THE BROWNS BOARD

A fine, upstanding young American

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

Gee, could it possibly be because we are the worlds police and not Sweden?

Worlds Police.  Another reason why you democrats hate this country so much.

And who exactly appointed America the World's policeman?  At our expense? HUH? Find it anywhere in the Constitution? 

Oh- to show you I'm not totally anti-Trump I did get another positive nugget out of the RNC fantasy spin.  At least DT got NATO- if you want USA protective services- you have to at least start paying more of your fair share of the above..... 

World powers come and go. Rome, Spain, England. We're next.... 

PS- you think anyone who doesn't like Trump hates America? Sorry- wrong... 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

oh, so sassy. I don't think you hate America until you vote AGAINST America.

which is, for your Biden.

Your choice.

if you missed the first three days - it was awe-inspiring - true stories from a LOT of

Real Americans from all walks of life and all colors.

28 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, so sassy. I don't think you hate America until you vote AGAINST America.

which is, for your Biden.

Your choice.

if you missed the first three days - it was awe-inspiring - true stories from a LOT of

Real Americans from all walks of life and all colors.

FWIW, I was having a nice rational discussion with Gorka - until you butt in with the usual crap.... If you believe even 1\2 of the stuff you spew here- you need professional help....Anger management against Obama for starters.... Since you have problems remembering what you've already spewed in the past... 

https://i.aplaceformom.com/?&kw=3234-NB:GEO:S:Memory Care:K&kwg=MC:CTY:OH:Cleveland:Memory Care_Core;&keyword=%2Bmemory %2Bcare %2Bcleveland&match=b&device=c&network=g&account=AL.com+Generic+-+US+-+Google&campaignid=10878999772&adgroupid=111004774270&ad_id=457857341695&AdPosition=&geo=9015827&distrib=s&targetID=kwd-587010609342&interest=&hl=memory-care|Memory Care;&location=CTY|OH|Cleveland&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi7Kdn5296wIVy4FaBR3NGgO4EAAYASAAEgIUCvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

And when Biden wins... https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/   put 988 on your speed dial.....  :D 

PS- I saw plenty of inspiring pro Trump spin- most of it trying to paint him in a positive light.   The Republican platform seems to be ... Why you get 4 more wonderful years of MMMMMEEEEEEE.  You want the other side of the story? Here ya go Cal Waaaahhhhh....  As Joe said.... pre RNC tonight. Yup, riots? This is YOUR America Donnie- own it..... Remember Cal-- "it's just going to go away" pick a year. DT even got fact checked during his acceptance speech. Of course his minions with no social distancing, and damn near any masks in sight think covid is history- but they were an abomination to any health care professional who saw what was going on... 180,000 and counting. What's the plan Stan? Oh- you don't have one? How about the replacement for Obamacare you'e been promising for years? Not a peep there either. The Times has is exactly right...  

https://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion/100000007308948/2020-republican-party-platform.html?referringSource=articleShare&fbclid=IwAR2MI10214lNuAk_tZFnDPQXtuuwGo2-aBAUe682EHFpVIHPxwddkC-Qf60

I love women- especially when I cheat with them when I'm married.... 

Aw, is ex-employees don't have a very high opinion of him?  He fires anyone and everyone he can who won't kiss his ass- and that's pretty well documented.  

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

And who exactly appointed America the World's policeman?  At our expense? HUH? Find it anywhere in the Constitution? 

Oh- to show you I'm not totally anti-Trump I did get another positive nugget out of the RNC fantasy spin.  At least DT got NATO- if you want USA protective services- you have to at least start paying more of your fair share of the above..... 

World powers come and go. Rome, Spain, England. We're next.... 

Didn't the world appoint us the policemen? I'm pretty sure our presence in other nations can only happen if other nations agree to it and want us there.  Your question pertaining to it's legality in The Constitution was extremely stupid. Where in the Constitution say we can't be the worlds cop?

The real question is "does the Constitution prohibit us from being the worlds policeman?" It might not even address it.

So if you're so against us being the worlds cops, here's something you should really like about Trump. Add this nugget to your expanding pile.

While visiting troops in Iraq, US President Donald Trump said Washington will no longer play the role of the "world’s policeman." But no one can replace the US — not even the EU, writes DW’s Christoph Hasselbach.

In addition:

Trump is the first president since Reagan not to start a war.

Trump has pulled troops out of the Middle East to which only the Republicans had  the right to criticize him for... yet you hypocritical anti-war liberal fgts joined in, and I don't have to tell you the reason why.

Trump wants either to get out of other countries or make them pay for our protection.

These are the positions you libtards have taken for decades, now they don't matter to you people. Proof of TDS.

Where is ISIS?

So add those "nuggets" to your previous ones, and pretty soon you'll have a gold brick...and I imagine you'll still have TDS. It's very strong with you.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

No I don't, not everyone, so nice try with the usual conjecture.

There are three leftist factions involved:

1. Those that are uninformed, misinformed, lied to by the mainstream media types having a casual interest in politics. Orange man bad is all they hear, and is all they know, but it doesn't mean they hate the US.

2. The TDS types. Those that are fully aware of the amazing accomplishments of this president, yet are so consumed with hatred the accomplishments are inconsequential and meaningless. "Trump must go" is a that matters. Voting for a dementia riddled 76 yr. old is glaring proof of that,  but it doesn't mean they hate the US. You fall in the TDS category.

3. Those that truly do hate America. The young, indoctrinated to believe America is the scourge of the world, that it's very founding was illegal and invalid, that its success was achieved only on the backs of poor, that third world countries exist because of America. The progressive "one world order types", communists, MAGA headed by self proclaimed communists and Antifa.

Encompassed in those are those that believe there is no "fixing" this county, that it must be torn down.

All three factions should exclude themselves from voting, but will vote for Biden. They are on your side, vote with them. Congrats and be proud of that Hoorta.

Hoota is just ass gassed - he talks about hate? I don't hate - lol - but he's too arrogant to be disagreed with, he can't

support his emotional stupid spewing, he can't prove any point legitimately.

His "don't disagree with me, I"M A MOD and I"LL SHUT THIS THING DOWN< I COULD YOU KNOW'

is so childish I'm shocked. Having a sincere conversation with someone with severe TDS is just wasting time.

too bad.

And, Hoorta bitched that Josh Allen was trash, and Josh Rosen was a superduper star.

Yeah, I won that one. and PRES TRUMP will win in November.

(and refusing to watch the RNC is cowardly TDS. I watched a lot of the DNC, the difference is glaring)

even several major unions are supporting Pres Trump, Hoorta. So your slurs against PRes Trump and any other posters here can just get shoved.

Have a nice day TDS 

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep, it is. His un-election in Nov. Keep on that COVID screwup path and it will be assured. 179,000 and counting.

181,000 Tex- 1,000 a day while Trump goes out to play....  200,000 before the debate September 29th, and I'm taking the under..... Virtually no change in the daily body count all month... I'm not as certain when we're going to hit 10 million cases- but it's going to happen, take it to the bank... That scene (from a public health standpoint) at the White House last night was really special...  All that tells me is Orangie doesn't give a rat's ass how many of his minions (or Americans) get sick or die- nice theater though- as long as he gets his "four more years". Crap like that, and the "I don't care attitude" at Sturgis assure "it's not just going to go away". Not anytime soon anyway... Have to admit, the fireworks were impressive.

DT @ the RNC apparently has put all his eggs in the vaccine before the election basket. At least he's chilled on oleandrin as the next miracle cure... :)  

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

181,000 Tex- 1,000 a day while Trump goes out to play....  200,000 before the debate September 29th, and I'm taking the under..... Virtually no change in the daily body count all month... I'm not as certain when we're going to hit 10 million cases- but it's going to happen, take it to the bank... That scene (from a public health standpoint) at the White House last night was really special...  All that tells me is Orangie doesn't give a rat's ass how many of his minions (or Americans) get sick or die- nice theater though- as long as he gets his "four more years". Crap like that, and the "I don't care attitude" at Sturgis assure "it's not just going to go away". Not anytime soon anyway... Have to admit, the fireworks were impressive.

DT @ the RNC apparently has put all his eggs in the vaccine before the election basket. At least he's chilled on oleandrin as the next miracle cure... :)  

Did you also see scenes at the White House of your people violently clashing the cops and harassing anyone they could? Or didn't Mika and Joe report on it? Or is Racheal Maddow who you get your news from?

And you obviously missed the other questions I posed to you...I know you didn't miss them on purpose.

When  I exposed you as perpetrating a lie alleging Trump said that there were good people on both sides your response was :

" Yeah but his intent was clear".  LOL

When I showed you what the right stood for vs. the left, you're response was:

"That was rigged".

So what is your excuse for the display of hate and violence that only the vermin on your side engage in ? Hmmm?

the-facts.jpg

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoota is just ass gassed - he talks about hate? I don't hate - lol - but he's too arrogant to be disagreed with, he can't

His "don't disagree with me, I"M A MOD and I"LL SHUT THIS THING DOWN< I COULD YOU KNOW'

is so childish I'm shocked. Having a sincere conversation with someone with severe TDS is just wasting time.

too bad.

And, Hoorta bitched that Josh Allen was trash, and Josh Rosen was a superduper star.

(and refusing to watch the RNC is cowardly TDS. I watched a lot of the DNC, the difference is glaring)

even several major unions are supporting Pres Trump, Hoorta. So your slurs against PRes Trump and any other posters here can just get shoved.

Have a nice day TDS 

Aw, I saw you responded, so I'll be nice this time around.... (mostly)  Actually, I did watch a fair amount of the RNC, and all of cute daughter's and Donnie's talks last night at the White House....  You need to look in a mirror Cal-- from my POV it's equally a waste of my time trying to discuss anything with someone who's totally convinced their extreme right wing view is the the only correct one.... It's why I tossed some of that other stuff out there. 

Do I agree with what many of the other RNC speakers said? I at least listened to what they wanted to talk about...  Of course, trot out as many Black folks and women out there to try and paint DT in the most positive light possible. The Democrats did the same thing with Joe and Kamala..... 

Now- I can't resist one parting shot that my short attention span got jogged with by The Lincoln Project....  If Trump can call Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas- and constantly insult Pelosi as "a third-rate politician"- among other slurs, I sure as hell can call him Orange Man or Cheetos whenever the mood strikes me... 

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

too bad.

Have a nice day TDS 

That was hilarious. Like a take his ball and go home snot nosed kid.

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

Did you also see scenes at the White House of your people violently clashing the cops and harassing anyone they could? Or didn't Mika and Joe report on it? Or is Racheal Maddow who you get your news from?

And you obviously missed the other questions I posed to you...I know you didn't miss them on purpose.

When  I exposed you as perpetrating a lie alleging Trump said that there were good people on both sides your response was :

" Yeah but his intent was clear".  LOL

When I showed you what the right stood for vs. the left, you're response was:

"That was rigged".

So what is your excuse for the display of hate and violence that only the vermin on your side engage in ? Hmmm?

OK, Democrats BAD.   I'm so sorry about that... Maybe one of these days I'll even change my mind.  :D 

53 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Aw, I saw you responded, so I'll be nice this time around.... (mostly)  Actually, I did watch a fair amount of the RNC, and all of cute daughter's and Donnie's talks last night at the White House....  You need to look in a mirror Cal-- from my POV it's equally a waste of my time trying to discuss anything with someone who's totally convinced their extreme right wing view is the the only correct one.... It's why I tossed some of that other stuff out there. 

Do I agree with what many of the other RNC speakers said? I at least listened to what they wanted to talk about...  Of course, trot out as many Black folks and women out there to try and paint DT in the most positive light possible. The Democrats did the same thing with Joe and Kamala..... 

Now- I can't resist one parting shot that my short attention span got jogged with by The Lincoln Project....  If Trump can call Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas- and constantly insult Pelosi as "a third-rate politician"- among other slurs, I sure as hell can call him Orange Man or Cheetos whenever the mood strikes me... 

"nice" to you is not kicking people off the board for daring to disagree with you. I am glad you watched a good bit of it. But it is genuinely sad you labeled the color of people's skin - seriously?

I mean, seriously - SERIOUSLY?

I don't have "extreme right wing views" - that is just another unwarranted slur you liberals love to sling. You "say" it's a waste of time because you know some of us can flat out DOCUMENT why we have the opinions we do.

You can't. You just keep repeating your slurs, without being able to justify them.

Like, AGAIN, we can list official GOOD/GREAT THINGS that Pres Trump and Vp Pence have done for AMERICA and ALL OF US... in the HUNDREDS.

Dude - you can't name one that obaMao and your biden did. Can't freaking name one.

Now, guess....what is less that one and still not a negative number. ...................

"AAAAAAAAAAA"

times up.

zero.

You got nothing and you can't handle the truth.

But I'll be nice. You could man up and comment on the situation with Kayla. Her parents spoke about how your obaMao/biden refused to even MEET with them, when they were desperate to save their daughter.

Meanwhile, obaMao/biden did nothing. Kayla was brutally tortured, raped til she died for eighteen months.

And only after Pres Trump took office, .... Pres Trump ordered a spec op raid and they killed them.

Kayla was already gone.

So, call him "orange man" ...but you should admit, Kayla deserved better. She deserved a republican pres who took action to take out that sick, twisted brutal terrorist leader.

But obaMao and biden were too busy sending 1.5 billion in cash and gold to iran.... some of which...

probably made it's way back to.....

the same terrorists who brutalized, tortured and raped poor Kayla til she died.

If you have no relevant comment on this...it's you who needs to look in the mirror.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

You're so cute at skirting the questions. Do you agree with anything the RNC speakers said?

Call it "trotting out black folks if you will", but unlike Biden Trump earned it.

Pelosi is a third rate politician. No first rate politician, especially a Republican would tear a State of the Union Speech on national TV,  among many of her other despicable antics.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

OK, Democrats BAD.   I'm so sorry about that... Maybe one of these days I'll even change my mind.  :D 

That's right they're bad. But not as bad as Trump right?  And those are just only politicans and celebs. Now if you can give me examples of right wing counterparts acting like this then I'll concede.

And while you're at it find a Republican that is as stupid as AOC.

I changed my mind a long time ago when I asked myself... why the fuck I'm supposed to hate Bush again? Then I examined the ideologies and platforms of both parties, and holy fuck what an enlightening.

I was a democrat only because my parents and their parents were democrats. All Eastern Europeans immigrants became democrats...at a time when the Democrats actually did good for the people and for the nation.

If you are a descendent of Eastern Europeans then you should be especially ashamed for voting for a party who's aim is to fundamentally transform this country into what your ancestors had escaped .

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Continue on the with Trump adulation... He's totally wonderful.. I got it.... 

You do not get it. Trump is not totally wonderful...but if snark is all you got left then go for it Woody.

Oh by the way,  Trump had expressed his desire to no longer be the worlds policeman, and that he wants other countries to pay for our presence there. I never got a response from you regarding that.

What are your thoughts on that?

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

You're so cute at skirting the questions. Do you agree with anything the RNC speakers said?

Call it "trotting out black folks I you will", but unlike Biden Trump earned it.

Pelosi is a third rate politician. No first rate politician, especially a Republican  tears up a State of the Union Speech on national TV,  among many of her other despicable antics.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

That's right they're bad. But not as bad as Trump right?  And those are just only politicans and celebs. Now if you can give me examples of right wing counterparts acting like this then I'll concede.

And while you're at it find a Republican that is as stupid as AOC.

I changed my mind a long time ago when I asked myself... why the fuck I'm supposed to hate Bush again? Then I examined the ideologies and platforms of both parties, and holy fuck what an enlightening.

I was a democrat only because my parents and their parents were democrats. All Eastern Europeans immigrants became democrats...at a time when the Democrats actually did good for the people and for the nation.

If you are a descendent of Eastern Europeans then you should be especially ashamed for voting for a party who's aim is to fundamentally transform this country into what your ancestors had escaped .

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

You do not get it. Trump is not totally wonderful...but if snark is all you got left then go for it Woody.

Oh by the way,  Trump had expressed his desire to no longer be the worlds policeman, and that he wants other countries to pay for our presence there. I never got a response from you regarding that.

GoldMedal_1800x1800.jpg?v=1552429317

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

BTW, exactly- a classic Cal- and MAGA comeback....  Well, we know Trump is bad- but the Democrats are worse...... Sorry- not this time around....  2016 revisited, Donnie was the lesser of two evils- the shoe is on the other foot 2020. If the Democrats slimed down to Trump's level- they easily could start chanting... "LOCK HIM UP!!!! Rioting? Joe has condemned  it. Trump wants more of the same- it helps his "law and order" stance.  It's your country Donnie- own it... 

I'm not going to argue foreign wars- where Trump let some allies of ours hang out to dry.  

The choice is clear- side with the folks who hate a slime ball, but instead,  ignore all of that- because he's "doing (one or two) great things for America"....   Sorry, I can't. 

Let's begin at the beginning.... has a stand in take his SAT- because he's too f**king dumb to get a decent score on it, investigation in progress....  6 time bankrupt "businessman"...  Stiffing Contractors and workmen in the process.  A damn saint who's cheated on every one of his three wives. Paid (or tried to ) pay hush money to a porn star. At least Clinton admitted "I have sinned". Hung out with Epstein and Ghislaine, damn, nothing to see there- my ass. Or some kid's ass....  Trump doesn't even have the foggiest notion of what sin actually is. If you have nothing to hide BTW, I do wonder why you think those folks back in NYC can't look at your tax returns?  Oh, methinks they're dirty as hell. If you weren't the President- at the very least, you'd be paying severe penalties. Or at the worst-  you'd land in jail for tax evasion. Yup, a "witch hunt?" and you're the witch... Warlock to be gender correct....  

Lovely Daughter Ivanka touting how wonderful Dad is.... When there's books documenting his lies.... "What you see with Daddy is what you get". Well Ivanka- what I see is a pompous knowitall classless blowhard who insults anyone and anything that doesn't agree with him. Just imagine what he could actually have accomplished if he wasn't a Grade AAA asshole dealing with the opposition....  Surrounded himself with (criminal) sycophants, and pardoned a few of them. Russia? With Moscow Mitch leading the charge in the Senate- we're not even going to let the prosecution call witnesses.....  Man of the people? Get out of here with that crap- when Daddy bailed him out constantly over bad business decisions. Do stiff Goodyear union workers because they can't wear your precious "made in China" MAGA hats. There's so much more, but I'm not going to bother- you love you some Trump- and I don't. Pretty straightforward.... 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

BTW, exactly- a classic Cal- and MAGA comeback....  Well, we know Trump is bad- but the Democrats are worse...... Sorry- not this time around

More precisely  Trump is an asshole but the Democrats are dangerous.

....  2016 revisited, Donnie was the lesser of two evils- the shoe is on the other foot 2020. If the Democrats slimed down to Trump's level- they easily could start chanting... "LOCK HIM UP!!!! Rioting? Joe has condemned  it. Trump wants more of the same- it helps his "law and order" stance.  It's your country Donnie- own it... 

I'm not going to argue foreign wars- where Trump let some allies of ours hang out to dry.  

The choice is clear- side with the folks who hate a slime ball, but instead,  ignore all of that- because he's "doing (one or two) great things for America"....   Sorry, I can't. 

Let's begin at the beginning.... has a stand in take his SAT- because he's too f**king dumb to get a decent score on it, investigation in progress....  6 time bankrupt "businessman"...  Stiffing Contractors and workmen in the process.  A damn saint who's cheated on every one of his three wives. Paid (or tried to ) pay hush money to a porn star. At least Clinton admitted "I have sinned". Hung out with Epstein and Ghislaine, damn, nothing to see there- my ass. Or some kid's ass....  Trump doesn't even have the foggiest notion of what sin actually is. If you have nothing to hide BTW, I do wonder why you think those folks back in NYC can't look at your tax returns?  Oh, methinks they're dirty as hell. If you weren't the President- at the very least, you'd be paying severe penalties. Or at the worst-  you'd land in jail for tax evasion. Yup, a "witch hunt?" and you're the witch... Warlock to be gender correct....  

Lovely Daughter Ivanka touting how wonderful Dad is.... When there's books documenting his lies.... "What you see with Daddy is what you get". Well Ivanka- what I see is a pompous knowitall classless blowhard who insults anyone and anything that doesn't agree with him. Just imagine what he could actually have accomplished if he wasn't a Grade AAA asshole dealing with the opposition....  Surrounded himself with (criminal) sycophants, and pardoned a few of them. Russia? With Moscow Mitch leading the charge in the Senate- we're not even going to let the prosecution call witnesses.....  Man of the people? Get out of here with that crap- when Daddy bailed him out constantly over bad business decisions. Do stiff Goodyear union workers because they can't wear your precious "made in China" MAGA hats. There's so much more, but I'm not going to bother- you love you some Trump- and I don't. Pretty straightforward.... 

So it's fair to say you love you some Biden?

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

odd, Hoorta goes with slurs and innuendo, and unnamed "books" from deep swamp haters...

but facts damning biden are totally ignored.

hahahahahahahah.

Hoorta can vote for whoever - doesn't bother anybody here.

It would be nice if one of these days he's honest about biden.

Pres Trump/Pence have accomplished hundreds of GOOD/GREAT things for America.

Even the NY police union knows it. The lobster fishermen know it. etc etc etc.

but vote against America, ignore the lies and laws broken by obaMao/biden...........

yup.

Makes no sense to me. Liberals just don't. But hating is cool to the left. It's what they do.

Emotional knee jerking never makes logical Real American sense.

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

BTW, exactly- a classic Cal- and MAGA comeback....

Classic butthurt.. cause when its true, its true.

Well, we know Trump is bad- but the Democrats are worse...... Sorry- not this time around....  2016 revisited, Donnie was the lesser of two evils- the shoe is on the other foot 2020. If the Democrats slimed down to Trump's level- they easily could start chanting... "LOCK HIM UP!!!! Rioting? Joe has condemned  it. Trump wants more of the same- it helps his "law and order" stance.  It's your country Donnie- own it... 

And you say you don't have TDS?  You're a goddammned lunatic.

TDS ...having to repeat myself. Haven't I already explained to you the business/bankruptcy issue?  There was a list of 26 rich successful businessmen that have gone bankrupt. Walt Disney stated that if you haven't been bankrupt at least once you aren't a true entrepreneurs. Now shut the fuck up about bankruptcy.

TDS..using the presidents life/actions/record/ misgivings before he took office against him to satisfy your  hate. What in the fuck does Trumps life as a private citizen have to do with his record as president? How has his life as a private citizen been detrimental to his record or to the US as president thus far?  Hmmmm? The real question is what rich wealthy men haven't engaged in sexual promiscuity?

If Trumps record as president was a reflection of the allegations you're making about his life as a private citizen then I'd be 100% on board with you.  Do I make myself clear?

TDS...failure to reason. You're also forgetting that Clinton, Biden , even Kennedy had their sexcapades while in office. ON MY TIME, ON YOUR TIME, on the American peoples time. Has Trump? No he has not. He has dedicated himself to this nation like no other president, except maybe for Reagan.

Being the hypocrite that you are, had Trump ran as a democrat you would have no problem. Obama was a gay cock sucker who associated himself with anti American terrorist Bill Ayers and was mentored by avowed communist Frank Marshall Davis, and was involved in some sort of real estate scheme in Chicago...and if those liberal media assholes had investigated Obama with the drive and intensity that they did with Russian collusion hoax... which every rational person knew it was a fraud from the beginning....Obama may have never been elected president.

Sigh...such profound reasons why Trump shouldn't be re-elected....in reality just a continuation of your petty, inconsequential, TDS gibberish.

Make fun of Trumps kids, Bush's kids, Palins kids, ….but Obamas kids were off limits, or YOU were a hater.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

BTW, exactly- a classic Cal- and MAGA comeback....

Classic butthurt.. cause when its true, its true.

TDS..using the presidents life/actions/record/ misgivings before he took office against him to satisfy your  hate. What in the fuck does Trumps life as a private citizen have to do with his record as president? How has his life as a private citizen been detrimental to his record or to the US as president thus far?  Hmmmm? The real question is what rich wealthy men haven't engaged in sexual promiscuity?

If Trumps record as president was a reflection of the allegations you're making about his life as a private citizen then I'd be 100% on board with you.  Do I make myself clear?

Being the hypocrite that you are, had Trump ran as a democrat you would have no problem. Obama was a gay cock sucker who associated himself with anti American terrorist Bill Ayers and was mentored by avowed communist Frank Marshall Davis, and was involved in some sort of real estate scheme in Chicago...and if those liberal media assholes had investigated Obama with the drive and intensity that they did with Russian collusion hoax... which every rational person knew it was a fraud from the beginning....Obama may have never been elected president.

Sigh...such profound reasons why Trump shouldn't be re-elected....in reality just a continuation of your petty, inconsequential, TDS gibberish.

Make fun of Trumps kids, Bush's kids, Palins kids, ….but Obamas kids were off limits, or YOU were a hater.

So the slimeball magically changed once he took office. OK, believe whatever you want to....  

With 20\20 hindsight, if Trump had run as a Democrat- sorry- I wouldn't have voted for him. IIRC, Obama's kids were too young to have any reason I'd have an opinion on them.... I wasn't trashing Ivanka. Though I could bring up her "made in China" stuff if you'd like.... 

And if my opinion is "what I see is a pompous knowitall classless blowhard who insults anyone and anything that doesn't agree with him."   If you want to call that TDS- fine, and tough shit.... I don't give a rat's ass..There's millions of folks out there who happen to share that opinion. That does happen to be the major reason why Trump is so disliked.... He acts like an asshole, not the President. Too bad, so sad... 

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

So the slimeball magically changed once he took office. OK, believe whatever you want to....  

With 20\20 hindsight, if Trump had run as a Democrat- sorry- I wouldn't have voted for him. IIRC, Obama's kids were too young to have any reason I'd have an opinion on them.... I wasn't trashing Ivanka. Though I could bring up her "made in China" stuff if you'd like.... 

And if my opinion is "what I see is a pompous knowitall classless blowhard who insults anyone and anything that doesn't agree with him."   If you want to call that TDS- fine, and tough shit.... I don't give a rat's ass..There's millions of folks out there who happen to share that opinion. That does happen to be the major reason why Trump is so disliked.... He acts like an asshole, not the President. Too bad, so sad... 

HAHA..you're in full desperation mode. Rinse and repeat, Trump says bad things blah blah!

How ironic that the part you bolded was a lie. Thanks for saving me the time to do it! How many lies is that now???

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

BTW, exactly- a classic Cal- and MAGA comeback....  Well, we know Trump is bad- but the Democrats are worse...... Sorry- not this time around

More precisely  Trump is an asshole but the Democrats are dangerous.

So it's fair to say you love you some Biden?

WSS

Depends on just how dangerous you think the Democrats are Steve. Yeah- nut jobs on the far left "The Squad" ARE dangerous.  I'll disagree with Cal that they ARE the Democratic party. Not Biden, not Harris, not Pelosi, certainly not Sherrod Brown.... BTW, a wide ranging poll Yahoo did says there's more people who consider Trump more "radical" than Biden- surprising from my POV.  

I may love Biden enough to vote for him Steve,  he my be senile- though I don't see it, but Trump has NPD. Gorka just can't seem to understand this. I'm not voting for a guy who I consider to be an incompetent asshole. Said way back I cut off contributions to the RNC (that I had been donating to since Hillary ran for Senate in NY) until Trump is gone.  I don't love the Democrats enough to send them a contribution- but if you noticed the fine print in one of my posts- I did send a few bucks to The Lincoln Project. Consider that a back door contribution to the Democrats if you will.... :)  

10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

HAHA..you're in full desperation mode. Rinse and repeat, Trump says bad things blah blah!

How ironic that the part you bolded was a lie. Thanks for saving me the time to do it! How many lies is that now???

Your'e damn right Trump says bad things.. Lots of bad things, damn near every day... You're apparently OK with a guy who acts like an asshole- I'm not. Tough shit.  LOL,   you're the one in denial pal- you're too blind to see it.... Donald Trump's Book of Lies...   I already posted the insult tracker that's over 2,000 and growing every day...  

https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trumps-Book-Samuel-Allen/dp/1977018327

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Depends on just how dangerous you think the Democrats are Steve. Yeah- nut jobs on the far left "The Squad" ARE dangerous.  I'll disagree with Cal that they ARE the Democratic party. Not Biden, not Harris, not Pelosi, certainly not Sherrod Brown.... 

I may love Biden enough to vote for him Steve,  he my be senile- though I don't see it, but Trump has NPD. Gorka just can't seem to understand this. I'm not voting for a guy who I consider to be an incompetent asshole. Said way back I cut off contributions to the RNC (that I had been donating to since Hillary ran for Senate in NY) until Trump is gone.  I don't love the Democrats enough to send them a contribution- but if you noticed the fine print in one of my posts- I did send a few bucks to The Lincoln Project. Consider that a back door contribution to the Democrats if you will.... :)  

and of course you understand the reference to you loving some Biden was in response to your accusation to Gorka of loving him some Trump.

we love him enough like you said to vote for him over Joe Biden and the lunatics on the left. Which frankly there are more of than lunatics on the right.

hey come on even though there's no guarantee would you rather have Nancy Pelosi picking Ruth Bader ginsburg's replacement?

and I don't care much about the bitter ass Lincoln project or George Will oh, I don't think these people speak for me as much as they speak for the fact they don't like to see there pet power structure shaken up. What was it George Wallace said there's not a dime's worth of difference? Jeb Bush or Hillary? Who really cares?

but seriously being bullied into Joe Biden by BLM? Wow.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

and of course you understand the reference to you loving some Biden was in response to your accusation to Gorka of loving him some Trump.

we love him enough like you said to vote for him over Joe Biden and the lunatics on the left. Which frankly there are more of than lunatics on the right. That's why we have elections

hey come on even though there's no guarantee would you rather have Nancy Pelosi picking Ruth Bader ginsburg's replacement? I do worry about that one Steve, though there will still be a a slight conservative majority

and I don't care much about the bitter ass Lincoln project or George Will oh, I don't think these people speak for me as much as they speak for the fact they don't like to see there pet power structure shaken up. What was it George Wallace said there's not a dime's worth of difference? Jeb Bush or Hillary? Who really cares? MHO is the swamp is still as swampy as ever, just has a new swampmaster... 

but seriously being bullied into Joe Biden by BLM? Wow. BLM has zero to do with how I'm going to vote in November- that's background noise. I think the rioting is disgusting. What gives? Every time a black dude gets shot, why now-  IT'S RIOT TIME!!!  The latest guy to get turned into swiss cheese wasn't exactly a saint.    

WSS

Hey, and least you and me can be reasonable about things... 

• Like 1