years.

He can't think of ONE. The entire forum sees it.

Recall Bill Clintons campaign manager James Carville stating "It's about the economy stupid".  The economy is what most cared about, whether you were on the right or left. Everything else was secondary.

I wonder what his views are today as TDS has gripped much of the left. "It's about our feelings stupid" ?

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta is not making any sense - he used to. Maybe he's channeling biden.

he can't back up any of his emotional knee jerk TDS rants, so he keeps changing subjects,

and throws fake mud at the wall to pretend he's proving a point.

I'm still remembering him demanding man made global warming be realized, because

saw an glacier calve.

LOL LOL.

so have I. It's because glaciers flow.

Yes, still waiting for Hoorta to feebly come up with ONE good or great thing

that his ObaMao/biden did FOR AMERICA...in eight years.

He can't think of ONE. The entire forum sees it.

He can use the little girls room, if on that day he identifies as a woman?

Here's a list of the great things Obama has done:

Supporting LGBT Health

Preventing Bullying and Hate Crimes against LGBT Americans

Repealing Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

Ending the Legal Defense of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA)

Advancing and Protecting the Rights of LGBT Persons around the World

Recognizing LGBT History and Contributions

Taking Steps to Ensure LGBT Equality in Housing and Crime Prevention

That about covers it. Gay stuff.

EDIT:  OK, just realized Cal stressed what has Obama has done for America, not merely a select group.

But that's OK, Hoorta thinks it was good for America.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Repealing Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

Ending the Legal Defense of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA)

these two are very bad. Very bad for America.

The other ones are good - but yes, he did it for the LGBT part of his voting base.

• Upvote 1

On 9/1/2020 at 7:24 PM, Gorka said:

I'm in your fuckin head ain't I?. Where did I say Trump never lies? Or even imply it?  What I will say is that you lie often.

Keep throwin more shit hoping it sticks.

Have you ever read 1984? Lies are truth, and the truth is a lie. But do support the Liar in Chief, and President  Lysol.

BTW, no one gets in my head, not Trump, not you. You, and Trumpie just think you do. It is a shame though when I see someone who's obviously intelligent endlessly defend the loser in the White House.

Nah, I'm done discussing stuff on this Red State forum, too many brainwashed right wing advocates. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Have you ever read 1984? Lies are truth, and the truth is a lie. But do support the Liar in Chief, and President  Lysol.

BTW, no one gets in my head, not Trump, not you. You, and Trumpie just think you do. It is a shame though when I see someone who's obviously intelligent endlessly defend the loser in the White House.

Nah, I'm done discussing stuff on this Red State forum, too many brainwashed right wing advocates. 

You were done a long time ago, you were just too dense to realize it.

And here you are again ridiculing MAGA, and conservatives, while from the other corner of your mouth say you stand for the same principles that they do.

And here you are again with you tired "liar in chief" song and dance, while Biden and Pelosi spew lies in front of you.

Trump is in your head son, there is no other explanation for this level of absurdity.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You were done a long time ago, you were just too dense to realize it.

And here you are again ridiculing MAGA, and conservatives, while from the other corner of your mouth say you stand for the same principles that they do.

And here you are again with you tired "liar in chief" song and dance, while Biden and Pelosi spew lies in front of you.

Trump is in your head son, there is no other explanation for this level of absurdity.

I wasn't talking about Biden or Pelosi, but they're certainly in your head.... Believe whatever lies you want to- Trump has about 1,000 of them and counting.... I had better ratings at the RNC (Nielsen says you didn't). I never said to vote twice (you just misunderstood my comments- again). Oh, and DA PLANE, DA PLANE!!!   Shades of the Black Helicopters. Says the carnival barking clown. I want higher standards out of my president. 

The Republican Party is generally good. However, there's a cancer in it that must be removed before it's healthy again. You're just too dense to understand that notion.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I wasn't talking about Biden or Pelosi, but they're certainly in your head.... Believe whatever lies you want to- Trump has about 1,000 of them and counting.... I had better ratings at the RNC (Nielsen says you didn't). I never said to vote twice (you just misunderstood my comments- again). Oh, and DA PLANE, DA PLANE!!!   Shades of the Black Helicopters. Says the carnival barking clown. I want higher standards out of my president. 

The Republican Party is generally good. However, there's a cancer in it that must be removed before it's healthy again. You're just too dense to understand that notion.  

You've now completely distorted the concept of what it means to be "inside your head" just to produce a lame comeback. When you make accusations toward someone that you yourself do, you're going to hear it pal. Your side is full of fucking liars. Nothing to do with "inside your head", nice try.

Trump is a cancer? Only in your head.  Now if you think Trump may give you TDS folks brain cancer, well ok, sorry about that.

Cancer spreads, and in case your TDS has caused you not to notice, cancer is spreading on the left, not within the America that supports Trump.  Did you hear about the recent rioting over a fake narrative? The socialist driven BLM that exploits the "caring about black lives" rhetoric? How about the statue vandalism?

How about the recent proposal by the Washington mayor to do away with the Washington Monument? The indoctrinating of our kids through academia by being taught that America's founding was illegitimate , that America is why third world countries exist, that slavery was the sin of only white men. The pussification of our male population? That there are more than two genders. You fuckers believe that the traditional family makeup is a false social construct.

Cancer is consuming your fathers Democrat party.  Let's use "woke" in a legit context. Are you woke to the above.?  No you are not. Otherwise you wouldn't be whining about Trump like a girlyman.  That is what is meant by Trump being inside your head. Trump is not the problem with America, you are.

Oh by the way did you hear now in California its legal for a 24yr. old to have sex with a 14yr old as long as the 14yr old consents?

Ok lets hear about how none of that is relevant and that Trump is a liar, and how COVID is his fault...5....4....3...2...1..

Or you can take Axe's advice and stop embarrassing yourself.