THE BROWNS BOARD

More Classy Steeler Fans

And lastly, you DON'T know how you would react to Browns fans who would show up on your board and kick you when you are down. You can talk and talk all day long about how much more noble you would be but until you are in that situation you are simply blowing hot air.

Exactly why I refuse to Just Pile on you guys... Tuff to be An Iconic Franchise only to become a Team trapped in a Cycle of Crap. I DO respect the Optimism ... but the Bitter hatred of The Steelers is just sad. I Understand Hating the Steelers. But to not Have a Healthy Respect for them... Only feeds to Beast that is Steeler Football. Bulletin Board material is Readily Available from both your Players (No Doubt Influenced by the Fans Bitterness toward everything Pittsburgh) and Your Fans, Take all the Name calling , how pathetic that Most here Cant even Type PITTSBURGH or STEELERS , hopelessly trapped in the Juvinile mentality of Name calling. And I really do think the Karma Bites you all in the Butt ! There are plenty of Steeler fans who DONT Pile on Dont disrespect you guys and Dont take for granted our recent dominance over you guys. I Will admit , not a Lot of them Visit thebrownsboard.com. But what you gonna do. If you dont like hearing all the Crap DONT talk about the Steelers constantly. We will become bored and go away.

Personally I dont believe it will be this one sided too much longer... but we will see.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are plenty of Steeler fans who DONT Pile on Dont disrespect you guys and Dont take for granted our recent dominance over you guys. I Will admit , not a Lot of them Visit thebrownsboard.com. But what you gonna do. If you dont like hearing all the Crap DONT talk about the Steelers constantly. .

Ya think? No shit sherlock.

And who are you to tell us anything? The only reason you're here is because the Brownsboard has near no ban policy, which we kind of respect, and your buddies take advantage of.

First of all, most Stooler fans aren't complete dickheads like the a$$holes who come here with their internet mouths and spout off. Every Steeler fan I know are pretty cool people.

Second, the people who do come here - besides 3-4 - are complete asswipes who don't deserve respect.

Finally, you're allowed here because this place - unlike EVERY STOOLER BOARD - does not censor people or ban them for their idioitc posts. They ALLOW you to be here just like they allow me to be here. So don't come here and tell us how to behave or treat Stooler fans in our own f*cking house.

Ya think? No shit sherlock.

And who are you to tell us anything? The only reason you're here is because the Brownsboard has near no ban policy, which we kind of respect, and your buddies take advantage of.

First of all, most Stooler fans aren't complete dickheads like the a$$holes who come here with their internet mouths and spout off. Every Steeler fan I know are pretty cool people.

Second, the people who do come here - besides 3-4 - are complete asswipes who don't deserve respect.

Finally, you're allowed here because this place - unlike EVERY STOOLER BOARD - does not censor people or ban them for their idioitc posts. They ALLOW you to be here just like they allow me to be here. So don't come here and tell us how to behave or treat Stooler fans in our own f*cking house.

DUDE you have an attitude Issue. Funny... I bet ( I dont bet , I am Positive of UNLESS you have received a few Tail Whoppin`s for your Mouth) your about as Bold as a Kitten on the Street. I know you aint gonna Park in a Steeler Bar and Talk the S*** you yap here. Yet I vcan and DO go in Browns bars and Say the SAME DAMN things I say here. Cuz I aint an azzz who spouts a buncha disrespectul BS out constantly. Which is the real You VegasDogggg ??

DUDE you have an attitude Issue. Funny... I bet ( I dont bet , I am Positive of UNLESS you have received a few Tail Whoppin`s for your Mouth) your about as Bold as a Kitten on the Street. I know you aint gonna Park in a Steeler Bar and Talk the S*** you yap here. Yet I vcan and DO go in Browns bars and Say the SAME DAMN things I say here. Cuz I aint an azzz who spouts a buncha disrespectul BS out constantly. Which is the real You VegasDogggg ??

I am SURE your typing how your a Big Badazzzz who can handle himself. Your Probably either a Outta shape slob or a Pencil necked geek... But thats the WORLD WIDE WEB for ya !!!

Get the Freak over yourself !!

Talk to yourself much, Freak???

Last count (about 30 seconds ago) there were 30 threads on the first page. Only 2 had anything to do with 'that other team'. This one and the one about Big Gay Ben.

I'd hardly call that constantly.

As I mentioned to your now defunct buddy, you really should lurk on some other threads here. You'd realize that we are talking much more about our own team.

I can see that ...But lets look at the Fact there always seems to be a couple Disrespectful Threads recieving Tons of Attention regarding the Steelers. I KNOW you talk about your Team... You People LOVE That dang Team. I dont doubt that for a minute. I have said Over and Over how I respect you Fans for their Loyalty. I really do. By Constantly I am saying you cant vist the brownsboard with out that One big Hammer thread full of Bitter hatred and disrespect. You cant deny that because that your M.O. here. And I DONT expect it to change. But I have a chunk of friends here and they would call me a Puss (NO Offense) If I dont respond to it. So.... Dummy that I am....

That's just it you keep responding so we do too. I think (since this is a BROWNS fan board) we should get the last word. On your board, you would. Life sucks that way.

It's like the QB situation. I doubt there are many people here who really HATE Derek Anderson, but we got Lumnuts here who shoves his DA love down our throats so much that the poor guy (DA) doesn't stand a chance. HE makes us hate DA more than we normally would.

Same for you...YOU all keep pushing like you think we're gonna roll over and fall on our knees and cry "we're not worthy" or something.

This is BROWNS country...take it or leave it.

Ha Ha... Not at ALL . I dont think I am above you guys . Its Football... A Nice distraction to Life , but far from my total Identity . I do see your Point and the "Last Word" Thing, Is no biggie ..UNLESS the last Browns fans word is asinine. Then SO SO Sorry... I just cant . Like I said dummy that I am...btw. You handle your self in a very classy way. You are what The Browns backers of America should be Proud of.

I imagine that after awhile the "WE WON THE SUPERBOWL AGAIN!" threads would get kinda boring...

Thanks for the compliment.

Now I'm done here before we start singing Kum-ba-ya or something. Ew.

No Kum-By- ah.... And those threads...they Dont get "That" Old.... ha ha ha ....

Archived