THE BROWNS BOARD

NOT Emotional

MLD Woody

from the Buckeye Firearms Association:

In a previous newsletter, I encouraged you to watch the Democratic National Convention last week to see for yourself what the party's plans are for gun control if Biden becomes President.

The convention did not disappoint. Their gun control plans include banning AR-15s, banning so-called "hi cap" magazines, enacting universal background checks, imposing "red flag" laws, requiring licensing to own guns, encouraging lawsuits against firearm manufacturers for crimes committed with their products, and more.

Left-leaning magazine The Atlantic admitted in an article on Aug. 20 that "Democrats in 2020 are embracing gun control in an unprecedented way ...."

I don't believe this means all Democrats support gun control. In fact, many do not. But the party has been taken over by radical leftists and they are not hiding their hatred for the Second Amendment or their disdain for law-abiding gun owners.

I'm also not saying that President Trump or Republicans are perfect on the issue of gun rights. They are clearly not. But there are only two viable candidates for President, and there is a stark difference between them on this issue.

The Republican National Convention started on Monday, Aug. 24 and continues through Thursday, Aug. 27. I encourage you to watch to see what the RNC says about guns and the Second Amendment. Then you can compare the DNC to the RNC to help you make an intelligent decision for the election.

If you don't vote for your rights, you may lose them.

Yours for Liberty,
Dean Rieck
Executive Director

Biden promises to put Beto O'Rourke in charge of gun control

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-biden-promises...

Mar 04, 2020 · Moments after former Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke — who promised in a September debate to take away legally purchased assault rifles if elected — endorsed Joe Biden…

Gun Control: Joe Biden & Beto O’Rourke Want to Take Away ...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/gun-control...

Mar 04, 2020 · Biden was Barack Obama’s point person in his push for gun control. That wasn’t by accident. In choosing Beto O’Rourke, a person who openly brags about not owning a gun, Biden has made the election...