THE BROWNS BOARD

More Classy Steeler Fans

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of you rember when the Dolphins played the Steelers in Shitburgh back in '07? It was a cold rainy monday night game and I work with a few season ticket holders and not 1 of them went to that game because it was cold and rainy. Browns fans always go to the game no matter what the forcast is rember the Buffalo game. Point is most Shitburgh fans are fair weather assholes.

Christ, I would normally jump in this thread in a minute, but these aren't even good trolls.

How pathetic is your life when your life is being a troll on another sportsteam's board ... and you suck at it?

Let's shitcan these dumb guys and see if we can at least get a better variety.

I always like one or two trolls around to add some flavor ... but if their best comeback is "poopy pants" we aren't smacking trolls ... we are babysitting.

Zombo

Just throwing this out there....big gay ben really is big and gay. I've met him on two differnt occassions and he is a huge dbag. He rode his motorcycle to a friend of mines(who i guess is a good friend of his) house in ashtabula with his security crew. He came rolling in with a larger than life aura, I said whats up and he just looked at me like phuk you and didnt say anything and was a complete dick to eveyone except his pal. Its not like i said hey i'm a browns fan your a piece of shit whats going on. Second time, same entrance same attitude i tried not to acknowledge him too much, we all went to a local bar and the fag had his security crew hold a shower curtain and stand around him so nobody would approach him. the guy is a homo

Are you saying the rape charges against him are merely a contrived smokescreen to deflect the fact that he is a homosexual? Kind of like trying to lead the bloodhounds down a false trail?

That is quite a conspiracy theory.

Yo Freak---sorry pal but my house doesn't have any closets... Maybe I can borrow yours since you already came out----flamer!!!!!

Peace

T.Dawg

I Know you are but what am I >> ? HA HA HA.... Hey Bro I didnt pull out the "Homo" Card. You started all that BS. Telling me that You are ...what 14 ?

I don't know if I was born with this attitude, it is learned behavior, or a little of both, but I just don't give two flying f*cks if Steelers fans don't think I have class. I don't like the SOB's nor do I respect them - they are the biggest pieces of sh!t fanbase on the planet, and if they think were lesser than they are I could care less.

The kicker is they spend their time on our board to talk sh!t. Get a life.

I don't know if I was born with this attitude, it is learned behavior, or a little of both, but I just don't give two flying f*cks if Steelers fans don't think I have class. I don't like the SOB's nor do I respect them - they are the biggest pieces of sh!t fanbase on the planet, and if they think were lesser than they are I could care less.

The kicker is they spend their time on our board to talk sh!t. Get a life.

i love how you regularly call us a crappy fanbase when we're widely regarded and reported as one of, if not the, best fans in all of sports....let alone the NFL.

get over it dude. we come here for this......to watch browns fans go nuclear. we love that you hate us and we love to read your bitter little posts because we ALL know that your team is CRAP compared to ours. put two winning seasons in a row together sometime in the next decade and then we'll talk. till then i'd be careful calling out the fans of the Reigning World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers.

it's kinda like terrel suggs wearing his "you bet your sweet ass i hate the Steelers" shirt. you can tell we're in his head and yours too.

What the f*ck are you going to do about it, internet tough guy?

i don't have to do anything.

you do it all yourself by coming off as a small, bitter, hater of a superior franchise and its fanbase.

it's kinda like the 300lb girl that say's the promqueen "isn't even pretty, just look at how close her eyes are together!"...... it comes off as pathetic. don't worry, you won't be dissapointing if you don't stop, it's kinda expected out of your sort.

i don't have to do anything.

you do it all yourself by coming off as a small, bitter, hater of a superior franchise and its fanbase.

it's kinda like the 300lb girl that say's the promqueen "isn't even pretty, just look at how close her eyes are together!"...... it comes off as pathetic. don't worry, you won't be dissapointing if you don't stop, it's kinda expected out of your sort.

lol...all of 4 Posts and You have Half of The Browns Internet Fanbase Pegged. WOW ... Remember This though. The Browns DO Have a Large Chunk of Very Good Very Loyal fans. Dont disrespect ALL of the Browns backers. Many are Good people with solid football minds . And Then you have these other ones... lol... but , Think before you Type.

you do it all yourself by coming off as a small, bitter, hater of a superior franchise

Make no mistake, I have much respect for the Steeler organization and it ownership, coaches and players. I do not like the fanbase.

Is that such a surprise to you? Does that make me small and bitter? Really now, I had thought if I went to another teams board to talk smack and got my tiny pee pee smacked, that would make me bitter and small. Do you happen to project your inner feelings of inadequacy on a regular basis, or only when you don't measure up when tested by superior intellect?

All I know is that my Browns appeared in 9 out ot 10 NFL championship games setting a record that will never, ever be duplicated.... I was part of it, I witnessed it and I can verify it.... Now don't come back with "thats ancient history" crap cause in reality so was the 70's that you're so proud of and constantly talking about....

I'll say this though, I don't have to run to an opponents board to talk smack cause I don't have the balls to do it in public.... Before you get your panties in a bunch son, I'll remind you that I live close to the burgh, owned a Browns sports bar there for over 12 years and seen idiots like you on a daily basis.... My steeler friends, and I have many, have read some of your posts and laugh themselves silly... One even wondered when you're gonna move out of your mothers basement....

Most of your counterparts in the steeler nation, in real life, probably think your a piece of crap anyway and treat you as such... Hench, thats why you troll the internet... Cyber space muscle....

Peace

T.Dawg

All I know is that my Browns appeared in 9 out ot 10 NFL championship games setting a record that will never, ever be duplicated

you DO know that the reigning World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers have already played in 7 superbowls and won 6?

My Browns appeared in 9 out of 10 CONSECUTIVE championship games!!!!!

T.Dawg

Good job, T-Dawg, and actually I think it was ten of ten with 7 championships, still the greatest football dynasty of all-time.

Zombo

Good job, T-Dawg, and actually I think it was ten of ten with 7 championships, still the greatest football dynasty of all-time.

Zombo

Why do you even Argue about it ?? The Browns have a Rich Tradition Gone Bad. The Steeers have a BAD Early History Gone Proud. Really we have just lived on Opposite side of the Coin. But We are basically the same ...In Reverse. Our Franchises are much more alike that we would care to admit. And who know what the Future Holds.

Zombo

Yup, 10 straight from 1946 through 1955. Who else has done that in Pro Football? I think the 1964 Championship has us at 8. There's been some cheap imitations involving steroids and crooked team doctors. There's also been some franchises that looked to Paul Brown pupils like Chuck Noll, Don Shula, and Bill Walsh to create the next generation of dynasties. Weeb Ewbank got his first NFL coaching gig as a Paul Brown assistant in 1949 before going on to coach Baltimore to the 59 Championship and later coached Namath & the Jets to the 69 Superbowl W.

Isn't funy how so many roads to success started in Cleveland? We already mastered the West Coast Offense and One for the Thumb long before somebody felt compelled to change the name of the Championship to include the word Super. When you got Otto Graham, Marion Motley, Bobby Mitchell, Gary Collins, and Jim Brown - you don't need to change the name of the championship to include the word super. It was already a forgone conclusion. There's never been a better dynasty in Pro Football.

- Tom F.

On a side note I just got back from vacation at DisneyWorld and I was in a bar and I'll be damned if a Steelers fan didn't sit down right next to me. The bar was airing Espn News and we started talking about sports. After a long discussion it was apparent that I had encountered a real fan of the Steelers. He knew about their history and wasn't just a bandwagonner. He also said our beloved Browns should be much improved with Mangini and wouldn't be surprised if we won a game against them this year as he thinks we will be much improved in discipline and game preparedness. Although I dislike his team choice, I do respect the man for having good football knowledge and being a class act guy not out to just bash the Browns.

I hang out with Steelers fans all the time here in Bowling Green. Never once have I had the pleasure of meeting a knuckle dragging ape like the ones that post one here. We joke, talk a bit of trash and share a beer. I'm not sure I could share a banana with the ones on this board.

I hang out with Steelers fans all the time here in Bowling Green. Never once have I had the pleasure of meeting a knuckle dragging ape like the ones that post one here. We joke, talk a bit of trash and share a beer. I'm not sure I could share a banana with the ones on this board.

That is my experience as well. I grew up with Clevelander's transplanted from PA, and we used to go back and forth on gameday, but they were good dudes.

For 12 years (86 - 98) I owned a Browns sports bar in Steeler country.... I know many steeler fans and for the most part they're just as passionate about their team as I am for mine... However, some have no clue whatsoever... Why do those types gravitate to our message board??? Oh well, guess there here to entertain us....................

Peace

T.Dawg

For 12 years (86 - 98) I owned a Browns sports bar in Steeler country.... I know many steeler fans and for the most part they're just as passionate about their team as I am for mine... However, some have no clue whatsoever... Why do those types gravitate to our message board??? Oh well, guess there here to entertain us....................

Peace

T.Dawg

Be honest. You owned a sex toy store in Parma and have never met a Steeler fan.

What gave you away is your reference to a "Browns Bar" outside of dirty, dirty Queebland which go along with unicorns and an upcoming winning season for the stains.

Regards

..... an'at

Be honest. You owned a sex toy store in Parma and have never met a Steeler fan.

What gave you away is your reference to a "Browns Bar" outside of dirty, dirty Queebland which go along with unicorns and an upcoming winning season for the stains.

Regards

..... an'at

Honestly Man,

The only thing you've ever shown us is that your daddy is Fugly and your mommy still dresses him funny.

TonyCliftonMoon.jpg

3. I DO know myself and I would never take the position many Browns fans take of childish, idiotic, name calling and a complete inability to talk about the merits of the team.

Merits of what team - the Stoolers? Go f*ck yourself. This is a Browns board - if you want to talk merits of your team go to YOUR OWN board. Here you will receive nothing but sh!t talk and name calling from me. You are a complete moron of a poster on this board and have engaged Browns fans with your own brand of sh!t talk in threads that had nothing to do with the Stoolers. You're an instigator who is now trying to play grown up. Again, go f*ck yourself, you useless, yerk-toting, frisbee-chucking cheeba-monkey.

Merits of what team - the Stoolers? Go f*ck yourself. This is a Browns board - if you want to talk merits of your team go to YOUR OWN board. Here you will receive nothing but sh!t talk and name calling from me. You are a complete moron of a poster on this board and have engaged Browns fans with your own brand of sh!t talk in threads that had nothing to do with the Stoolers. You're an instigator who is now trying to play grown up. Again, go f*ck yourself, you useless, yerk-toting, frisbee-chucking cheeba-monkey.

Yeah, Stoner is a true Dbag but he just got a little break from the board. Not sure what he's going to do with his time now but it won't be on here.

Gotta believe that even a Stealers message board would a kicked this ranting lunatic to the curb by now

Thanks Mods

Don't worry, that loser is busy right now texting and emailing all his butt boys how he got kicked off our board cuz he's such a badass.

Archived